Trump General-We never give up edition

>Trump Rally in Asheville, NC 9/13/16 (NOW)
youtu.be/xNFk2GN75zM
>Trump speaks to Nat'l Guard Baltimore 9/13/16
youtu.be/RsbR4UMWk2U
>Trump on CNBC 9/12/16
youtu.be/O2VUfqdDuXQ
>Trump on F&F 9/12/16
youtu.be/W95UC2FOwF4
>shillary: Basket of Deplorables
youtu.be/EtO9N3Q5d60

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE & ARCHIVE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/
donaldtrump2016online.com/

EVENTS
>Trump speaks at Phyllis Schalfly's funeral 9/10/16
youtu.be/1Bng_6HZlPM
>Pence at Values Voters Summit 9/10/16
youtu.be/lg1S7jM1eR8
>Trump Rally in Pensacola FL 9/9/16
youtu.be/stK0fxCnqxI
>Trump at Values Voters Summit 9/9/16
youtu.be/KxnZ3lPkCcY>Trump Education speech in Cleveland OH 9/8/16
youtu.be/G7-4oeEChx0
>Trump Speaks To Charter School in OH 9/8/16
youtu.be/tL8vAgZcV04

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Larry King/RT 9/8/16
youtu.be/9_5MtZ0Wv70
>Trump on Lars Larson show 9/6/16
ow ly/Ijny303ZTqe
>Trump on ORly 9/6/16
youtu.be/8NmoQP9yF9U
>Trump/Pence on GMA 9/6/16
youtu.be/qrm7FnkdR6Y

ENTERTAINMENT
>Trump Ad: Veterans
youtu.be/Bc62ruc3o6k
>TrumpTrain: Louisiana
youtu.be/v6YyRJ4eovg
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

bostonherald.com/news/us_politics/2016/09/trump_says_he_s_gaining_black_hispanic_support
donaldtrump2016online.com/
twitter.com/Sup
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-13/hillary-became-unelectable-long-ago
twitter.com/TheRickWilson/status/775788618262511616
youtu.be/wpKqH8SmBLQ?t=11m48s
reddit.com/r/darkestdungeon/comments/52ks1p/when_you_camp_alone_to_destress_after_your_squad/
breitbart.com/california/2016/09/13/npr-kqed-kids-trump-part-americas-fear-foreigners/
iheart.com/live/the-sean-hannity-show-247-6706/
youtube.com/watch?v=MNgyKdHzAdM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for hungry shills

Awoo~

Requesting fresh new meme

two Pepe's restraining wojak Hillary while Trump pepe looks smug in the background

Anyone else sick and tired of winning?

AWOOO

ETA TO PENNSYLVANIA ?

anyone have any aesthetic trump? wanna fill my folder

So when does the helicopter business start up again?

bostonherald.com/news/us_politics/2016/09/trump_says_he_s_gaining_black_hispanic_support

praise kek

Do you think mememagic exists to some extent? Is Sup Forums memeing Hillary to death right now since our memes are spread accross the internet? Is a collective thinking the exact same thing (hillary is sick) able to alter reality?

go suck throbbing cock fagget.
i'm sure that you will never gonna give up

>donaldtrump2016online.com/
TAKE
THIS
OUT
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AWWOOOO

Hillary is going to try to make her own meme cartoon mascot. It'll be a turtle and Jeb will finally get his chance for redemption.

AWOO kill all niggers

GUYS

Why was 4cucks down ?
Pls tell.

Not even close. This is too soon.

Praise Kek, nice.

>When the Deus Ex Machina kick in

>Trump on Monday floated a new idea for his upcoming debates against Clinton, proposing a debate without a moderator to avoid a “very unfair” showdown because such a person would go “really hard” against him following Matt Lauer’s performance in NBC News' commander in chief forum last week.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

COWARD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

well, at least you're guaranteed a front-row "Pneumonia-Zone" spot at a Clinton rally

They're coming for our pepe and our awoo.

Drumpf Foundation hasn't donated a single dollar between 2008-2014

Thanks x-man OP

twitter.com/Sup Forums/status/775684734571712513

The moderators are all democrat

Look my fellow Texans, I know you wanna tell all your Sup Forums internet pals that Trump is winning Texas so they can all say "BASED TEXAS! xD" but you and I both know that just isn't true. Trump ran a dirty campaign against beloved Texan Ted Cruz, people are still mad, there is no enthusiasm for Trump here, Texas is flipping blue.

Don't lie to your fellow Sup Forumstards, just keep it open and honest, Trump isn't winning Texas.

I'm not in charge of the pastebin. Don't usually make the threads but someone had to.

no

this is just the only place where people are allowed to tell the truth and speak openly

we just brought to light something that was obvious to anyone that has been paying attention

and the media spent a lot of money trying to cover up

>Clinton needs a big strong moderator to protect her from Trump

Hi Sup Forums! Insider here. Thought this map might interest you. This is where the race currently stands and, based off our internal polling, will likely be the result. The states of utmost importance are as follows: Virginia, Florida, Ohio, and North Carolina. I swear if any of you guys live in one of those states and aren't phone banking/ going door to door, then I'm going to lose it. THE IMPORTANCE OF THESE STATES CANNOT BE OVERSTATED!!!

I think collective conscious alters reality or at least its perception

> It's maintenance. Not pneumonia.
Absolutely kek
thanks spain

He wants to go in for the kill. He will manage to do this too with the moderators but without would be absolutely devastating for Clinton.

Hillary Became Unelectable Long Ago

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-13/hillary-became-unelectable-long-ago

chaffetz is like a modern joe mccarthy

JEB SUUUUUUUUUUUUUURGE

love these True Conservative (TM)s bitching about this maternity leave thing. i thought those assholes loved the idea of the mother staying home and caring for a child. thought they believed that family was the most important thing for success. apparently not if the gov't is involved in any way (in this case only with regulation, not money).

I don't have wojak hillcunt

This. We have seen how much literal propping up she needs

Hillary's collapsing

>Quick, push the "He didn't disavow David Duke-narrative", and have Mcmuffin on as much as possible

Will the americans fall for the media kikery?

How is wanting a fair debate cowardly? Are you by any chance retarded?

>NO MODS

the absolute madman!

take 2

We all do our part bro. I'm not usually here to OP. Just glad to be in the same basket as you.

why do idiots like you never put nebraska full red

It wasn't
You probably got handshake / cache error
easy to circumvent

>yfw pepes are banned for being supremacist

God this Hillary clip on Hannity is brutal, she's literally dying

On a scale of 1 to 10, how fucked is Huma after today's hearing?

t. feminist Drumpf supporter

I'm not surprised, you all now support gay marriage and trannies in girls bathrooms after Massah Trump told you to

Donald. After all this time, we finally meet.

I believe that you owe me something. Something that you stole from me. Something that I deserve.

The delegates.

That's right Donald. You honestly thought that I would forget about it ? I have served the republican party for all my life, I've been a messenger of conservative values for decades, you on the other hand are a democrat and a liberal. You don't deserve to be our nominee.

Donald, I will give you a choice. Give me the delegates now, and I shall be merciful. Or else, there will be consequences.

The Cruz family has held a secret dear for many centuries. This secret is our ultimate weapon. A technique, you may say.
If you don't hand over the delegates, I will use this technique on you, and I warn you, you won't live enough to regret your choice. For this secret technique has never failed to slay an opponent. The last time it was used, a president was killed.

You heard me well, Dahnald. You were right about my father. My father, Rafael Bienvenido Cruz, killed JFK. The fact that he never got caught for it is testament to the effectiveness of the technique of my ancestral house. Nobody saw him, no camera caught a glimpse of him, nobody suspected him. And nobody will suspect me when they find your cold, lifeless body in this wretched place.

Donald, hear me out. Give me your delegates, and I will let you go in peace. I will even make you my Vice President.

Decline my offer, and you will feel the sweet embrace of death.

What say you ?

Tsssk, a fighter to the end, huh ?
Well then, I will not hold back.
Prepare yourself Donald.
Here I come !

Is 2016 the year (((conservatism))) dies?

Thank you so very much

Oy vey!

wow, you CTRfkins must be mentally unstable believing Texas will go blue.

Dear god rick wilson is now answering me on twitter

twitter.com/TheRickWilson/status/775788618262511616

Of course it exists. Not only do memes work, but they are incredibly effective in a propaganda war. It's even in the US Army Psychological Warfare manual.

Whether we can alter reality itself with memes is another question. But there is the 100th monkey principle, and a lot of things are either not understood, not understood well, beyond the realm or possibility of understanding -as well as somethings being understood and intentionally kept occult- and so I think yes.

first the first time in a year and a half, i am thankful for our awoo posters

we literally have the secretary of state of the united states of america warning people about cartoon frogs

hillary-
>that frog is more sinister than he looks
the voters-
>she really is going crazy, isn't she?

Where at?

無駄だ!

ザ・ワールド! 時よ止まれ! くらえ!

無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄!

。。。 そして、時は動き出す。

IF HE WANTS A FAIR DEBATE THEN MAYBE HE SHOULD START FACT CHECKING INSTEAD OF LYING ALL THE TIME

BAHAHAHAHA

People here are loyal to the party, not the rat. Cruz, by disregarding the best intentions of the party by refusing to drop his grudge against Dahnald, has committed career suicide.

>mfw memes are real

>drumpf

Post screencap, I lost all respect for him after he blocked me, wtf I thought he was hardcore?

return-to-saudi-arabia/10 I'd say

>Pepe is once again rejected by the normie masses
what is the problem?

youtu.be/wpKqH8SmBLQ?t=11m48s

The pictures of his wife and nigger-bearing daughter being covered in cum didn't help

>normies are no longer going to post pepe
we won

>this happened

Forgot I had a 3D version

reddit.com/r/darkestdungeon/comments/52ks1p/when_you_camp_alone_to_destress_after_your_squad/

omfg it's real

>No

I had no idea he had Indian heritage.

sup styx

obvious satire

We may need to be more subtle in future elections..

Someone post the pick with Pepe burning Bernie in an oven I want o shop rick wilson in it

Source?

feels good man

I followed up. I wonder if he realizes what he just said.

It's pretty clearly sarcasm. Hillary just looks like an idiot. Pepe is going to see a huge Surge

That's my point yeah. There's no limit it's everywhere.

I wish he would post more.

It's strangely calming hatting them. I dunno why.

>Jeb! only survived because of the moderators

(((NPR Station))) Publishes Anti-Trump Comic for Teachers, Children to Use in Class

breitbart.com/california/2016/09/13/npr-kqed-kids-trump-part-americas-fear-foreigners/

Hannity radio, it's an audio-clip

iheart.com/live/the-sean-hannity-show-247-6706/

The brutal part was not the coughing as much as it was how haggard and weak and miserable she sounded while struggling to talk instead of coughing

Memes aren't altering reality. Memes are forcing reality to remove it's shroud and show it's truth to the world.

Reminder this Mexican congresswoman wanted to ban Pepe several months ago.

I really need those templates in my life

isn't "go take a shit" an insult in some countries?
I think I heard that before

Latest Sargon of Akkad video

Weekend at Hillary's

The Clinton campaign is on the ropes, as Hillary herself appears to be.

youtube.com/watch?v=MNgyKdHzAdM

We need more than YouTube shilling here. If you want to talk about it, talk.