WeiNTRstein

>mfw I realize that's Harvey Weinstein in the background
>mfw I've fapped to this pic before
>mfw Weinstein was staring me in the face as I fapped
>mfw his cum was probably dripping out of her

I... I think I got cucked by Harvey Weinstein.

NTR thread? Post more pics of him with hot chicks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/O2Fh9VuLbno
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's so funny that Emma is or at least was a Harvey girl. a) she knew about it and understood the deal or b) she was clueless and is a moron

I've seen pics of emma in that outfit with harvey and everything. Is that real? That guy showing her the upskirt pic?

Most likely a shoop.

Don't be an idiot

>Rob Reiner: "What can my community do? Listen, this is happening in every workplace in America. I mean, you have Fox News. I mean, this is—you talk about sexual harassment. That goes on and it's disgusting. It's disgusting, you know? And the thing to do about it is to—how about this? Harvey Weinstein funded this movie "The Hunting Ground"? How do you do that? I mean, you know."

Why can't he just denounce it without deflecting, hmm?

>Every few years, Harvey picks a new girl as his pet. He puts her in a picture or two, takes her to an event, and not unlike Cher Horowitz, makes her a project, an attempted creation.

>The Harvey Girls are easily spotted. They are all very pretty, often in a rather generic sense. Their instant fame and the push behind them comes seemingly out of nowhere and without any justification in terms of resume or skill set.

>Most obviously, at least as of 2007, they are clothed exclusively in Marchesa on the red carpet (the fashion line of Weinstein’s wife, Georgina Chapman). So if you were wondering why Harvey Weinstein seems only interested in actresses who dress like fairy princesses from Planet Sugarplum, it’s his wife’s fault.

>But the most telling sign, if you’re looking, is the Want. These girls, each of them, has the look of desperation, of need. They WILL be famous. They WILL be stars.

>Rumors of Harvey’s casting couch ways are legendary. As a minor Midwestern blogger, I can’t know their validity. But I do know for each of these girls, there was an enormous PR push, proclamations of “it-girl” and “the next big thing” and then a fairly daunting silence that had to be devastating to these young women who really believed this was their “it.”

hmm does that mean that the whole "i`m a feminist" bullshit that she was parading is all for the show? even though she was still bowing down to some cock to get roles? how does this mean every actress that paradas the feminism crap is overcompensating for being touched up by producers?

Interesting that Judd went feminist as well

Emma stronk

seriously, what is wrong with this guys face?

You are not in a relationship with Emma Watson. He did not cuck you.

>hmm does that mean that the whole "i`m a feminist" bullshit that she was parading is all for the show?

It's not for show. It's repentance.

He looks like Andre the giant.

no homo he's pretty handsome in his own way

The definition changed so much in the past few years that I wouldn't be surprised if cucking just means accidentally spilling your milk glass at breakfast now

The dresses are his wink to the world or, rather, his buddies. It's his way of saying
>I'm nailing this

>he drinks milk at breakfast
hello cuck enjoy your cow sperm

dude
if you think thats handsome then you must be an ogre or something
when are you realising shrek 5 btw?

Right now Emma (and many other starlets) can do two things: stay something against Weinstein in which case people might think that she was either very stupid that she didn't see this happening around him or she was willingly going along with it for her own gain, or she can remain silent and that will confirm that she knew exactly what he was doing she was doing a lot of things for her own gain.

But Watson already had a career. She choked on Harvey's cock because she wanted to, because she's a little anal slut. Bless her

I stand my ground my man, he's not a model but I can see girls legitimately fancying him

>hollywood barely saying anything
>if they do they act like these women are victims
It's not like they were raped, they slept with him but they in return got roles in his movies. The fuck is with them acting like they are victims?

Exactly this. Which is why there is this problem for her to be solved: And the best part: she can't win. There will always be doubt around her too along side with Jennifer Lawrence and such annoyances.

I'm now imagining Harvey sitting on his throne, manhandling 18 years old Emma. Lowering her body really slow until she can fully take his 7x9 monster. She's trying to remain stoic but after a few seconds she becomes a screaming, whimpering wet mess, which only serves to make Harvey go harder and faster

in what dimension? are you saying this because you look like him?

>18 years old
user....

Yes it's a shoop. Here's the real picture.

Even the picture she's being asked to sign in the picture is a shoop (she's wearing panties in the real up-skirt picture).

In this dimesion my nigga, ask your girl friends if you don't trust me

you think Harvey ate her asshole like a bowl of M&Ms?

I certainly would.

>she's wearing panties in the real up-skirt picture
False. There are these weird stripes that I haven't figured out yet wtf they are but she's not wearing panties.

Sexy see-thru panties. It's not rocket science.

Not really. Doesn't look like there's any fiber at all there.

Thin nylon that doesn't show up very well because of the low resolution and the fairly poor lighting right into the crotch.

HARVESTED

>what is sheer mesh?

>tfw you see a childhood pic of yourself and recall a time before you'd become a Hollywood producer's fuck doll
>you'd never even seen a penis, let alone tongue-punched a greasy fat old man's poop-chute

This.

"no!"

youtu.be/O2Fh9VuLbno