Muslims execute a woman because she was wearing a hijab instead of a niqab

Muslims execute a woman because she was wearing a hijab instead of a niqab

twitter.com/StopStopHillary/status/774532037306937344

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Sup
zerocensorship.com/uncensored/isis/daesh-executing-slaughtering-several-spies-before-hanging-them-meat-hooks-like-sheep-graphic-video-322459
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Imagine for a moment a world controlled by Mudshits... all technological advancement ceases, all progress halts - just filthy muds screaming snackbar all day while killing/raping women and children

So glad I will be dead before such a possibility comes to fruition, I honestly pity future whites - and WE, our generation, will be hated for eternity for not stopping this

Crusade when?

Sharia is progressive.

That's not real Islam though.

have to get rid of the traitors in our countries first.

Agree, they didnt stone her like real muslims

These are moderates.

Fucking feminist got what she deserved.

did they do it in europe? if not then why would we give a fuck?

>oh no they're enforcing their religious and cultural beliefs someone stop them!

are you a leftist that got lost?

Not even raped before being summarily executed?

Islam is peace. Islam is love.

>wear type-A trash bag over your face
>people wanted type-B
>you accept this means you must be executed and surrender

Remeber: These cultures are our equals :o)

>It's their choice

thank. all my normie friends were whining cause one got set on fire in new york. time to put it in perspective for them

i saw this same video and they claimed they executed her for prostitution

wish more people knew arabic on this board so i can know the TRUTH

It's their culture you fucking bigot.

They're all carrying smartphones, send out the drones.

how progressive!

I think it's night time in Sweden so we'll have to wait

That's what happens when you don't follow Islam to its core

Doesn't matter what she did, you know. The sentencing in the Arab world is pretty straight across the board.

What kind of world do we live in where women don't even know the difference between a hijab and a niqab?

Worst culture on Earth.

Yeah that would make a big difference

For a moment I really thought there was a gorilla in the picture standing on the right.

Telling...

Just watched the new meat hook one. Wew Lawd. Worst one yet

Yeah just believe everything you read even it comes from 80 IQ mouthbreathing niggerloving cuckservatives on Twitter. she got the death penalty for adultery

Sure America is an impossibly complex basket case with a fuck ton of problems across the spectrum but at the very least no matter where we stand culturally or politically none of us would allow this to happen.

>she got the death penalty for adultery

Oh then it´s okay right?

Fucking fashion police...

>YOU IDIOTS, SHE GOT EXECUTED FOR [THIS REASON] INSTEAD! FUCKING BIGOTS NOT ALL MUSLIMS

Link?

Makes sense, what was she thinking? Glad they killed her. We need more strapping young men like them to guard our community of moral-less people. Until then we can have a peaceful world where only unbelievers in my kind of sub religion are killed and women are slaves. Why won't this day come fast enough, at least Europe is going places now.

Post the webm, faggot.

Adultery is one of the worst crimes a woman can commit. Not every culture is fine with their women being sluts and whores fucking over their men at every step. If you think the death penalty is excessive, fine, but I'm not strictly against it if it's the deterrent necessary to prevent women from behaving like animals.

Nice strawman, tard. Either come up with a respectable counter-argument or end your fucking life

sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.zerocensorship.com%2Funcensored%2Fisis%2Fdaesh-executing-slaughtering-several-spies-before-hanging-them-meat-hooks-like-sheep-graphic-video-322459

If only liberals cared about people outside of their immediate social circles ...

Oh wow, you don't see that everyday. Actually you do but oh well.

>Found the muslim.

What got me the most was the women just taking it like it's another day in the office, fucking lel

>you

Do you have guns?

Then soon.

Fuck me that shit's fucked

Based muslims killing whores

>hijab instead of a niqab
Bitch had it coming.

Yea , worst yet I thought

The most disturbing part is how good the quality is. It´s almost like some sick PETA advert.

zerocensorship.com/uncensored/isis/daesh-executing-slaughtering-several-spies-before-hanging-them-meat-hooks-like-sheep-graphic-video-322459

>I have no arguments, better call him a Muslim

Like how the fuck does someone watch that and this "Fuck yeah, I wanna be fucking Jigsaw."

This is just proof they're subhuman.

Religion of PEACE!

wasn't that bad imo

maybe i'm too much of an edgefaggot, like i still feel sorrow for those guys but i'm not shocked or anything anymore

probably cus when you see visual violence it isn't the same as being there, to this day a 18 minute clip of some girl getting tortured by serial killers that i heard in criminology class in '97 was the worst thing that i ever got partially traumatized by

I just wish it was a liberal getting executed instead.

Why are there so many Muslims in the Netherlands :(

>Muslims execute a woman because she was wearing a hijab instead of a niqab

I think we've all become so desensitised to this shit now. Think about it. A woman, an actual grown woman, was killed because she wasn't wearing the 'right' clothes. Actually executed for some completely meaningless crap.

Propably because they live next to Germany.

wrist too flabby
2/10 would not bang.

But could you watch it while eating a plate of spaghetti. Now that would be edgy

It really is. They clearly put a lot of effort in directing and producing those videos.

I think that's all they've got. They can't carry out complex operations and these are the only influence they have to inspire losers to become an hero over here.