Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5lAo8nx7gJo?t=333
youtube.com/watch?v=e60JlM6ZXHc
youtube.com/watch?v=SvQFnK5FWZY
youtube.com/watch?v=LUvVEmhy34I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm at a loss for words

You cheeky fuck

Despair from a modulo dimension, a monument to banality and terror in a swirling fractal machine elf deconstruction of visuospatial reality with ever changing eternal rules spinning in the infinity between 0 and 1..

They took my soul and called it 2.

This piece holds a special place in my heart because in Tims Christmas Special video where he did a timelapse of him drawing it, he exposed to the world that he has a libary of predawn "B^U" faces that he just slaps onto the drawing at the end.

jojo reference?

Fuck off Woolie

I remember how he tried to play up Lilah being a hottie when in fact she was as Plain Jane as humanly possible.

in 2008 I broke my ankle and was just on my computer for a few days.
I marathoned through ctrl+alt+del from the beginning, through the different lucas girlfriends, past the jamacia wedding, and through 4 wintereenmas arcs.

i finished the whole webcomic.

the next day, he posted loss.

it's loss, Sup Forums's number one meme
get a clue, punk!

What a ride.

You know, in like 50 or so years loss edits will be seen as classic art.

Calling it now.

>TFW you have all of CAD ready to storytime but you just can't handle a 800 pages long storytime

you could say he lost me after that.

What a perfect way to top off a marathon.

He will be too when her uterus rejects another of his hellspawn.

Signed.

greetings, fellow oldfag.

I remember B^Uckley was using a $2,000 tablet to do that.

CARLOS YOU MEXICAN CUNT.

Oh god never storytime CAD. Its not worth your time.
Anyone who wants to read it can go to their site.

>he has a bunch of heads to slaps on at the end
Why am I not even surprised?

Link?

Delicious.

Don't forget that said tablet was bought with money that was supposed to be for his charity that he made to COMPETE with Childs Play to satisfy his ego.

Does knowing this really make us oldfags? Fuck, I want to go back ;_;

youtu.be/5lAo8nx7gJo?t=333

Anyone lurk the Something Awful threads, before they started doing the paywall shit really bad? I still remember the day where Buckley made a really racist joke about "A quiet black guy in a movie theater" and edited it like 3 times. Fun times.

Oh! It's because he's such a nerd so he doesn't want to fuck a hot girl!

THAT IS SO FUCKING ORIGINAL AND FUNNY

> Dat aborted storyline.

Do it next year for the 9th anniversary of loss

Can you post the arc where Luca's GF holds everyone hostage?

No time left today, I don't even know what tome and pages are those

I actually bought an account there a long time ago. The Ctrl+Alt+Del threads were hilarious.

Besides Loss and what you mentioned, I remember a comic where Lilah was about to run off with some douchey ex-boyfriend named Christian before changing her mind, and there was a comic where she begs Ethan for forgiveness, says she's not fit to lick his boots, etc. It was extremely nauseating.

The last hilarious moment I remember was where an evil Zeke KILLED Lilah right in front of a crying Ethan. A shame his art actually got more competent and the comic duller.

Is CAD evens till around?

youtube.com/watch?v=e60JlM6ZXHc

So what's Fuckley doing nowadays?

Is he still """""""""""""""working"""""""""""""""" on CTRL+ALT+DEL?

Santawear isn't sexy. Jut wear red lingerie, I don't wanna think about a fat reverse-buglar while I'm fucking my gf.

Tim is still doing CAD, but it's entirely different ever since he ended the series with Ethans death.

I know who you are. You hide, Carlos.

You could spend a few days combining a few days worth of strips together into single images.

I thought Buckley was planning to eventually come back around and reboot Ethan/Lucas/Lilah/etc.

>I thought Buckley was planning to eventually come back around and reboot Ethan/Lucas/Lilah/etc.

That's what I heard, but I've been waiting forever for it to happen. I miss the daily edit threads. His new content isn't even interesting right now either. It's like some serious boring story or some shit.

>the whole punk girl outfit thievery
God, I remember that kerfuffle. I ended up being the one to find the original artist's website.

This has to be the best one along with Doom and the one that ends in VIDEO GAMES

i read the large font in the background as ANIMEEEEEE

Where was that Ethan fanart originally posted? Buckleys forums?

I've never seen it sourced.

Remember when people actually made fun of Fuckley instead of regurgitating metamemes?

Remember Scott? Remember the evil penguin's plan to destroy Microsoft for the glory of Linux?

Oh I guess everyone does. Carry on then.

You know I've gone probably 3 years without thinking about Tim Buckley. He's such old news.

I remember starting a Buckley troll thread at least once a week. It was hilarious.

>itsnotdelivery.jpg

I really do miss the CAD edit threads though.

God damn I'm laughing too hard at these

More loss.jpg

where is your image from?

Looks like Tomboy.

Purity itself

Seven years since CAD The Annotated Series came out. Where does the time go?

youtube.com/watch?v=SvQFnK5FWZY

On more productive things, like watching paint dry or grass grow.

I bought CAD the animated series for 30bucks when it was released, I hate everything.

I'm genuinely amazed that Tim Buckey hasn't taken all of these down yet.

I remember wandering onto a Sup Forums thread about that comic when it first came out, back when I never even considered going on Sup Forums, much less being trapped here like I am now.

It exposed me to how much of a defensive douche Buckley was, which never occurred to me because I didn't go to the fan forum. Led to me stopping and thinking to myself, "Wait, when WAS the last time I laughed at CAD?" Dropped it after that.

I think they already count as outsider-art

youtube.com/watch?v=LUvVEmhy34I

This is the ultimate Loss joke.

Is this loss?

time to dump