Voltron: Legendary Defender

New thread. Let's talk theories

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-10-03/netflix-dreamworks-voltron-season-2-trailer-posted/.107225
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope Lotor replaces his dad as the main bad guy soon. I don't think Zarkon'a a dynamic enough character to be an interesting bad guy for over 70 episodes.

hmmmm

I REALLY hope we get something concrete confirmed about this in a month

I only see people talking about ships and slice of life shit.

Are the giant robot fights EVEN GOOD?

I like the AU where rule 63 Lance and Keith fuck Shiro.

I just started watching this (I'm up to episode 9 now) and holy crap this show is amazing.

I was expecting some heavily qualified "It's good for what it is" type show with good action and lots of cringe, but nah, this is legitimately one of the best Netflix Originals out right now.
Why the fuck did I wait this long to watch this? What is wrong with me?

Haven't there only been like, 2 actual combined!Voltron vs. another robot fights so far?

Also Voltron looks incredibly dopey, to the point where I actually laughed at the first combining scene.

The giant robot shit is really good, yes.

This show isn't afraid to go two or three episodes without Voltron, but that just means when he DOES show up, hoo boy you know shit's gonna go down.

This show doesn't fall to the Power Rangers trap of giving each character a mech for the express purpose of combining, and it's all the better for it.

actually they are pretty good. It's just not really an actiony kind of show, at least not in the sense of the story making a lot of focus on how cool and powerful the robots and enemies are. Not yet anyway. It's closer in tone to a spy show where it's more about how they're going to foil the villains, the robot battles are just kinda there

Pance a cute

Anybody have shots of Pidge and her junk Lance mannequin?

How many days until Shiro dies?

Shiro's not gonna die.

He's gonna Turn evil

Lotor when?

gotta love the mice

Likely soon after Galra Keith

People really think that Keith is Lotor.
I know we at least have a few Keith is Lotor anons here so could someone tell me why they think Keith will replace an original character?

Honestly, if ANY of the original paladins are Lotor, it's Shiro.
He's got "Turns bad but has a redemption arc" written all over him

it looks like either Keith or Shiro will battle ninja chick. thace, keith, and ninja also weild short swords so hmmm indeed.

I'm confused, what was the double agent scene? When did it happen and who was it, sendak right? or no

It's rare that I like the animal sidekicks, but the mice are fucking great.

Final episode a galra lowers the shield and lets the Voltron team escape. I don't think they showed a face.

They did and it was Thace.

Why is Sendak a cute
Why does Shiro has that "will turn evil but be back to good" feeling about him.
Why is Shiro best waifu and not husbando?
Why is Keith a slut?

The show feels like it panders a lot to tumblr and normally I would hate it but i'm loving it instead.

Some of you paladins are alright, don't show up to rescue that altean girl tomorrow.

I wish there was more art for this pairing.

I don't see any real pandering other than maaaaaybe art direction.

>Why is Sendak a cute
cause you're a furfag
>Why does Shiro has that "will turn evil but be back to good" feeling about him.
because his arc is that predictable
>Why is Shiro best waifu and not husbando?
cause he was built for humiliation and to spit on
>Why is Keith a slut?
pic related

>cause he was built for humiliation and to spit on
What is wrong with you.

>not wanting to ease best waifu's PTSD through love and hardcore anal sex

Hmm. Zarkon and Haggar don't look like typical galra's.

Not really. This version of Voltron so far is the weakest he's ever been. In addition, he barely appears in Season 1.

Where IS the Season 2 teaser? I can only find shitty reaction videos.

I hope he wants to wipe out the Galra to redact his own shameful half-lineage, putting the Paladins in a very awkward position where they have to protect their former enemies with the rest of the universe hating them for it.

>son, with your mother dead, I'm going to leave the planet in order to protect it by putting my people off of Voltron's trail. Also, there's nothing left on Earth worth boning, so please destroy all my notes about the Blue Lion after I leave. Goodbye forever.

How old are the Paladins again?

So either Zarkon and Hagger both take off their respective head gear and have big fuzzy ears pop out. Or Galra is just a collective term for all the species that serve Zarkon.

Theories? Let's talk this! Where the he'll is it?

Also just wanna say out of everyone on the show who coulda gotten some booty...it was Coran.

And one last thing before I go to bed. I kinda see how Pidge's disguise worked now. Cause I see this and all that concerns me is not getting blinded by the light that gets reflected off those massive things.

Bet it comes out on New Year's.

>Why is Sendak a cute
Toebeans.
>Why does Shiro has that "will turn evil but be back to good" feeling about him.
More emotional if it happens to Best Boy.
>Why is Shiro best waifu and not husbando?
He has a smile than needs to be protected.
>Why is Keith a slut?
Attachment disorder.

I just finished watching Voltron.
Is Thace a former paladin?

I thought Galra was the name of their place of origin, and they were Galrans, like Earthans or Martians.

CUTE!

Just finished the season.

Villain quality-wise, Zendak went from 0 to 100 real damn quick

That's Zarkon, you altean scum.

>ywn have a Shiro to snuggle with over Space Christmas.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-10-03/netflix-dreamworks-voltron-season-2-trailer-posted/.107225

>tfw you will never hug his galra arm as you walk along the snow streets

W H Y L I V E
H
Y
L
I
V
E

wat. what does this mean?
did she post the wrong video?

Judging by the hashtags, they're teasing that another trailer will be coming, that is more "official" the the one we got.

>garrison shiro and keith, lotr, or even keith with feelings might be in the new trailer

jesus christ yes

The new trailer will definitely keep us busy until the 20th of January.

Because we're just waiting for Shiro's arm to mind control him.

Anyone have the collage of Shiro's ass?

>more sheith moments

>Why is Sendak a cute
Perfect facial structure, perfect bara body, and those huge fuzzy ears.

Would Sendak enjoy getting his ears ruffled?

I think he would if he likes you. If some random person did it without his permission, he'd probably get pissed though. Or he'd start blushing and get embarrassed, then he'd get pissed.

>you will never grope shiro
Kill me.

Why are these threads mostly Sheith shippers when the rest of the fandom is mostly Klance? It's not as if we don't have fujoshi lurking here. I recall a survey we did that revealed the majority of lurkers were women.

Because tumblr chased all the pedo Sheithfags here.

It won't matter, though, the time of truth is almost upon us and all the deluded will be enlightened in the glorious future that is Klance.

you know how any ship is welcomed in these threads? well sheith is posted by shiro or keithfags, and
klance by lance or keithfags. it's safe to assume that the lancefags who lean heavily on klance don't need to lurk in these threads since they, like you said practically own the fandom and are already happily on twitter/tumblr. not to mention since sheith is posted here alot some may get triggered and find no need to hang with co

long story short, lance may have a big fandom but shiro and keith fans together are literally sheith and they just can't be snuffed out

>soon
>notsoonenough
How soon? End of December soon? We have three more weeks until it drops on Netflix.

STOP. It's not happening you faggots. There not going to pander to 2 percent of the population

>implying it's pandering
>implying Sheith wasn't the planned endgame

Most people who post about this show here are women and homossexuals right?

>pre kerebos sheith
>keith attempting to rescue his wife
>insight on their relationship
>moar tender glances and touches
it's all inevitable, ready your lube.

Why was sending Voltron away even considered in the Altean-Galra war? Even with inexperienced pilots Voltron was able to cut a swath through the Galra armada with only a single ship for support and the Galra having thousands of years of technological development on them.

Prorok is best bara. Dat belly would make a great pillow.

Post more Shiro and Allura working out.

Are you saying all Galrans look alike, shitlord?

Shiro and Zarkon both have a scar on their face. Both pilot black
Pidge and Haggar are both extremely smart and built things, both dedicated to their work. Haggar might've piloted green in the past alongside Zarkon.
She's his left hand as Pidge is Shiro's left.

Who are the yellow, blue, and red paladins?
Some think Alfor and Coran were the yellow and blue paladins. I don't think red's been introduced yet

>Keith will never wear an outfit befitting of his sluttiness

the low cut jacket isn't enough?

Alfor was a paladin, this was confirmed by the comics. Usually theory is yellow because of the kind of armor we see in the recorded memories.

He shows maybe an eighth of the skin he ought to.

Alfor as yellow is my same thought as well.
Hunk is the one who keeps the team intact right? Well, Alfor was the one that decided to disband his team voltron if red and green were on zarkon's side.
the same that keith and pidge would be on shiro's side if he pulled a zarkon. It would be up to Hunk to scatter the lions since Lance might be the one in disbelief that his team turned insane. who is the blue paladin? a female? or male? coran? Coran is in this somewhere, maybe looked after the castle? I don't know

I find this all fascinating

Reminder that SENDAK IS A DEAD SPACE POPSICLE.

What new trailer? The one in October?

Yup. Spaced.

He dead.

Dead as Haxus.

These threads are all the VLD community I need. Sometimes they become an island of cute Pidge in an endless sea of fujobait. Those are good times for me.

>Pidgefag

Good taste

Added bonus, this seems the best place for Pance, which Klancers hate and Sheiths seem fine with.

I almost never see Shidge in here, but it seems popular elsewhere.

That might change once season 2 hits. I'm guessing maybe most of the Shirofags are busy watching Yaoi on Ice or something.

Isn't this that artist everyone hates?

There was a decent amount of it initially but it seems like content has dried up since the Klancer pedohunts started.

So I know we go on about Keith being part Galra but Allura opened some doors in the ship too.

Here ya go.

Much obliged!

And another.

Because watch the last episode.

>mice user still lives
this warms my heart
also, are these threads still shit? still "muh tumblr"? wasn't there a point where ya'll even had a dedicated drawfriend drawing for you?

Because ACTUAL SPOILERS Zarkon is a paladin, and can pilot the black lion.

I've got a theory about that that I don't see posted a lot, which is weird, because it seems obvious
Red was Allura's father. The Alteans and Galarans were, at one point one and the same

Oh come on, we all know he's going to get found by the space pirates and become their new leader