Why is Anglosphere so vastly superior to rest of the world? Is it because of our genes?

Why is Anglosphere so vastly superior to rest of the world? Is it because of our genes?

>best cities ranked by our definition of what is best

/thread

Inb4 butthurt start in mart

And that definition is the most objective.

Objective superiority doesn't exist.

read "How we invented freedom and why it matters"

the "we" is the anglosphere

Thanks brother, I will.

>melbourne

Now I know this list is a lie

What's wrong with Melbourne?

Literally the master race.

Racial superiority, lad. It's the only answer.

Beautiful. Goddamn I love being a White Anglo-Saxon Protestant male. I'm literally the most superior being on earth.

It's a multicultural hellhole full of faggots and muslims

Think of san fransico + somali gangs

I love this one.

Reading these figures though, you can understand why some bloke in Moldova or Djibouti or wherever would want to immigrate from his native swampland for these modern utopias

>that fucking leaf

I, for one, allow Finland as a honorary member of the Anglosuccessosphere.

Fingolians confirmed as white.

>Promiscuity
>Finland #1

I should have been born a suomalainen...

> Toronto superior

It is if you are a faggot, a nu-male, a woman or a non white immigrant. It's litteraly the nightmare vision XD meme for everyone else

Nice picture, but one #1 is missing.

God bless you, Finland.

Thank you, America-san. Have this Finn qt

It's the Anglo that made Anglos.
English is so superior to any other language that it facilitates greatness.

>no American cities even close to the top 10
>h-how about that Anglosphere? r-right guys??

p. pathetic user, tbqh

America was formed by WASP's, hence America is part of the Anglosphere.

We do have a nigger/spic problem, though. The burden is huge and dragging us down.

Would my Anglobros allow Scandifags in our union? (except for Sweden of course)

Why it doesn't show the number for Iceland? I would assume they have the highest prevalence of blondes.

It's the same as Norway probably.

does this mean anglos are nordic?

Conditional, would I fight for multi-cultural degenerate Britain? Nope. Would I fight for a homogeneous Christian Britain? Yes, in a heartbeat.

lol @ Toronto

We're much more multiculti than many of the countries with lower willingness to fight though.

Fight against those who are anti-British and stay strong, we will always prevail.

Yes. Nordic isn't just Scandinavian. Germans and Anglos are Nordic too.

Yorkshire (North-East England) is more nordic than Germanic/Celtic.

Balts are partially Nordic too.

>Melbourne
>crime capital of Australia
>infested with cultural marxists

List is bullshit.

Shut up and embrace the Anglo superiority.

Spain really was the worst colonizer

Actually looking at Haiti maybe France, close call

Pretty much this.
Hell I would even fight for a bunch of ethnic british scumbags like you if you do it for the right cause.

Haiti would be a paradise if the niggers didn't chimp out.

>if the niggers didn't chimp out.
My sweet summer child, that simply isn't possible

I know but it's possible to keep them in control.

Only if cucks are not in charge.

The cucks are only in charge if the majority of people are cucks.

Protip: The true Jews are Anglos but not all Anglos are Jews.

No, the cucks are in charge if the Jews are in charge.

>not a single US city
>"""""""our""""""""""
Why do americucks always try to claim responsibility for the efforts of others?

Because our BEADY EYES!

Dirty ARYAN BLOODS can never compete.

Because we decide whether the other nations can keep existing.

So by letting you exist, we claim credit for all that you do.

Shut up prison island. We are in charge and we can decide that you're not part of our successosphere anytime. Watch your words, criminal scum.

>""""""""""""""""""we""""""""""""""""""""
There it is again. Fat virgin losers like you don't do shit. It's all in the hands of a small group of elites lead by obongo. The only reason you cucks use inclusive language so much is because it's the only way you can feel a sense of accomplishment from your worthless lives. So shut the fuck up you wastes of oxygen.

SHART

Should we nuke this ferocious shithole already? They are the black sheep of Anglosphere anyway. Fucking prisoners. Raging jackals. Only one step above niggers.

What's your definition of best then?

What's your ranking system?

Look at the fat manchild pretending he has any sort of authority over anything besides his hentai game waifus.

I hate that list the people who make it are clearly being bribed.

Hour to work each way plus 1 point something million for an average McMansion way out in the suburbs in Sydney. It's shit.

This is a great looking flag, I mean it has a powerful presence for sure but that top part with all of the animals seems a little busy, so believe me I'm going to make the Anglosphere great again.

My country has authority over every other country in the world. What about yours?

Pathetic nigger.

Lookie here I trolled an ausbro, kekekekek

All your roos are belong to us

Fixed

>""""""""""""""""my""""""""""""""""""
It keeps happening. What you actually mean to say is that the nigger you elected to be the president of the country you reside in has authority over every other country in the world. Yet you can't keep yourself from associating yourself with people in power because again it's the only way you can ever feel "big" in your pathetic life.

>hehe I let an ausbro give me the smack down and show everyone how retarded americucks are, epic win!
Yeah yeah, your """win""" m8.

Your roos.

They

Are

Belonging to us.

>What you actually mean to say is that the nigger you elected to be the president of the country you reside in has authority over every other country in the world.

Which wouldn't be possible without our WASP majority, which I'm essentially part of, you dense fucking abo.

>4 out of 10 cities are Australian
>descendants of criminals built better country than rest of the world

Since you're obviously underage I'll give (You) one more (You).

>being proud of electing obongo
>unironically suggesting you can tell obongo what to do in any case
Loving every lel. Can't wait to see you try play the same tune when Hillary wins.

Funny how Australia routinely jumps on the anglo empire bandwagon when it suits them

>muh obongo

That's basically all you can say, really. How will you resort and obsess over when Trump wins though?

>Toronto
>Vancouver
kek

We're talking about who has authority in america and that is obongo, not you. So what else did you expect me to say? Fat retard.

And if Trump wins it still won't make you more than a pathetic manchild loser who tries to share the responsibilities/successes of actually successful people to take his mind off the rope.

>australian cities in the top 10

no thanks, i'd rather not live in a place where man eating spiders just waltz around people's homes

>And if Trump wins it still won't make you more than a pathetic manchild loser who tries to share the responsibilities/successes of actually successful people to take his mind off the rope.

It's called national pride. I know it's a foreign concept for Australians, but it does exist here. I have the right to be proud of my country and my heritage, which directly descends from those who build this wonderful superpower.

But that's not what you're doing at all. You didn't say "I'm proud to live under the presidency of obongo", you literally said "WE WUZ RULERS OF THE WORLD N SHIIEEET I'LL FKKN NUKE U". You're not being proud, you're associating yourself with people who actually have power and pretending that means you yourself also have power. Typical behavior of a loser failure.

Yeah nah fuck off the flags full

The whole nuke thing was just me being rhetoric, sorry if that triggered you. Can we just get along now?

>Australia
>Canada
>superior

I don't get along with niggers.

Fine then, abo.

I could go for a pint of the old amber right now

>Among males
Blonds are betas desu

Economist basically takes too much effort to read the high condescending/overly verbose tone of it, and (eventually) absorb elementary ideas touting free market consumption as god.
Economist is bad shit. Rot your brain man. Don't read it.

Basically get out your dictionary, your thesourus, and your English professor for the day to read one article. Finnish article. Understand gist of argument (which turns out to be simple) after a significant effort. And then feel slightly nauseous.

What's wrong with Finnish articles?