Did we ever find out what this is?

Did we ever find out what this is?

It haunts me to this day. Sometimes I think it's lost to the clutter of storage, and then as I'm digging through some old supplies, the glint of the object catches my eye - the inanimate plastic and metal with no name. What are you? Are you a device of good or evil? Perhaps chaotic apathy is your game. Is your purpose to torment me? Your purpose, then, is fulfilled.

don't tell me he cut that?

webcomics don't have to be funny all the time. They are least half/blog half/journal. Maybe he wrote it as an addendum in the comments section?

honestly, it seems weird to me that people go out of their way to offend free content creators. You don't have to sit through their sponsors or do anything but click on their website, yet people give them shit all the time.

I mean, sure, here on Sup Forums, were fair game, but out there, on youtube? Whats the point?

Those are the secret words. I'm still waiting on an answer about what that thing is though. It screws into the end of a pen?

You're Ronnie aren't you?

Hi Ronnie.

Your comic was good, but your trying to hard now.

:(

Even I, a man whose love of food is as large as his belly, understands pizza moderation. However, you can't just order one medium. That's ten bucks! But if you order two mediums, you can get the pair for $15. If you get the large versions, it becomes a bargain at $16.50! You now have two large pizzas - plenty to share, but then the money you saved is for naught. A deliciously terrible paradox.

The problem with this joke is you can really only do it once I've been told.

Because it is free, therefore worthless.

kind of looks like a spark plug.

I order an entire large pizza for myself, eat half, throw the rest in the fridge and munch on it later. But then I am a simple man who prefers pepperoni and sausage.

More like a glowplug.

An user knew in a previous thread

It really is a special pen tip, you use it for drawing more technically or some bullshit

More like a spark plug for a glowing butt plug.

>Not Pepperoni Mushroom

Still, solid choice.

don't say it.. don't say it..

beat me to it

Mushroom is garbage.

Mushroom has always been garbage.

Mushroom will always be garbage.

no, no

pepperoni is garbage, it's just shitty, greasy, flat sausage.

without meat, the pizza is just cheese and mostly cardboard. That is, unless you shell out for the SUACE

Bacon, mushroom, extra cheese

mushrooms are nice until you have to reheat the pizza

Pizza is really the only food I eat far too much of in a single meal. I have issues with ordering large pizzas and eating them within an hour. They do satisfy me for the whole day, though, and tend to be the only thing I eat when I do it.

It's partly motivated by left-overs not being as good as fresh, although I'm sure some anons will fight me on that.

Pepperoni
Sausage
Banana peppers
Onions

You hacks.

Chicken and Bacon pizza #1

bonus points if it's a pan pizza

No its true, most pizza isn't as good reheated, but i like to eat mine cold out of the fridge.

get out of here with your flavor of the month

Everyone knows the actual best pizza toppings are pineapple and canadian bacon.

Yo reheat leftover pizza in a skillet taste just as good

Nice trips. It's a great comic, but it should have been saved for his absolute "I'm not making any more Whomp" finale comic, if only because there would forevermore be a debate on whether it's supposed to be a final joke or to be taken seriously.

It is a fancy pen tip for a fancy mechanical pen, yes.

Its a Sampo.

It's just a fucking thumbtack

It would make more sense if you moved the 3rd panel to the first.

It's a nipple.

the most depressing aspect is that the nice old lady is probably dead by now and Ronnie never came back

Technical pen nib, perhaps?

The general consensus is that it's either a mechanical pen tip, an airbrush tip, or an air pump adapter. Probably one of the first two, since it's from an art supply section.

yes, its a technical pen tip.

Badly drawn sparkplug?

I don't get what you're trying to say

That's more like it

loss edit?