The bitchelorette

I fucking hate this cunt

>her first date with chad
>she asks him what he age he lost his virginity
>chad says 17
>she says she also lost it at 17

Really? Is she proud of that? What a fucking whore, losing her virginity that young. Her face looks like ass

>spergs actually watch show, and shitpost about it
'ok'

what went wrong in your life that you both watch this show and you're stupid enough to make a thread on Sup Forums about it?

>australians tv

there is nothing more degenerate on earth

>17
>young

I wanted to fug her until she opened her mouth

>3D girls

I lost mine when I was 12.
Got something you want to say to me, bitch?
KYS, faggot!

cmon man

Why is this show still on the air? Who watches this shit?
Like its the same shit every season. The bachelor too.

They should do a season of the bachelor where the bachelor is some fat guy with a fedora that inherited his money and the women have to fight over him

>The last Bachelor was a guy who literally worked at an Oilrig
>This was Australia's finest bachelor

Where do we even get these people from? Just put me in the show or something, it'd be infinitely more entertaining watching some NEET sperg out infront of a bunch of women.

t. virgin

17 is a pretty normal age to lose your virginity at, my dude. Seriously though, if you're triggered by shit like that why would you watch it? Every season is some chick making out with a dozen guys and throwing them away one at a time until she gets down to the last five who basically run a train on her until she decides between Chad A or Chad B for some petty reason.

Why would it be better with (you)?

Do you get in front of a camera often?

That nerd show was hilarious even the later season where Chads would pretend they were nerds to get on the show

Bad lip-work but the pussy is still good.

tbqh if you're over 18 and still a virgin you should kys

t.girl or man who live to please girls

>Woman literally makes out with 3 different guys each episode
Or,
>Man literally makes out with 3 different women each episodee
>people are okay with this

Somehow "true love" means selling your goods, so to speak, to many people and generally whoring yourself out. Yeah... good luck finding the one who is "special" and is "the one" while you are out being a shameless whore or whoremonger.

I suppose it's just the world we live in these days. Goodbye morality and decency and chastity. Whore yourself out and land someone who strokes your genitals the right way and doesn't annoy you too much. I guess that's "true love" these days.

Normies, soccer moms, and retards like OP still watch it

Not if you want a wife. A chick giving her pussy up easily cannot be trusted. Just confirmed she will be pumped and dumped which is fine.

Dudes on that show will dodge the marriage bullet, winner will have fun on the all expense paid pre-honeymoon, and after that, make the news by breaking up with the painted whore. Guys will win as they should.

OP you are in for a bad time if you think 17 is young by current standards.

he lost it to a 23 year old woman

im surprised they let that air as if that wasn't statutory rape

They sort of did that. It was called Beauty and the Geek

It's sad how many people watch """reality""" TV.

Jesus Christ OP you think 17 is YOUNG?? Where the fuck do you live man

Also, don't mean to sound like an SJW cuck over here but why are you angry at the grill but not the chad for being a "whore"?
If it's fine for the chad to lose his V at 17, who the fuck do you think he's losing it to, 35 year old women?

men are supposed to spread their seed

who she?

Age of consent is 16 though

Did they both marry at 17?

user, I...

I'm "angry" at both. They're as bad as each other. In some respects, perhaps the whoremonger is WORSE than the whore.
>If it's fine for the chad to lose his V at 17,
Yes it is fine, if he's married
>who the fuck do you think he's losing it to, 35 year old women?
If that's his wife, yes. Ideally she would be younger than him, but whatever.

W H O

Big Brother 5 and 6 were peak degeneracy.

Wish we still lived in this timeline.

I lost it at 15. 17 is late as fuck for a guy.

>let down by /soc/, /fit/, and Sup Forums, OP brings his search for his pure arian virgin soul mate to Sup Forums
>next stop will be /adv/

Fucking a girl is about pleasing your dick you aspie.

Man you fucking virgins and your mental gymnastics to why you haven't got your dick wet. It's precious.

Most girls lost it around 13 mate

I asked my ex when she lost hers and she told me 19 I thought what the fuck was wrong with her

Krystal Forscutt

Crystal forscutt

It was contained into adult spheres though. In current year, this sort of thing is pushed onto school kids.

Krystal***

That guy never made a move and the real kicker is his name is Gaelan

Sophie Monk used to be pretty hot

She's lying. She will have lost it at 13. Unless she was super weird looking before she hit adulthood or a private school girl something. Even then it's a stretch to believe she waited til 17.