/DIS/ General - Star Trek Discovery

Elon Musk edition

Previous Choose Your Pain (Episode 5) promo:
youtu.be/4t0wVyNC3CA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4t0wVyNC3CA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's STD, sweetie.

Also, these poll results do not surprise me. Last episode was dreadful.

The most famous African American in the universe.

Admit it, the show is winning you over

STD

Its STD im sick of these fake generals made by orshill naming it dis to diss our show.

Fuck off.

Reddit loved the episode. Why didn't Sup Forums? Are you guys just being contrarian again?

I hate the new Star Trek's direction. I don't need super cereal Star Trek. I need the comfy space opera where you live in a fucking fantasy world of endless material goods, and have everything you could ever want without paying.

Maybe don't make a new thread 50 posts early, with a wrong thread acronym just to stir up shit. Last thread had minimal shitposting because no one could argue about the name - because it was correct.

We decided on /STD/ long ago.

these fucking non trek fans prove themselves making these fake generals

ITS STD AND HAS BEEN YOU ORSHILL!

>and have everything you could ever want without paying.
That was always bullshit. It never worked.

Fuck off, poser. You're not into Star Trek, you're just here to stir up shit. Fuck off back to your Orville thread.

There are already over 700 Star Trek episodes like that. There's nothing wrong with trying something new once in a while

stop making the threads to early and when you do use STD that is the shows abbreviation.

Watch Orville if you don't mind lowbrow humor

OP ruined our discussion threads and now its back to name trolling again when everyone knows its STD

It's to prevent people from creating 5 different threads like last night

Yes. This was the best episode so far

thats because you kept using the wrong name its STD not DIS, go back to your containment thread if your going to troll our trek threads.

Its all a matter of matter to energy conversion. This was the technology that allowed such things. Not star ships, not warp drives, etc.

Just a "simple" matter to energy and energy to matter converter. Right now, we're at the forefront of atomic manufacturing with 3d printing. 100-200 years from now, new physics or refined physics may allow matter to energy/energy to matter conversion.

It is and always has been STD as the show designation.

alongside , ,

nice progression of diminishing value ...

So many of those threads also existed at one time because several were abandoned before they reached bump limit and permasaged.

Just watched the episode. Can someone explain how they got the telescope from USS Shenzou?

What's with the intentionally wrong title, OP?

I wish you Orshills would fuck off and stop trying to ruin our generals with this STD vs DIS nonsense.

I wish you'd stop crying over literally nothing. How old are you?

Those replicators they have in Star Trek are pretty cool. If they can use them to replicate organic matter like food, do you think anyone has ever tried replicating a human before? Or maybe something small like a cat?

Ive been using STD since the first trailer just like everyone else, saying dis sounds stupid as hell I gotta say!

Fuck off. It's DIS, you don't get to name our threads Orshills. Talk about the show, or fuck off to your own thread if it's so important.

Can't believe the writers killed the best girl. RIP.

Fuck off asshole, you're not being cute. Stop derailing our threads.

Its STD, all of you are faggots

lorca scavenged it after he was marooned there by his klingon friends

Stop derailing our threads. Don't FOX interns have any other responsibilities?

Wasn't too fussed on the STD 2 parter opening, 3rd was ok. Looking foward to 4th episode. I have a sneaky suspicion Jason Isaacs is going to be the only thing holding up STD. Similar to Robert Carlyle in SGU.

why dont they just replicate her a new body?

Better than Enterpries where everyone was detestable.

>youtu.be/4t0wVyNC3CA

WTF BASED LORCA KIDNAPPED BY KLINGONS. WHAT IS THIS SHIT

The Pajeet is dead only to be replaced by another Pajeets in episode 5.
The show is garbage btw.

I quite liked the andorian, shran?, wish he wouldve become a main character

would you still?

No, she's probably got an STD.

Because Discovery is more realistic than Orville

I wish you'd stop crying over literally nothing. How old are you?

Hmmm........

Captain Lorca is the only reason why I'm watching.

i hate seeing these fake threads, the STD threads are better all people do here is troll because the OP made the general wrong.

>realism in a soft sci-fi show
>not being able to just enjoy the ride

Go to bed Ebert.

>DIS
not
>STD

The main character is a nigger, and the majority of them have STDs

Did you see me crying over the abbreviation in the previous thread?

Is this the STD thread?

Ah so this is the power of people who want to call the show STD

This. All I want is to make a funny joke about how Michael said something like "it is not in his biology to be aggressive" or some shit and then post a pic of a nigger with a gun. Can't have that though because OP can't figure out what the damn show is called.

Hard science fiction>>>>Soft science fiction

Always

There are no fucking girls left. Instead we have two gay characters. I don't think this semen slurping show is for me guys

If that was the case then there would be one in the top sci fi series of all time. But it's all soft.
And there's only one (2001 obviously) in the top 10 sci-fi films of all time.

Yeah, this is the STD thread.

wrong its STD look on social media anywhere its always been STD.

So if Corvan is such a strategically important location, why was the nearest federation ship 84 hours away?

DIS is for Disney generals your ruining our board ya know with this bs of yours, we use STD for a reason so everyone knows who we are and looks at us!

>there would be one in the top sci fi series of all time

Planetes you fucking pleb

The Feds had a blockade near the place, but the Klingons got around it somehow.

Kind of like how the Jem'hadar got around the 10th fleet and invaded Betazed.

^this
every poll has been STD and they always will be since it makes no sense saying dis it sounds like your saying this with a lisp ya kno

Stop samefagging

We've been calling these threads STD since spring.

This show is a complete dumpster fire. The science makes no sense. For example, Hawking Radiation doesn't just float around in pockets. It emanates from black holes, and I didn't hear a mention of a black hole near the Glenn. Random shit keeps happening that makes zero sense, I.E. "Ripper" gets out of its cage, clearly tries to escape, then kills that one bitch, then just goes back into its fucking cage. What the fuck? I'm willing to look past all the shit that deviates from what is cannon, but as a show, this thing fails on so many levels.

you ruined the thread ya know, why cant you see that?

what is with the weird title? we need to use STD which is logical since typing dis in search brings up too many results.

good
+tardigrade meme CONFIRMED
+tard supercomputer is an intriguing concept
+THEYRE COMMUNITCATING
+federation are the borg (assimilation)
+genuinely sympathetic klingons
+farscape style "klingon" (space orc) alien prosthetics and spacesuits
+lorca eating gagh
+gay mushroom engineer is a cool character
+saru is a good character despite shitty alien design and "muh food chain"
+the writing is a huge improvement on the pilot

bad
-shitty paperback deluxe 500 page edition of alice in wonderland is in mint fuccking conditon despite being a presumably centuries old heirloom?
-racist ant-multiculti kangons
-michael still cant act (or is it bad direction?)
-autism roomate is SO FUNNAY
-I"LL TRY SPINNING, THAT"S A GOOD TRICK!
-the power of spin destroys klingon ships
-tard supercomputer navigatior nipple clamps
-blue glowing fungus spores SUGOI quantum teleportation pseudoscience which Michael is an expert on because Vulcan teachings
-Michael animal liberation activism based on Vulcan teachings
-red/blue contrasting neon lights in engineering
-TRON LEGACY holographic touchscreens
-klingon holographic touchscreens are MADE OUT OF FIRE!!!
-Klingon Crystal Cathedral spaceship
-densely clustered ASTEROID FIELD with GLOWING BLUE/ORANGE contrasting colors

neutral:
RIP IN PISS SHARMA

overall:
7/10

>Ripper" gets out of its cage, clearly tries to escape, then kills that one bitch, then just goes back into its fucking cage. What the fuck?

Ripper is sensitive to light. Michael made the room brighter. Pay attention

Why the fuck is this show so gory? How are you supposed to cultivate the new generation of trekkies if they can't even watch this shit?

STD in one quote:

>You judge the creature by its appearance and by one single incident from its past. It can only be
what it is and not what you want it to be.

Now we've got a lot of things, a lot of racism in the world right now, Who's more racist? Black people or white people? Black people, you know why?

Because we hate Klingons too! Everything white people don't like about black people, black people REALLY don't like about Klingons. There's some shit going on with black people right now. There's a civil war going on with black people, and there's two sides, there's black people and there's Klingons. The Klingons have got to go.

Every time black people wanna have a good time, ignorant-ass Klingon fuck it up. Can't do shit! Can't do shit, without some ignorant ass Klingon fucking it up, can't do nothing. Can't keep a disco open more than 3 weeks; Grand opening, grand closing.Can't go to a movie the first week it comes out, Why? Cause Klingons are shooting at the screen. What kind of ignorant shit is that? "Hey, this is a good movie, this is so good I gotta bust a cap in here!"

Hay I love black people, but I hate Klingon. boy, Boy, I hate Klingons. Boy I wish they'd let me join Starfleet. Shit, I'd do a warp drive-by from here to Qon’oS.

Do you have ADD or something that you only pay attention to half what the characters are saying?,everything you are asking was explained ,watch it again

When I search for "DIS" on the catalog I literally get at least 10 results every time.

STD? One or two tops.

Comparing the federation to the Borg is like a common thing now, it also happened in DS9

The want the Game of Thrones audience

That was one thing that really struck me as odd. Even if you're like "well Starfleet went back and got everything useful off the ship" then why did they leave the dilithium processor behind? You'd think that'd be the first thing they'd grab.

DIS is OUR THREAD!

DIS is OUR THREAD!

DIS is OUR THREAD!

DIS is OUR THREAD!

Stop using "dis" it brings up multiple threads. STD is the proper name and it doesn't bring up shit like Tardis and disinfo when I'm sorting threads. Do you even understand why generals are titled the way they are?

This thread came up right away when i typed "/d". Stop being a retard

>-the power of spin destroys klingon ships

They jumped and left 6 torpedoes like mines. Wasn't actually the drive that did it.

you sound like an austist sperging ya know, re read what you typed.

that is why us civilized people use STD

so would the disney thread, stop insulting others your not helpful

Shut the fuck up you little FOX shill. You should kill yourself.

the acting is getting worse and the dialogue is getting shittier

I am done with this now

See

Chris Rock cameo when?

I don't see how this show can go on for another season. I want Star Trek, not the Michel Burnham show. This season better end with her as the Captain ( how she gets her commission back is beyond me but this SJW Mary Sue writing so it will just happen) and we can move on to a little more traditional Trek with more characters interacting and not getting killed off in the 4th episode. Arab bitch may have been a thunder cunt but that is more interesting than poser appropriating Vulcan culture we are focused on now. I didn't even catch the doctor's name and he was better to watch than wannabe Vulcan lady.

why did they cut power to the impulse engines if
A)they were warping somewhere with some uncertainty
B) they were warping into battle
both of those situations need maneuverability

which then rained debris down on the colony, why not just fucking shoot them

You're such a lazy fucking sperg. Searching for "GoT" brings up more results than "DIS". If they can manage then so can we.

Only Michael's. She's trying too hard to sound vulcan

>STD fags are in denial of what they caught
lol

Doesn't matter what Sup Forums wants

DIS is the correct Star Trek term

Doesn't matter if the poll is 99% for STD, it will always be DIS

Tough luck idiot

You cultivate the new generation of Trekkies by making three quarters of the characters gay black Muslim female aliens who don't need no man.

Shame the seven people they're trying to appeal to are too busy trawling twitter looking for things to be offended by.

Meanwhile the traditional core of sci fi fans- white men- are really not engaging with the show.

I'm going to keep watching but it's rapidly going the way of Voyager, from the gobbledygook science to the SJW stunt casting.

Star Trek has never been for bigots like you

>dont confuse race with culture

Roddenberry hated faggots like you.

I fucking love science!