Which show is better?

Which show is better?

The Nutshack

viewership doesnt lie, loud house pulls in more

does it make it better? no, but it does mean more people are willing to watch it, whether due to quality or time slot or some other arcane factor

>inb4:popular things suck

Nice bait.

Apples and Oranges.

Bait the thread

There is only one obvious answer for these trips. The Loud House. Also, Leni is best and cute sister.

That's the problem, "Popular Things Suck" applies to both shows. SU is currently hated because it's popular and "tumblr" and TLH is quickly garnering hate because it's popular and "shit".

Not exactly comparable, but I would rather watch The Loud House than Steven Universe..

The one that doesn't rush conflicts and end them in the worst way possible

Nah SU is better also Lynn is best girl

Tumblr (You)

There you go

I'd fuck nearly everything in Loud House, and I'd fuck absolutely nothing in Steven Universe.

>progressives

Quality wise?Steven universe.Better voice acting,some better animation it's not as generic as loud house plus when the plot actually thickens,it shows it can be really well written.But loud house has a better release schedule and is more consistent in its mediocrity so I can see why some people prefer it,both shows kinda bore me but I'd put steven above it just cause it on occasion produces some impressive stuff while loud house is always "meh" to me

Leni is literally an angle acute angle and is also an angel

Isn't it obvious?

How many more of these threads are you going to make?

I like both

your opinions are shit

>Quality wise?Steven universe.Better voice acting,some better animation it's not as generic as loud house plus when the plot actually thickens,it shows it can be really well written.

Steven Universe is full of animation errors and the plot is melodramatic garbage

The design is also generic tumblrshit, whereas Loud House has an actual style

As many as it takes to drive home the fact that Steven Universe is horrible and needs to be canceled.

That's Luan's shtick, get your own

I like both but I prefer Loud House.

>Lynn is best girl

You spelled Leni wrong.

I claim this thread in the name of Luan.

I hate SU because it's a stupid show about a fat kid and a bunch of rock based women and it's fans try to insert it into everything.

You're just jealous Leni got it first, has-been.

>better voice acting
Maybe? But you still have Steven who has the most annoying voice and Garnet who sounds silly when she tries to be dramatic. I would rather some cute, lovable voices to some over-dramatic shit.

>well written
Not really. You know nothing about the actual world in relation to the existence of Gems and every human character is the worst and has no real significance to the plot. They're there for filler.

The Loud House doesn't have some "complex" plot, so it doesn't need any of those things, but I would still rather watch it over SU's bad attempt at being deep.

>Quality wise?Steven universe.Better voice acting
Yeah, ceased literature intake upon visual contact with this sequence of words forming incorrect statement.

Clyde and nuLincoln even are better than the woman voicing Garnett. Barely any of the SU voice cast can emote themselves out of a paper bag. The voicing is just so dry and uninspiring, it's like listening to an AA meeting.

We can all agree that both Steven and Lincoln are better with women than 99% of all other cartoon male MCs?

What personally I find the voice actors for greg,lapis,amethyst and pearl have all done amazing performances whenever an episode focused on them,I didn't say all the voice actors were better but noghing in loud house is close to pearl in mister greg,or lapis in her first appearance

>Steven
No.
>Forgetting Gumball
You sicken me.

Lenifags are Insufferable
She doesn't do jack the entire show
The reason why people get excited for twins episodes is because the twins are the best characters

Yet Lenifags are so deluded they will deny this

>slice of life with space gems
>slice of life in exaggerated normal earth
depends on personal taste

>slice of life with angsty space lesbians

Grandpa Lou didnt die for this

I like both and honestly prefer Steven Universe, but I'd be hard-pressed to declare which one, in my opinion, has the better quality.

The Loud House is much more consistent in overall animation and writing quality, but honestly it plays it too safe and generic, despite what waifufags would like you to believe.

Steven Universe has the benefit of MUH DEEPEST LORE and displays quite a lot of creativity, but consistency-wise it's like a rollercoaster and there's a lot of filler.

When it comes to characters both are kind of meh right now. Most characters in TLH are just one-noted and they don't really have any motivation to flesh out due to the nature of the show. SU features character development but there are plenty of times where the main characters are either OOC or unbearable pieces of shit.

To be honest the two shows suit different tastes. If you want a comfy episodic show with plenty of fun characters, watch The Loud House. If you want a show with sci-fi elements, MUH DEEPEST LORE and character development, watch Steven Universe. Both shows can't be properly crtiqued until the end of their run.

This

TLH and SU are two entirely different shows so there isn't any point in trying to compare the two

unless you want to make a bait thread to make fun of SU, only to prove Loudfags are actually worse

yes

I'd say SU, but I didn't get to see the latest episode so I'm contractually obligated to be an obnoxious dick about it until I see it

Tbqh. Loudfags are so obnoxious they think shit-talking other shows will actually make theirs look better.

I think you got SU and TLH confused there, friend.

hey look, a prime example of what we were just discussing

go on, post some pics of lynn, we won't stop you ;:^)

>defending SU with an undertale image

I mean, I like both myself but you aren't doing us any favors glhere

Improper usage of spoiler tags is against the rules. Not to mention annoying.

No one was talking about the fans, we were discussing our preferences on the show. You guy(s) are the ones who are getting territorial because more people in here prefer a different cartoon.

In all honesty, the backlash directed at SU is partially because it keeps getting forced into other fandom threads. Star vs especially has this problem with that Marco/Connie autist. People who are indifferent or neutral become annoyed by it if it keeps rearing up in other discussions or hogs all the attention in the drawthread. Something like Steven Universes quality doesn't really justify its quantity here.

But... I love Leni...

>whining about spoiler tags
Too bad.

>Implying Loudfags aren't guilty of this too
Every big cartoon will always have some shitters that derail other threads and make bait like this one.

SU.

Loud house ran out of material after the pilot episode

Steven Universe is good because it has an actual plot that developes overtime which is fun to watch.
Loud House is good because it's funny and it has loads of likable characters, especially with people such as myself that grew up with a big family.