What cartoons do known celebrities like?

What cartoons do known celebrities like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VYvMOf3hsGA
twitter.com/TPAIN/status/550349416063062016
youtube.com/watch?v=mlxdy9aRtEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zILVdHewOZ8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Eden Hazard is a known weaboo

HHH has said that he likes Dragon Ball Z.

>it's another stealth weeaboo thread

I remember that Chrirstian Bale once said on an interview that he loves the original Powerpuff Girls.

Places to post this:
>Sup Forums
>/fit/
Places to not post this:
>Sup Forums

how hard is this to understand?

What does /fit/ have to do with celebrities and cartoons?

Sup Forums has become a safespace.
Its already too late. Tumblr has won.

Seychelle Gabriel likes Avatar so much she starred in that shit M.Night movie and did a voice in Korra. I think it was Asami.

Sup Forums has been a safe space since its inception when that Sup Forumstard made that cringy Sup Forums is love post

Because he is ripped as hell.
/fit/ will circlejerk any person, though. They just need to fit a certain criteria.

Souljia Boy loves DBZ

But then again all black people do.

because no one ever reads what the OP says, they only focus on the picture.

if you had started this thread with a pic of, i dunno, a skeleton, this would've become spooky thread, regardless of what you want to discuss

Its still relevant to the thread hardass

>dar synthol bicep

>weaboo

Apparently T-Pain is a fan of SU

>Apparently T-Pain is a fan of SU
Holy fuck sauce

Be honest, can you really be an otaku anymore without sone using weaboo incorrectly?

Hulk Hogan likes Pokemon, and Robin Williams was a fan of Evangelion.

HHH isn't a celebrity

>EMINEM has revealed a new obsession to replace his former addiction to prescription drugs — kids’ TV show Hey Arnold!

>After years of watching the cartoon with daughter HAILIE — who is now a teenager — the rapper has recently rediscovered it and says: “I don’t think it is running in the States any more but I noticed it when I was flicking through the channels in Britain. I’m not going to lie, I love that show, man.”

>Eminem, whose comeback album Relapse is at the top of the charts, loves Arnold so much that he has managed to get his hands on the entire back catalogue.

There were like two politicians earlier last year who referenced MLP in their speeches

I don't know shit about politics so I can't tell you who they are or if they're actually fans which isn't likely but some guy said his favorite pony was Applejack and another quoted Twilight Sparkle when talking about Michelle Obama or some shit

>play Xenoverse 2 online
>15% of the time people are either quiet or have no mic
>other times
>YO WAT'UP MAN

Don't get me wrong, playing with these niggas is fucking fun as hell. But I've never got just why it was so beloved by so many black folks.

Must just be where I grew up, i guess

>>managed to get his hands on the entire back catalogue.

Wait, is it implied that it's a hard to find show? Cause I got my box set at Wal-Mart for $20.

Or did he, like, buy the rights?

He's a Business.

This was several years before Shout Factory licensed Hey Arnold.

kanye mentioned evangelion that one time

Xavier is a Rightclops man, so he's alright in my book.

Hes a wrestler in the wwe. Therefore a celebrity.

where the fuck can I start watching WWE again? I've been meaning to start watching again after watching this thing youtube.com/watch?v=VYvMOf3hsGA

You can thank FilthyFrank and his idiot fans for popularizing the word incorrectly.
>It's okay if you watch a little bit of anime. My favorite anime is Cory in the House xDD

Didnt micheal jackson actually watch and enjoy the simpsons enough to star (or write music for) an episode

twitter.com/TPAIN/status/550349416063062016
amethyst is his waifu btw

If you have tv the channel is USA, if not just type in "watch WWE" and then the date at 5 pm eastern and you should get some links for livestreams, though the qualtiy is pretty terrible. Raw is Monday, Smackdown is Tuesday, and NXT is Wednesday.

Also El Ray Network has Lucha Underground which blows WWE's asshole out.

What's the difference between an Otaku and let's say a Trekkie? they are both pretty much high in geekdom, Otaku are better since it's more than one franchise.

And then he buried that girl...

>amethyst is his waifu btw
Good choice

>5 pm eastern
Shit I meant 8 pm East and 5 west

>Lucha Underground
I think /asp/ like this show. Is it really good?

I heard Daniel Radcliffe likes JoJo and I think Justin Bieber tweeted that he likes the show that will not be mentioned back when he was a girly pop singer

The Wrestling is of high quality. They treat it as more of a serial TV show, as opposed to a sports show with an underlying of drama.

LU is more like a drama where people solve there problems via wrestling. Very Unique.

Don't know much about /asp/ but it is pretty good. Storylines are better built, there's no stop-and-go pushes outside of a few chance injuries sidelining a few wrestlers, and speaking of the talent these guys aren't afraid to get crazy. Lots of intense spots.

youtube.com/watch?v=mlxdy9aRtEQ

Thanks, I will give it a watch.

Ian Watkins loves Rugrats.

I know that season 1 at the very least has a complete torrent out there, but everything is up on iTunes as well.

It embodies everything niggers love.
Powering up, being loud, and beating on fools who step to your turf.

The term "weeaboo" has been used as a derogatory term for anime fans on NON ANIME boards on here forever, shut up

This board is for Western animation, not anime, you're fucking weebs in this neck of the woods

MODS YOU'RE ALL FUCKING USELESS

IT'S BAD ENOUGH WE HAVE JOJO FAGGOTS SPEWING THEIR DAYGLO JIZZ ALL OVER THE BOARD; WE ALSO NEED A BILLION COVERT "DAAAHHHH COULD GOKU BEAT SUPER SAITAMA???" AND VARIOUS NIPSHIT THREADS FLYING UNDER THE RADAR

SO INSULTING MARVEL WARRANTS A THREE DAY BAN BUT POSTING MY HERO BUKKAKE IS PERFECTLY FINE

CAN'T WAIT FOR Sup Forums TO GET ANOTHER ONE OF YOU QUEERS FIRED

SUCK MY CHODE

ITS ABOUT FUCKING CARTOONS YOU FAGGOT I JUST HAD A ANIME BITCH WITH FUCKING TRIPLE H AS THE OP PIC CALM THE FUCK DOWN YOU TRIGGERD Sup Forums FAGGOT BITCH

You should go see a therapist.

>be mexican growing up in rural town in Texas near the border
>fucking everyone my age loves DBZ
>fucking EVERYONE
>spanish language stations play it in addition to CN playing it on Toonami
>kids at school don't shut up about VegEHta and GokUH
>continues through middle school and high school
>graduate
>still hasn't faded in popularity
Mexicans love DBZ more than the japanese do.

t. Lanky Larry

Semi related, Wale loves Seinfeld and has done at least three albums based around the show. And Seinfeld himself is on two of them.
So Eminem's Hey Arnold! Aalbun when?

Anime will always be allowed on every board and there is nothing you can do about it.

The thread wouldn't actually have anything to do with anime at all if you faggots would just start talking about celebrities who like western cartoons instead of bitching about anime.

But I do agree with you about Jojofags and I'm glad it's getting to the point where people are starting to call them on their shit.

you do realize a lot of the cancerous jojoposting was false flagging bullshit right?

Yes but it doesn't change the fact that weaboo is still heavily misused and no one really goes by otaku. Can't a man, women, or child simply just like anime minus any labels is all I'm saying?

A little threatened by anime fans eh?

>FilthyFrank
Weeaboo was used as an insult for anime fans long before he even posted his first video.

you mean akira

Jerry Lawler said he loves YuYu Hakusho.
Of course Funimation was sponsoring them at the time and Jerry couldn't actually say it right, but still...

Xavier is a huge fucking nerd and it's awesome he loves DBZ, MLP, and a few others Up Up Down Down is legit entertaining too.

Most of the Younger WWE guys are nerds too like they have video games set up in the locker rooms and talk about comics and stuff behind closed doors.

nigga he was in D Generation X, everyone in that 18-30 age group who grew up with attitude era/ruthless aggression era WWF knows Triple H, stop acting like he's Steve Blackman or some shit

No, you're just a fucking idiot.

Daniel Radcliffe was a fan of Mighty B!

Slash likes Phineas and Ferb. He appeared in the credits playing guitar with the cast in of one of the movies.

>4 hour response time.
Finally fucker! I been waitin on that you ALL DAY! Thanks for proving my point even further too.

Crossplayed Garnet form SU.

Black people love DBZ too. Usually if you see a black weeb, which is actually fairly common, they are HARD DBZ fans.

If you ever get trapped in the ghetto and a bunch of nigs start hassling you, just ask them "Whos stronger, Tien, or Krillin", and while they begin debating run away. Or tell them Piccolo is your favorite character and befriend them instantly.

Daniel Radcliffe and Serena Williams are fans of Avatar. Serena Williams even voiced Iroh's prison guard.

If weaboo isn't the correct term, please tell me what is? And don't say otaku because the word has never been used correctly here either.

Probably the same way healthy people are threatened by cutters.
Sure the cutters may like shoving razor blades up their own asses, but healthy people would rather not.

All 3 are big fans of Dragonball. As emphasised by their Wrestlemania entrance.

>having flash backs of Andrew W.K surprisingly decent gundam cover album
His rendition of the char theme was pretty ace. It was also pretty funny to hear him groan "amuroooo"

youtube.com/watch?v=zILVdHewOZ8

this is sick

Can confirm. Used to know two black guys who were huge DBZ fans

how about "person who likes anime and manga"

wow how hard was that

I'm completely fine with anime shit on Sup Forums as long as it is only manime like JoJo, BoBoBo, DragonballZ, etc. Waifu shit like Evangelion is a big no no though

>manime
fuck off

Thing is, people that like anime aren't really people.

Finn Jones AKA Iron Fist loves Adventure Time. He got invited to a voice recording and there's a picture out there with him in AT PJs.

That looks like a photoshop

Honestly WWE is the closest western equivalent to DBZ

It's meant to describe Wapanese, those who hold Japanese culture as superior to any other and wish they lived there as only glorious nippon truly understands them. Not someone who plays Final Fantasy.

Anyone who's favorite character isn't Piccolo just isn't worth the time of day desu

>Kanye watching "top greatest anime of all time" videos on youtube, then tweeting when he gets mad at the results
>Kanye apologizing for dissing Spirited Away after he finally watches it

Also, I know John Cena likes some anime, he's super into Fist of the North Star.

Everybody like mainstream anime like Sailor Moon and Dragon Ball Z. Or, any anime that aired on Toonami, Fox Kids, Scifi Monday, etc cetera.

Give me those celebs who like that sweet niche series or one that cater predominately to otaku.

I want John Cena to say "Hell yeah, I love me that beautiful yuri like Sweet Blue Flowers, how d'you think I earned these muscles? Not from getting /fit/."

>wrestler liking what is essentially WWE: The Anime

I'm not surprised. But it's pretty normalfag tier so it's not that out of the ordinary.

Of course, Amy is a nigger.

Sugar know how to appeal to everyone's needs.

>Robin Williams was a fan of Evangelion
Williams is great.
>He'll never play Gendo in a live-action Evangelion
If I recall, he said he would want to play or either voice Gendo.
And, in One Hour Photo the Evangelion figure he gave to the kid, came from his own personal collection of Eva merch.

>Kanye West
>Liking Golden Boy
Maybe his taste isn't so bad after all.

>threatened
By those anemic phantasms, those hermits, those shut-ins who never step outside? Nah. I'll pulverize their homes and make them see the light of the golden sun and creatures known as humans.

DBZ is Animated WWE

My God. It makes perfect sense. He always wished he was Goku but he's literally Vegeta. Even married the rich girl to compensate for his inability to be the man.

i wish hhh would BURY otakus

ted cruz said his favorite mlp is applejack

Shut the fuck up, weeaboo faggot.