Congratulations burgers. You provided another proof, if ever another was needed...

Congratulations burgers. You provided another proof, if ever another was needed, that you are complete fucking inbred morons.

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/blade-runner-2049-behind-big-bet-by-alcon-a-sequel-1043128
themovieblog.com/2007/10/economics-of-the-movie-theater-where-the-money-goes-and-why-it-costs-us-so-much/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>81mil....
>dissapointemt

this is why i hate america they are so fucking dumb, thats how i know half you dont understand nolans films and just go witht he bandwagon hype, if nolan had done this you all would be hailing it as game changing shit

Maybe it was just a shit film no one wanted to see. Blame the jew who gave these idiots so much money to waste on a 3 hour bore.

Here, take it. You clearly want it desperately.

(you) absolute mongrel

fag

OBSESSED

>2 hours and 40 minutes long

nobody got time for that shit

>Internationally, Blade Runner met overseas expectations, debuting with an estimated $50.2 million from 63 markets, 61% of its international footprint, capturing the #1 spot in 45 of those markets. The film's opening in the UK led the way with an estimated $8 million, on par with Interstellar and ~15% ahead of Mad Max: Fury Road.

Americucks confirmed to be chinktier turboplebs.

here here for (you), calm down.

Let's nuke Washington

t.ADD

wtf I love britbongs now

found the female audience

Some fucker was snoring half way through this movie.

It was at a Dolby Cinema too... and he still manged to fall asleep.

so since K is a replicant, what does that mean sexually? does he even cum? how is his stamina? etc

britbong here im going to see it again

>bragging about sequels instead of original movies
Tip top cuck

They just started advertising for it recently. Usually they advertise big releases months in advance. I was surprised when I came on Sup Forums that it was already out. They dun goofed and it was all their fault.

Replicants have normal organs and bodies, they eat and cum and shit I think.

>expecting a cult classic movie to do well in the box office
I'm just glad it didnt ruin the world of the first movie, I could give a fuck if it did well numbers wise.

ROASTIE ROADS STAY AT HOME

I booked 3 tickets missed the first one on thursday, saw it on friday and got another showing today

Pop an Adderall, faggot

america is too diverse for this movie
even american wh*Tes have fallen for the multicultural spell and won't see anything like this

I'm unemployed and have no money

t. 3rd worlder on dialup

I hope you used an aliens image for ironic purposes and realized how silly this post is.

nah, if it was interesting it could be 5 hours and the time would just pass

The movie is too long. There are like scenes of the exact same Hotel that take 1 minute a shot, that monologue with Jared Leto seemed like it took half an hour with how slow he was talking. They could have cut a lot out of it, really needed an editor.

maybe you should lurk more

>A FUCKING SOFT REBOOT
gee, now who would have thought that a movie would tank that nobody asked for in the first place which also dragged the dead carcass of Harrison Ford out of the cemetery to con stupid fanboys

>w-why won't Americans give more of their money to rapist jews?!
Jesus Christ, yurocucks...

>They could have cut a lot out of it, really needed an editor.
Leto only had about 10 mins overall

they cut two scenes from the trailer i didn't see in the movie already.

the one where they are sitting on the flodo defense after the fight presumably

the one where Luv kills people in the station and makes an escape/entry

>63 market to compete against kinoerica, that is tiered of flick reboots

it's just Paul Marketing's fault.

>a movie made for white people is not successful in a brown country

woow

>nobody got time for that shit

Unless it's a Marvel's Avengers or Batman vs Superman.

Harrison Ford's presence in this movie is seriously what pisses me off the most about it. If this old fuck doesn't want to act anymore and hates every movie he's ever been a part of, then stop taking these roles for a paycheck and fucking retire already.

>sequel that nobody asked for
>based on a decent, but far too influential 80s sci fi movie

People are sick of Bladerunner because they've been watching Blade Runner remakes for 30 years. Do something new. No amount of practical effects "kino" will make the bladerunner concept anything but old and tired.

He's spent the last 15 years trying to prove that he's been a mediocre actor in movies other than star wars. I unironically hate Harrison Ford, even though I've liked many movies that he's been a part of.

hello mr. americANO

>My super secret reaction images can't carry irony with the point i'm making

WHY BEES
WHY 5 MINUTE SHOTS OF BEES

>spend way too much on a film
>somehow the audience is guilty
$180M budget means $400M to break even
Alcon dun goofed

To show there was still life and the queen bee/rachel parallel. Villeneuve said bees are endagered today and he wanted to show the hope of survival

This is literally the average american and he's too stupid to watch this movie

Maybe Vilenneuve will finally stop making movies. There is no biggest hack in cinema right now.

Everything is extinct and almost all animals are really fakes, and that was in 2019. In 2049, I don't even think you see an animal outside of the grubs for protein and the bees, animal life is so rare that it'd be like you coming across a herd of unicorns or something.

>shit movie bombs at box office

OH NO! HOW IN THE HELL DOES THIS HAPPEN?!

im unemployed, second its a sequelwhich I don't pay to see

Here's to (you), shitposter and fag.

Thought they were wasps. Thought it was a throwback to the interview with Rachel
>A wasp is crawling on your arm. What do you do?
And he's just perfectly ok with having them all over his fucking hand.

>place 20 dollar bet
>"Have to double my money to break even!"

(You)

with gross and marketing yeah

The studio only gets half of the box office you insufferable idiot, the other half goes to the theaters.

>Implying you are old enough to have seem BR in the Cinema

Wew lad

nah not really

maybe in china but the studios regularly get up to 90 percent, on the first couple of weeks and then maybe less after that

why do you think theatres charge so much for popcorn

The cinema release was shit anyway. That voiceover literally ruined the entire movie.

THIS IS WHAT AMERICLAPS WANT

At least Thor won't be boring af.

You thought the obvious bees buzzing around an apiary were wasps?

KINO

Excuse my ignorance

But wouldn't a 180 million dollar budget movie require 180 million dollars to break even?

People assume you spend the whole budget again just in advertising.

>Lets spend all our money on a 3 hour sequel of a flop that only nerds want to see
hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/blade-runner-2049-behind-big-bet-by-alcon-a-sequel-1043128

people here, young and old, can be so fuckng braindead and unappreciative of art like this film.

Even Suicide Squad was better than this shit.

>Let's spend all our money on 3 hours of quality cinema that stands on its own that only plebs don't want to see
ftfy

If a studio makes a $180 million movie then it needs to make at least double that at the box office to create another $180 million movie in the future. That doesn't take into account advertising/marketing and inflation/rising costs.

>make a sequel to a movie only beta male closet racist sexist nerds, who don't like going out of their homes like
>most movies that are hits are watched by groups of friends, families and couples
>expect it to be a hit

>Half of the money goes to the theater owners (aprox)
>Advertising budget
>Other costs

>thinking commercial success has any bearing on the quality of a film whatsoever

Of course not. It's all marketing.

>Most of the money that a theatre takes in from ticket sales goes back to the movie studio. The studio leases a movie to your local theater for a set period of time. In the first couple of weeks the film shows in the theatre, the theatre itself only gets to keep about 20% – 25% of the green. That means, if you showed up to watch Bridget Jones’ Diary on opening night, then of the $12 you put out for a ticket, the movie theatre only got to keep between $2.40 and $3.00 of it.

themovieblog.com/2007/10/economics-of-the-movie-theater-where-the-money-goes-and-why-it-costs-us-so-much/

What if I don't live in the US and movies are released by a couple of shitty distributors that have little to do with the studio?

did i count 14 cuts in 6 seconds?

just watch your own country's movies

why do women insist on posting about movies they can not and will not ever understand

imagine having to rely on a foreign country to produce entertainment for you since your own country is so shit at it

i'm starting to understand why foreign posters on this site are so obsessed with the US and the superiority complex they all have

I thought it was tanking internationally but then I saw it was more of a domestical issue. Of course americans are not interested in 3 hours long movies that are not about beer titties and weed, farts, muhreens or superheroes

The Old World once again proved who invented culture and art.

>Cost $28 when I went to see it at IMAX.

I'm just glad we have 100% that Americans are turboplebs

Holly shit this guy is right.

No niggers had a prominent role in this movie and that's why it bombed in burgerland

don't blame white male americans, we're the only ones that saw the movie.

Too many whitse in it for americans to watch it

Hope that the movie will atleast have good international sales

It's because they didn't have enough people of color and trans bodies in the movie.
Hopefully Hollywood learns from this mistake

His country is literally ruled by jews
>calls others cucks

you have to pay the studio overhead and marketing costs, which aren't included. People generally say those are about the same as the "budget"

Not to mention a part of the gross goes to the cinema

There was that nigger in the orphanage

Nobody wanted this sequel. Doubly so one from this chin stroking wanker of a director. Might go and see it next weekend if I don't have better things to do.

>I didn't get Enemy until IMDB explained it to me.

lol

You should go watch it. It's not so much of a sequel as it's a personal story about K in the blade runner universe.

Probably will, is Leto in it for much? Not a huge fan of that dickhead either.

This movie isn't even going to make money over time, since it's got zero cult movie potential. Like who the fuck was it aimed for? Nobody who's actually into sci-fi like Dick will care for it, and capeshitters are gonna think it looks too boring.

Not really, he has a few prolongued scenes where he RP's as God but it's not that bad.

I was dreading Ford fucking up the movie with his "I don't want to be here" attitude but surprisingly he was pretty good in it.

And the wood-scanning nigger. And the Blade Nigger that didn't even have a line iirc.