H-holy shit! Sup Forums BTFO

h-holy shit! Sup Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/ZTxZL
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Post archive. This is hard to believe even for them

Looks like whoever wrote that "short circuited" or something.

>Letting people too young to vote to right political pieces

we've come a long way from cronkite and murrow

This old shit, nigger. Sage.

please kill everybody including me, thanks

Top shelf journalism right there

This is something I would write in middle school: something autistic and lacking in purpose

Wasn't Jezebel the name of the Whore of Babylon?
Why would someone name a web portal like that?

cancer
utter
fucking
cancerqwre0iiiiiiiiixd].

>letting people who can't spell write posts on chinese cartoon fora

They're both desperate and crazy, which is great because that'll prevent them from achieving anything of importance

>she blames 12 year olds like me for getting raped, and thats awesome!

DAMAGE CONTROL
A
M
A
G
E

C
O
N
T
R
O
L

modern women try to take pride in insults so as to escape judgment for their depraved behavior (e.g. slutwalks)

in the bible jezebel also got thrown out a window and eaten by dogs

It's feminist oriented. What did you expect?

Well I guess I'm a #cruzmissile now

Hillary has been looking sick lately but us 2nd Amendment folks can cure all of her ailments.

*Pumps shells into shotgun*

I want to wage a genocidal campaign against everything and anything responsible even tangentially for producing this

I no, write? it is distgusting

>2012
Okay.

> I disagree with your politics so I'm going to kill you.

I'm not a Hilary fan, but this is downright autistic.

>inb4 go back to your Reddit hug box, fucking shill, by male faggot, etc.

I HOPE HILLARY,HER ENTIRE FAMILY AND ALL HER SUPPORTERS DIE SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY!

AND IF THERE IS A HELL,I HOPE THEIR SOULS BURN THERE FOREVER!

Are we seeing false flag attacks so Hillary can """unmask""" the face of the alt-right and make everyone think she wasn't crazy after all?

Heh.... not so fast kiddo....

*teleports*

LOOK BEHIND YOU!

*slashes off your head from your neck in one clean stroke with my cursed katana*

psshhh... how weak.

>published in 2012

Sage this shit nigga

Fuck you,anglocuck

Hillary is insanely evil and corrupt

She and her retarded supporters deserve to die.

Pretty accurately summed up his post, thanks.

>supporters too

Is this the attempt to one-up "basket of deplorables"? Fuck off CTR.

>Posting a satire article
>using the plebeian "BTFO"
Do you have nothing better to do?

Jezebel is a chick who betrayed Samson.

The Whore of Babylon is an abstract, it can be a person, group, idea or event. It is the cause of destruction and bringer of hell.

In use, a Jezebel is just a traitorous bitch. Amber Heard is a good example.

Why the 19th amendment was a mistake: the post.

>Jezebel
>relevant

lol easy there eric autism your sketty o clips might run out of sauce if your unloading this much ammunition in one thread.

You're thinking Dalilah.
She betrayed Samson.

Jezebel was the spiritually adulterous idolater (Astarte, Baal, etc...she was Phoenician) wife of one of Israel's kings, Ahab.

For being an ambitious whore and deviating her husband's ways farther from God up to the point of persecuting His prophet Elijah, her contemporary at the time, as well as many other faithful, she became reviled in death, as sentenced for her while still living, to have a humiliating fall from power, culminating with being defenestrated and her body fed on and her blood lapped up by dogs in the street.

It is the name given to conniving women and traitorous unfaithful whores, as Judas is to men, with the added connotation of being manipulative instead of just a liar, arguably making it an even worse insult.

This is the mantle modern feminism willfully takes on.

Sorry for the rant, just needed to correct that minor confusion with the characters for you.

No problem, my bad.

Hillary for Hospital 2016

Literal teacher speak.
These lib-arts pseudo industries keep a lot of young women off the streets and off their knees.

Yes, you were entirely correct about the whore of Babylon, for example.

Although, in line with the often used parole between spiritual faith and romantic faith, it is often understood as a personification of false religion, as well.

Regardless, this thread is bait because since Gawker media went down the gutter due to Hulk Hogan all the articles posted on any of their conglomerate sites are just satire (as their assets are being transferred to new owners) of the previous content of the site, or the dying throes of it's editors under eviction.

/thread

>Baker

Coincidence? I think not

post of the month

I wish you'd do like you did with the EU and fucking Brexit this place.

archive.fo/ZTxZL

>american press
top kek

to be fair, Gawker Media got sued by Hulk Hogan and is now bankrupt.