My black gf says the Democratic party encourages poverty...

My black gf says the Democratic party encourages poverty, ignorance and empowers armed gangs to prevent economic progress. Is that right?

Your gf is a nigger. And she is correct

Of course not. If it was true Chicago, Baltimore, Detroit and Oakland wouldn't be such shining beacons of peace and prosperity.

Yes. Also,
>fucking wild animals

suuuuure

>leaf can't spot sarcasm

Big surprise.

pic up that dark pussy or is bullshit

Kek confirms

Just so you know as an educated middle class white men I feel the same way about white trash the same way she feels about hood niggers.

No shit cuba? WE are going to honeymoon on your island. We met at a Braves game and are really wanting to watch some cuban ball.
Also you are from Cuba, arent you swimming in dark pussy?

she work op ?

Oakland is on its way back. North oakland and most of the west are safe than they've been in decades due to a healthy dose of gentrification (Pixar being in emeryville helps that). Hood rats are being pushed further and further out, north to Richmond, and southeast to San leandro. Granted, East Oakland is still bad, but progress is happening.

Yes, she is an accountant. She said that was when she realized none of this could be paid for and the promises of the democratic party were a financial impossibility,
Also her GRandfather was Nation of ISlam and always spoke about how the Democratic party was a vampire.

if she works i got no prob op most dems are non-workers

;_; nop
I'm a fucking sad pepe

Basically... Based black woman who don't need no Democrat?

Noice.

She says the mascot of the dems is a reference to "40 acres and mule" which was the first time a politician promised black people shit but never delivered.

>The Democrat donkey story is well known about Jackson being a jackass.

Ask your black gf why 13% of the population think they're so relevant, why every issue needs to be about them? Niggers are attention-seeking children.

Your GF is red pilled as fuck user, you lucky bastard.

Also KeK has blessed your relationship, marry her.

It was a joke. Nice way to showcase that superior intellect.
I am, thanks

Are you white?