My college is currently playing this show on the big screen in the lounge, what can I do about it

My college is currently playing this show on the big screen in the lounge, what can I do about it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/axSnW-ygU5g?t=33s
thefire.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shout Pepe

MTV has a contract with my college so they have to keep the stupid fucking TV on with MTV on all day, every day.

racism is a social construct

That's fucking bullshit

race is a social construct, therefore no one can be racist.

lol your college got cucked by MTV? How does it feel knowing the people who run it are willing to sell you out for to a brainwash machine like MTV? God how fucking pathetic.

cry more, faggot?

Hit em with some statistics

Just keep shouting

"UM, RACIS AND SEXIST MUCH!" Until campus security intervenes - after which continue about your day as if nothing happened.

Nigga just close your eyes.
Walk away and do something else. You're in college, there's nothing they can legally do if you leave the area. Claim to be triggered for bonus points. Sue the school for harassment for great justice.

Scroll the screen down to the comments section

This.
>Out of Africa
>Wez all Kangs an' shieet
>Where's my reparations, brotha?

Just shit all over the floor in front of the TV and walk away.

Stick lots of pepe prints on walls chairs desks everywhere make the white nazi frog mainstream

What?
Is this real or something like penis inspection day?

pull the fire alarm

UMM RACIST AND SEXIST MUCH????

Watch it like a cuck you're. You're already being cucked by the scam that is college.

Go to your student government and say that the TV's that they provide are a waste because they don't put on anything you want to watch.

We had enough people do it and the school was looking to cut costs at any level, so we all voted to ban the televised jew.

Penis inspection day is real krautbro. They have to make sure we're all circumcised and that's done right.

Do you count as a rare flag? Or just uncommon?

kek'd and checked

Search for a TV-B-Gone app and start fucking with it.
Turn the power off, duh.

>2016
>not having a degeneracy screen controller

Take a shit in your diaper and cry until someone wipes your bum-bum.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

in real life

5 Things Everyone Should Know About Racism:

1. Black people aren't people.
2. Whites are being genocided.
3. The Jews lied about race not existing.
4. MTV promotes the rape and murder of whites.
5. Black Lives Matter is a racial terrorist organization.

youtu.be/axSnW-ygU5g?t=33s

You could shoot them. Unless you're in Texas, they'll all be unarmed.

I don't recommend it. But you COULD.

focus on your studies

Use an RF remote app on your phone and close the TV.

Uncommon i think

Uncommon

Could I get in trouble for this

>My college is currently playing this show on the big screen in the lounge, what can I do about it

Report them for pushing mild hate speech. Seriously. And don't back down to them.

I agree. Scream Pepe or Reee

I tried making one of those and it went on fire.

Drop your pants and spray diarrhea on the screen while screaming "REEEEEEE"

If anyone tries to stop you or confront you, immediately shout at them that you have autism and they need to be more sensitive and less ableist

Does it even matter?

Like what you won't get suspended or anything

Change the channel.
If unable; Turn off the TV.
If unable; Break the TV.

And what if you are not mutilated?

that's why you shouldn't touch technology muhammed

They're creating an anti-white atmosphere on campus. Consider contacting FIRE to see if they have any advice for you, or would be interested in your situation:

>Foundation for Individual Rights in Education
thefire.org

>What does FIRE do?

>FIRE effectively and decisively defends the fundamental rights of tens of thousands of students and faculty members on our nation's campuses while simultaneously reaching millions on and off campus through education and outreach. In case after case, FIRE brings about favorable resolutions not only for those individuals facing rights violations, but also for the millions of other students affected by the culture of censorship within our institutions of higher education. In addition to our defense of specific individuals and groups, FIRE works across the nation and in all forms of media to empower campus activists, reform restrictive policies, and inform the public about the state of rights on our campuses.

Ignore it. If free speech means anything to you just let it be.

Same thing happens at my college, tvs that aren't inside dorms are usually on MTV.

FInd a smartphone app that matches with whatever brand tv they have and change the channel with your phone. Also works with projectors.

Which college? Name and shame.

Listen and learn

Hope everyone remembered to holup before watching the video.

Why is this dindu bitch deemed as an "expert" on anything? What did she even study?

Go visit amazon and pick up a tiny universal remote that looks like a watch or a smart/flip phone. Then find out the make and model of the TV. Get the codes then switch it to something retarded like 19 kids and counting or the Jesus channel.

You throw the blame on the local college religious nut jobs and piss off the feminists at the same time.

Practice using the search feature of the remote if you cannot find the codes of the model/tv on your own TV.

Also don't tell anyone not even your friends you are doing this. You never know one might be dating a closet feminist.

I did this in the 90s to my Catholic School's TVs to the point of making them shut off their Catholic Channel propaganda bullshit. So I know you can do it now they must still make the tiny remotes and they are cheap to buy.

Liberal propaganda

I'm watching this and i dont understand.
They wont take that the racism that they are talking about is institutionalized racism

But then the go into saying whites can only face racial prejudice but not racism.

Its like they change it just to piss people off.

Hijack that shit an play a slide show dank pepes.