Let's just shit on Pan I like his videos and his podcast but boy is he pathetic. I'm sure Nolan will love this thread

Let's just shit on Pan I like his videos and his podcast but boy is he pathetic. I'm sure Nolan will love this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZdI__HWLQ9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=hOCNw5HqKSI
pan-pizza.tumblr.com/post/127346728830
youtube.com/watch?v=xGiRuKOWoIw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pan we know it's fucking you

It's always the same shit with pan

Plot twist it's Jim

Fuck off shill.

Shove a cactus up your urethra Pan

Hey guys it's Jim today I'm gonna review NockFORCE.

>but boy is he pathetic
I think he's really cool. His self-deprecating humor may belie some self-esteem issues, but they're unwarranted. Then again, I don't know him personally. I only know him from his videos.

By the way, I'm the guy from the last thread who wanted to start his own review show. Still trying to make my speaking pattern less awful.

They all suck, they all basically have pleb dorky taste, they all love the Marvel films, Force Awakens, jump on all the bandwagons, etc

Specially Jim, he sucks the most

>tfw I just wanna watch Monster Trucks and people shit one me

Nah thats how ken talks and types.
how is his new podcast going anyway

Oh yeah I remember you did you come up with a name yet?

>you will never hear the story of how Jim met Ian
>you will never hear the story of how Jim and Ian met Matt
>you will never know the extent to which Matt was involved in animating NOCKforce
>you will never know the extent to which Jim was involved in animating NOCKforce
>you will never know whether or not Ian did all the animation

>Pan is so fucking pocho he STRUGGLES to pronounce anything in spanish

No, but I figured out my avatar. It's going to be this guy who is in over a hundred stock images. I don't know how to find versions without the watermark for free, so I'm hoping people will find the watermark charming.

Mamas boys is the most absurd clusterfuck of ranting, meta jokes, stupid jokes, and everything in between. It's alright, but some parts just hit
I'lll never forget nigger lover joe

Actually Jim has said that all he did was lip sync animation wise, he was more of the music side of NockFORCE.

I think it's charmful

Newest episode was pretty good. One of them almost got raped through a Craigslist scam.

he really is pathetic

>when I jerk off I just fall asleep and I don't clean up
I swear to fucking God Pan even I'm not that pathetic

>not masturbating prone
>not just changing your pants in the morning
hahaha normies

I don't even remember music in NockFORCE.

It was better than Rent

I just read that in his voice

Jim, how do I become your bff?

>just ask him for the next podcast

Do black face and beat me like Ian beats Rebecca

He didn't have to say how many times he beats his meat
He didn't have to say he doesn't clean up after himself when he's "done" and simply just falls asleep

He just had to say what the infection was and that he'd have to go to the doctor soon

youtube.com/watch?v=ZdI__HWLQ9Q

Reading that post while listening to this was a life changing experience

So who's seeing Monster Trucks?

youtube.com/watch?v=hOCNw5HqKSI

Superior podcast coming through.

Is it worth listening to? I tried to listen to the first episode but got bored. Does it get better?

It is, in my opinion. Give the episode I linked a listen.

hello Jon and/or Jasper and/or Ken

Wasn't there a podcast just called Mommys Boys with Nolan in it but some drama went down. What was the drama?

I fucking hate Rent

Monster Trucks > Rent

So what did you guys think of my Rent review?

and thats why i love him

get out jared

Who else wants to bet Pan is secretly fat too?

jim i feel bad for you can i like put a 5$ in your styrofoam cup

All I want is for Ian to come back :(

>Pan probably linked Jim this thread he obviously made
>Jim is contributing to his shitposting
Jim you were the best in the podcast don't resort to this. You were my cinnamon roll ;;

Ian pls

He's not, though he might be a bit chubby
pan-pizza.tumblr.com/post/127346728830

Maximum Lewd

I hope Pan got a taste of Ian's sweat it's really sweet.

>that feeling when IJQ is the most effay person in a photo

He's adorable

This type of shit is why I left the podcast

to join the even more shitty podcast that resorts to worse shilling, just wildly less successful eventually starting a stupid war with a fat gay sonic fan on the internet

Ken I forgive you please let me have your robotic dick.

has this become a fucking Pizza Party/Mommy's Boys Roleplay thread
I want to fucking die

>starting a stupid war with a fat gay sonic fan on the internet

So why do Ken and Nolan hate each other again?

Before mods take down this thread I gotta say, this last episode was well done.
I loved the final message, even if it's coming from an inexperienced artist.
It's hard being such a fan of John K without being forced to admit John is a mess.
I'm surprised Pan didn't mention the whole Cans without Labels.

that's not how i imagined my Mexican YouTube at all!

How come Sugar never wears sleeves?

No? They are like on neutral terms.
I think he is implying that Ken probably said fuck it and joined mommy's boys, the relationship between jared, and pan is like non-existent but jared is just a prick in general. They just needed a war in their small corner of the web

>Cans without Labels.

How long has it been?

How does John K get work

Why people is so surprise most pochos are white looking, im fucking white pasty too

It's been 4 years since I saw the rough cut preview shown at a con iirc, it should be out by now but I guess John's still a hardcore perfectionist and keeps wanting scenes to be redone, or hell, maybe even Shmorky levels of additional inbetweens

yeah pan has a crazy humor and cringe jokes but sometimes he nails it with the messages.
He at least does it better than NC

Nah his animation is lazy as shit now, he's trying to be Jim Tyer or Milt Gross and completely failing at it

youtube.com/watch?v=xGiRuKOWoIw

its more of everything other than his skin

You mean how he look actually decent looking, he must a really big power level if he can't get laid, because im uglier than him and i get laid

>The dude autistic about strench and squash is now doing papercut animations

Anyone got any eggs?

Tell me Zoe is Pan really that cringy he dosen't look that bad here, is he really that pathetic or is just a character for the podcast?

Asking of Pan is cringy is like asking if Johnny Test is a shitty cartoon. The answer is always yes.

Man I love Sonic

When am I getting my Scooby Doo marathon?

There's a pic floating around supposedly of him, looks like a discount Jhonen Vasquez

Just saw Monster Trucks at a Mexican Flea Market. Shit was awesome as fuck.

This type of shit is why I won't be a guest star on the podcast

Man I love you fuckers

I really shouldn't have been on this podcast

404!

Hey guys uh...can I come back on the Podcast?.I-I promise I'll be more talkative

When you stop unplugging your mic you can.

Sleepycabin was a much better animation podcast than this trash.

nah it wasnt

>nah is wasnt
if you didn't obsess over children's cartoons and had actual animators talking to one another than yeah it wasn't

What you know about waffles Shrek?

It's a great podcast for watching despondent losers fart around and deliberately avoid anything related to animation, but besides that Adult Swim pitch story I wouldn't call it an animator's podcast.

Hi

Are you retarded? They talk about animation all the time. Pan's podcast is full of self-righteous losers who talk about children's cartoons.

At least sleepycabin is a podcast of ACTUAL animators and not desperate Craig McCraken wannabees.

>Pan got to stand next to Ian and Rebecca
>while wearing a zone shirt
I came.

Are you deaf? They spend far more time talking about water people, Nazi memorabilia, being poor, and getting molested by distant family than they do talking about animation. They're self-righteous losers that talk about being unproductive losers with squandered talent, instead of being self-righteous losers that talk about how they could totally make it in the animation industry if CalArts accepted their applications.

That was a job rushed for money.

How do I get on your podcast, Pan?

Send a bunch of ask saying "Can I be on the podcast" daily to his tumblr

Stalk him

DID SOMEONE SAY SYMBIONIC TITAN?

Just uh....Say your a Goth Girl....He'll have to let you on then, by the time he see's your not it will be too late and youll be a special guest

>They talk about animation all the time.

haha no