Fuck you hirsch

Fuck you hirsch

oh no
fan art.
who gives a shit?

What bothers me is how most of the complaints towards the ending is basically people being mad that Hirsch didn't make their ship happen or have Dipper end up with anyone.

Wasting time on romance nonsense with Dipper is what ruined the show. It should've only lasted a few episodes or not at all.

really? Most I've seen was about Mabel. Personally I hated how Dipper seemed to get over his obsession with Wendy after the Bunker only to just tumble all the way back to square one with it. Also fuck not making Pacifica not a more frequent 2nd string buddy after Noire

i guess that explains why I liked it. hat swap was literally what i was hoping for
that didn't happen though. he was just living with it and trying to find a way to get over it. it wasn't tumbling back at all

it still feels like a wasted opportunity for character growth. Maybe the show was trying to look smarter than it actually was with it's 'mysteries' and Lynchisms that I expected too much

on the one hand i think people are over reacting because shipping.
on the other hand, hirsch dismissing romance after mabel wanting a boyfriend all summer, gideon, dipper and wendy and even fucking grenda is stupid.

Robbie and Pacifica were obviously supposed to play larger parts, being on the Cipher Wheel and all.

Will Hirsch ever release his plans of the direction the show would've taken if the show had three seasons.

Probably not

The brutally "fuck you" denial of candip, and the forced sjw agendas, aswell as the extremly rushed ending is what made the last part of gravity falls such shit. Also, mabel did nothing wrong and mabel haters can get fucked.

Ships have little to do with my issues with the ending

But after spending like 30% or more of the show on shipping he couldn't even get that right like wtf was the point of 3 wendip it won't happen fake outs of your just gonna put them together in the end

Also when I watch the show from the beginning I swear early Wendy was meant to be like 6 years older not 2

I never understood why people say he led her on. He didn't say anything about them starting a relationship.

Mabel did stuff wrong.

Like what?

The apocalypse. The end of days. Weirdmageddon. Crazyganrok.

>Robbie and Pacifica were obviously supposed to play larger parts, being on the Cipher Wheel and all.
>people are still deluded about the McGuffin Wheel

Sad!

Really, if it was intended to be a red herring all along, I don't think they should have devoted so much time to it in the already rushed finale.

Also, replacing her brother and never so much as apologizing for it.

It still had meaning.

I don't think it was so much that the Cipher Wheel was just a MacGuffin and useless as much as it was that it wasn't the final solution that would ensure Bill's defeat.

She never intended for the apocalypse, and dippy fresh was mearly a joke.

Well, it's a joke that kinda implies that Mabel's a shallow bitch.

Also, she may not have intended for the apocalypse, but she did try to freeze the town in a time bubble, and she never owned up to it.

Nah
It was a MacGuffin and was useless

Only a certain few are stupid to think otherwise

dippy fresh is a joke that would kill a brother's soul.

From a writing/viewer's point of view, it's a MacGuffin since it didn't actually play into the final fight.
But in-universe, any effect it could have had was negated when Stan and Ford began fighting.

I almost feel like it should have been built up over the second season as a final weapon absolutely necessary to defeat Bill, only for the very author of the journals to ruin the plan due to his own personal problems. Or something like that. As it stands, the Cipher Wheel is a MacGuffin. But I don't think it was meant to be.

Just for one more summer though

candip was a shit tier ship
pales in comparison to dipcifica

Still, selfish and irresponsible