/jre/

Top 5 episodes, easy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iZPH6r_ZDvM&feature=youtu.be&t=9m40s
youtube.com/watch?v=5D1gJ_GygAI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Russel Brand is an actual retarded person.

>give an addict known for manic fits 500+mg caffeine
>sit back and watch

Rogan still knows how to be a dick.

I dont mind russell Brand as much as a lot of other people seem to on here. I thought he has a good chemistry with Joe that suits his Podcast. I liked the reggie watts one for the same reason, both fairly light with a decent variety of topics.

jesus, how is this faggot still famous.

Ya know liyuk poor people innit need more maney, so take it off da rich peepul yeah? It ain't rocket scooyence is it?

He will support communism till he slips in life style
>Its never been really tried!
Oh all those shitty communist countries dont count?

He literally says communism is not the way to go and explains why in the video for fucks sake.

Russel Brand articulates his points so beautifully you kind of forget he is an insane person for a little while.

Listen asshole Ive seen the video as well
He wants small collective groups, thats communism

You stupid Americans will be dazzled by anyone with an accent its pathetic.
Replace his sophistry with vernacular and suddenly he sounds like the moron he is

Cos I want to virtue signal, but I still wont all me money yeah? So lets like, meet in the midul and av lots of free shit and raise taxes

>its
Russell brad is incredibly well spoken.

He talks like hes brain damaged what are you on about? Is using an 10 letter word every other sentence enough to impress you?

Because your current political state is very functional and great, right

You do understand that having an excellent command of a language is clearly a sign of intelligence, right?

Unless you are willing to name some well spoken people who are dumb as shit as an argument.

I'd love to see you try to do the same, without going "ummmm" and "ahhh" and "yeah" and "like" every 5 seconds.

That's not what articulate means you fucking idiot.

turned it off as soon as he brought up Marxism

IT kinda is, yeah.

>Mistaking casuistry for intelligence

>america's one of the top worldwide superpowers and 10s of millions of sand niggers are scrambling to take advantage of it but drumpf is a meanie so it sucks :(

At which point did you turn off?

>humans invented agriculture as a means of control

There's no substance at all to what he says, and its nothing new or useful that doesn't get talked about in normal conversation. Most of the stuff he says is true and hard to disagree with, but its literally politician tier 'we need to fund education and a better fairer society' level shit. He shills for one of our 2 ultra establishment parties every election without fail.

Niggers are lesser problems than your average retarded whitey whose predominant character trait is being pro-2A.

Its back its really is back, Marxists were so afraid to show themselves for years because of all the horrors of communism were so blatant.
It was only in the 80s people Fuck my family was almost killed by those fuckers for god's sake

Western Euros are so domesticated they're terrified at the thought of owning guns.

I am actually an eastern euro with the highest firearm per capita percentage on the continent. You can get proper fucked.

yes good goy, the blacks are far superior than you. now let them have their way with your women, wouldnt want to pass on your oppressive, hateful genetics would you? you keep this up maybe jerome will finally let you suck his dick

Why are you so angry? I don't think anyone in this thread is suggesting that Russell Brand has world changing ideas. Stop unironically shilling Sup Forums philosophies in your spare time.

Nice strawman there my man.

At least niggers know their place unlike you. You whitey boring shitlords who have nothing going on in their lives other than guns are so easy to out and provoke.

Good for you, I am British and I'm telling you what we're like.

Russell brand proves that amerifats don't have a monopoly on "how-the-fuck-is-this-retard-a-celebrity" celebrities

Sounds like you know a lot about Murica for not even living there. Been watching a lot of late night comedians lately, user?

>rogan trying to give an ex junkie DMT

It's called being well versed in foreign cultures.
You wouldn't know nothing about it given how i can name every single state of your country whereas you can't even name all the fucking countries of europe. Or even point them on a map if I can be frank.

Best part is he does it without thinking as well, dude drugs are awesome lmao they help you expand your mind! He feeds alcohol to alcoholics and drugs to junkies.

Nice projection dumbass, I'm not Murican but I guess it'll take like 2 minutes for you to come up with another strawman.

>two hours and twenty minutes long friend simulator
kys, you are worse than those retards who edge for hours

Russel is stupid for using 12 step
its basically worthless
>5% recovery rate
>5% spontaneous remission

Did he actually say this?

But I thought america had no culture?

*inhales*

Not actually, he said that industrialization is bad.

I frequently do both these things

I'm British and he gets shilled by everyone here because he's a professional sex symbol who developed a messiah complex after being famous for a few years. Its rare to go a week without someone I know telling me something he said.
>calling out a pleb is Sup Forums because they're left wing
leftypol are the only people on here more dogmatic and annoying than Sup Forums

>its ok that white people commit crime and it can be safely ignored as long as black people commit crime way way more
>retard logic

Pick both son

if he means it in a ted kazynski way he's right

I bet if he was an ugly 50s guy you would enjoy it far more all of a sudden.
Sour grapes maybe a bit there?

who said anything about ignoring anything?

>ted kazynski
Is it true, the stuff about what the government did to him?
Fuck man at least that explains why he did what he did

Wow, I've never seen anyone interpret it that way before. Really activates the almonds.

Come on man! how is he not ugly?
Joe is more attractive, fucking Joey Diaz is better looking

youtube.com/watch?v=iZPH6r_ZDvM&feature=youtu.be&t=9m40s

itt Sup Forumstard brainlets foam at the mouth over subjects they don't and can't grasp

go back to your containment shithole

That makes sense my commie eastern yuropoorean brother. Instead of addressing the bigger problem I also prefer going after a minor issue instead.

You do act fairly similar to American liberals, are you sure you're from some shithole on the other side of the world?

Its not just about how he looks, hes funny and charismatic but you can listen to just as intellectually stimulating a conversation down the pub.

I never said anything like that.
I just find it funny how it apparently blows your mind how a group of people who live in poverty commit crimes! Gee willy, who could ever see that coming?

Or is it because they are black and its a genetic thing? You got me a bit confused.

I don't think Americans engage in conversations like this very often, its why they are so blow away by Joe and his Idiot buddies

Fuck off Sup Forums false flagger, make it a little less obvious.

umm,YEAH!
duh.

I think its the accent too, people like Piers Morgan and John Oliver absolutely kill it over there, they confuse the British accent with being erudite and sophisticated.

Well, your claim is that pro 2A people are a bigger problem than black people. Nobody really went on a racist tangent like you're implying. Well, other than you considering you called black people niggers.

You hang out with idiots, stop making that my problem. You wanting to discuss Russell Brand's politics as if they have any type of credibility is insecure Sup Forums wannabe intellectualism at its finest. Calling out retarded ideas does not magically make you smart. Blindly criticising somebody without acknowledging their strengths makes you appear biased *and* retarded.
>using the term leftypol
user, do yourself a favour and leave the house tomorrow.

1950's guy?
That would be entertaining for a bit.
I bet he would have a pocket watch,and a handkerchief.

>m-muh poverty

Thats some bizarre projection, go to Sup Forums if you want to bait arguments about politics

Pro 2A people aren't a problem at all you literally illiterate troglodyte.
People who are defined by being pro-2A and who are fuckign consumed by it and who talk about nothing but guns and who literally let that be their whole world are. Because they are dumb, they are retarded, you cannot apparently talk to them or debate anything in any way because they are literally sub-nigger tier of conversation quality. And there is so many of them.

Tbh you are of the opinion that Russell is very good at articulating his points, the guy you were arguing disagreed and now everyone is on your Sup Forums boogeyman bullshit train.

>user, do yourself a favour and leave the house tomorrow.
Maybe you should follow your own advice.

Even though they have no idea John Oliver could literally never get a job as a journalist in the Uk with his accent.
He sounds like he volunteers in an Oxfam shop and signs on

Stop being racist, user. Christ, you've been projecting about your feelings regarding black people for half a dozen comments now.

got some proofs of there being "so many of them" and how that's large enough to be a more substantial issue than massively disproportionate black crime?

Brummies have it rough, they have to run 1000s of miles to avoid getting shit on

>those retards who edge for hours

You're telling me you DON'T do this? It's literally better than sex with a woman.

>projection meme
Sick one.
The thread was almost immediately derailed by people whining about black people and crime. There are 20 IP's in the thread for 70 posts. You don't have to be Russell Brand to realise that there are actual political opinions being bandied about in what should be a fun thread. Classic Sup Forums.

Yeah, and funnily enough the only guy who actually called em niggers is the eastern yuropoor leftypol fag. Classic /leftypol/

political opinions are definitely being ''bandied'', but it's not by Sup Forums.

Russell's a cool dude but unfortunately his opinions on Islam are suicidal tier.

Get help honestly

>complaining about an off-topic thread getting off-topic

>leftypol
get with the times slowpoke. chapo is the latest bogeyman

not much of a boogeyman considering they do hate joe with a passion.

>eastern yuropoor leftypol fag.
You are more meme than man. Leave the house my guy, it will do you a world of good.
If my post upsets you then maybe you should head back to /r/the_donald where the mods can delete content that you don't agree with.

Oh man do they hate him because he doesn't toe the line. But they never point out exactly what they don't like about him
its just
>Alt-right ! Alt-right!

>Leave the house my guy, it will do you a world of good.
you keep telling that to everyone while desperately calling ''projecting'' a meme. hmm..

A wall of shadman. Jesus.

it's a bit strange honestly, joe is a pretty staunch libertarian w/ some liberal viewpoints. he does bring on all kind of guests but that makes it interesting.

very far from alt right, he dislikes trump pretty badly and they should commend him for disliking clinton as well considering how little cred she has in far left circles.

Only good episodes are the ones with mma fighters, Alex Jones and Edgy brah.

They base their opinions of how they feel about stuff. It annoys them to no end that he brings on people like Alex Jones and Gavin Mcinnes even though he also has on Shane Smith and Cenk Uygur.

Stop fucking replying to me you lazy, wine loving bisexual.

you're such a fag your posts read like aids

Its like what you want him to just have fucking reggie watts and Donald Glover or other "Safe" people on?
Fucking book a Werewolf or the Creature from the black lagoon!
Remeber that episode of the twilight zone where a degenerative gambler dies and goes to the after life and keeps winning all his card games and it turns out to be hell?
This is what they think they want

this is so pathetic. stop having a little baby tantrum when ever you hear about the political syatem you dont like and actually learn what its about. marxism doesnt need to be definited by the horrors of ultra authoritarian communist states of the last centuary. you dont need to dismiss them, but it still does not make it 'evil'.

>Cenk Uygur
I don't get him, what is he legally forbidden from acknowledging the Armenian genocide?
Just give a half assed inbetween answer like all the other hypocrites

here are a bunch of people who will care about your political opinions

Your moms house is a superior podcast

He's a turk, so yes he's legally forbidden to acknowledge anything turks ever did wrong.

Turned it off when he brought up Nazim!
this is so pathetic. stop having a little baby tantrum when ever you hear about the political syatem you dont like and actually learn what its about. Nazism doesnt need to be definited by the horrors of ultra authoritarian communist states of the last centuary. you dont need to dismiss them, but it still does not make it 'evil'.

If you don't acknowledge it, it didn't happen. I think Turks are brainwashed into believing it didn't happen because they've seen how Germany got bent over a barrel from holocaust guilt.

ironic considering your buddies over in California recently delegated pozzing down to a misdemeanor. You really do hate projecting, and now I know why.

you realize the free market, if not interfered with, allocates resources and controls price/income better than any physical entity could

I couldn't finish this one. When Joe has on another buzzword-spouting arm chair philosopher, the two become a torrent of pothead nonsense talk and reminds me of retarded conversations I overheard and participated in when I was 20.

Relevant:
youtube.com/watch?v=5D1gJ_GygAI