Only people with 130+ I.Q. should vote

This is the top 2% of people. This change would solve every problem with government. Of course it has no chance of happening due to the 98% brainlets.

This would exclude every poltard except perhaps some of the ones who come here to laugh at tards. You people are much closer to the average nigger than the top 2% most intelligent people. You lack even the ability to recognize your own stupidity, you are demi-humans with minimal self-awareness, following amateur hive-mind propaganda without the most basic powers of analysis.

Would you willingly give up the power to vote to those who are more intellectually qualified, or would you be content to ensure the downfall of civilization?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JVDArGTo2fY
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22427384
asanet.org/sites/default/files/savvy/images/journals/docs/pdf/spq/Mar10SPQFeature.pdf
davesource.com/Fringe/Fringe/Politics/Conservatism-and-cognitive-ability.pdf
pss.sagepub.com/content/19/1/1
ac.els-cdn.com/S0160289608001049/1-s2.0-S0160289608001049-main.pdf?_tid=eb91a0c4-79f2-11e6-8e2c-00000aab0f6c&acdnat=1473799672_a4e770b28fcce875323c1f8a95a2ba91
ac.els-cdn.com/S0160289609001238/1-s2.0-S0160289609001238-main.pdf?_tid=0aac4806-79f3-11e6-ac55-00000aacb360&acdnat=1473799724_1feb95a481e91f9627e49be5983bfe75
pss.sagepub.com/content/23/2/187
ac.els-cdn.com/S0160289608000238/1-s2.0-S0160289608000238-main.pdf?_tid=39986d0c-79f3-11e6-a317-00000aacb35d&acdnat=1473799803_c7b34ca74afff67894a3fa770cd3c6f5
dx.doi.org/10.1177/1088868313497266
ac.els-cdn.com/S0160289608001013/1-s2.0-S0160289608001013-main.pdf?_tid=6fe62358-79f4-11e6-9764-00000aab0f6c&acdnat=1473800323_3ac62b147fb0a4c47fbf9a1537a29448
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289614001081
youtube.com/watch?v=Ey-cAyGGZfo
ac.els-cdn.com/S0160289614001287/1-s2.0-S0160289614001287-main.pdf?_tid=f9fe9fba-79f5-11e6-873e-00000aab0f26&acdnat=1473800985_0076bc9b81a4bf729fd21339939d670f
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Having a high I.Q. doesn't mean that you don't have retarded views

But it means you are more likely to have retarded views.

To say something so stupid must mean you are a dullard.

No, that isn't reasonable. We have had many presidents with lower IQs. 110 makes more sense if you are going to do it.

But then Hillary would win in a landslide

Mensan here, oh yes we the top 2% do fine.

people with 130+ IQ know that voting itself is just a meaningless show for the masses, you goddamn retard.

Go check out the political opinions of popular meme scientists like Bill Nye and Neil Degrasse and you'll see that IQ really has no bearing on how someone reasons. Only on their ability to solve problems, if they approach a problem from the wrong mindset they ain't gonna solve it.

oh yeah no i'd totally be for watching it all come tumbling down

let me rephrase:

if you believe in a creator, then we will all flourish under his care & by following their teachings advance as time goes on

if you do not, then we as a society are little but vessels for genetic optimization, & as life begets struggling, maniacally tenuous life, barring mass extinction, the best & brightest will likely continue to be on top, & set up their kids for positions of leadership & conquest.

either way, the most intelligent beget power of some kind. you are unnecessary. your decision to give them power is useless.

i'm sorry you got a poor score on your online IQ test

end yourself

No, only people who pay taxes should vote.

Then democrats will always win.

Well then Sup Forums can't vote

This, holy shit. If voting did anything they wouldn't let us do it.

Means you are much more likely to actually understand what you are voting for. That also eliminates shitty propaganda that higher IQ people are usually usually immune to.

That would force politicians to change their strategy entirely.

Its the top 2% of white people
It would be a billionth of a percent for a nigger

Anyone who's not in the top 1% and doesn't have assburgers shouldn't be allowed to leave their houses until they can memorize all the characters from my favorite animes.

Why IQ?

Why not money?

IQ means nothing. It means you passed some test 8 year olds took.

We should only allow people who make $250,000 a year vote.

IQ is for dumb people that think it actually means something. Sure you scored a 160 but who cares if you watch TV and eat Cheetos all day?

People who make $250,000 actually contribute to society, hence why they should only be the ones allowed to vote.

>Having a higher IQ means you're more likely to have retarded views.
>"To say something so stupid must mean you are a dullard."

t. A retard.

That would change if only the top 2-3% were allowed to vote. It would also allow changing some legislation procedures to more direct alternatives since it would be logistically possible

Anyone with a high IQ can have beliefs that they hold which are faulty due to bias from growing up around them or through faulty reasoning or lack of appropriate knowledge.

This idea sucks.

>Thinking that the presidency is the whole of politics while ignoring congress or state government.

Brainlet confirmed.

Hillary wouldn't have won the Democratic party in the first place. In fact the nature of the U.S. democratic system would be different.

>Trusting propaganda I.Q. scores

>Using two anecdotes.

Well yeah, your mindset makes you spew trash like this. Of course you aren't very intelligent either.

I'd still be able to vote by that criteria, and I'd still not do it.
youtube.com/watch?v=JVDArGTo2fY

no, shitty propaganda is usually feelings based, if only a group of people where to vote it should be the INTJ

Why should people who have rejected the pleasures of wealth to pursue knowledge be barred from voting?

They are far less susceptible to bias than average barely sentient population that can't make a sound logical connection and notice patterns.

is there any link between morality and iq?

The sheer stupidity. How much money do you make? Yeah, that's what I thought. You lack both intelligence and money, all you have is your ridiculous personality cult of a narcissistic trust-fund baby.

You just made a mistake reversal. Retard alert.

Why should people who have rejected the pleasures of institutionalized testing to pursue knowledge be barred from voting?

becasue there are plenty of rich people who are really dumb? You want rappers and athletes deciding the fate of the country?

Yes. Higher IQ correlates with less criminality.

>wahhh this rule would exclude me!

That's exactly what I thought peasant. Keep whining like the poor bitch you are.

everyone under 105 should be eliminated.

>They are far less susceptible to bias
I'd wager that is completely wrong.

Eh, idk. How many times are you allowed to assess? With what frequency? Are adolescent assessments weighted the same as adult assessments? Generally seems impossible and difficult to implement.

t. 130+ IQ genius who doesn't have debilitating autism.

To my knowlege it's just that higher IQ people are far less likely to do stupid shit that will affect negatively everyone including them, so a majority of things that are wrong with the world right now.

Problem is- the government doesn't make policy that only affects 2% of people.

In all likelihood you wouldn't get to vote. Also there are these studies-

(Low-effort thought promotes political conservatism) ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22427384

(Why Liberals and Atheists Are More Intelligent) asanet.org/sites/default/files/savvy/images/journals/docs/pdf/spq/Mar10SPQFeature.pdf

(Conservatism and cognitive ability) davesource.com/Fringe/Fringe/Politics/Conservatism-and-cognitive-ability.pdf

(Bright Children Become Enlightened Adults)pss.sagepub.com/content/19/1/1

(Childhood intelligence predicts voter turnout, voting preferences, and political involvement in adulthood: The 1970 British Cohort Study) ac.els-cdn.com/S0160289608001049/1-s2.0-S0160289608001049-main.pdf?_tid=eb91a0c4-79f2-11e6-8e2c-00000aab0f6c&acdnat=1473799672_a4e770b28fcce875323c1f8a95a2ba91

(Social status, cognitive ability, and educational attainment as predictors of liberal social attitudes and political trust) ac.els-cdn.com/S0160289609001238/1-s2.0-S0160289609001238-main.pdf?_tid=0aac4806-79f3-11e6-ac55-00000aacb360&acdnat=1473799724_1feb95a481e91f9627e49be5983bfe75

(Bright minds and dark attitudes: Lower cognitive ability predicts greater prejudice through right-wing ideology and low inter-group contact) pss.sagepub.com/content/23/2/187

(Average intelligence predicts atheism rates 137 nations) ac.els-cdn.com/S0160289608000238/1-s2.0-S0160289608000238-main.pdf?_tid=39986d0c-79f3-11e6-a317-00000aacb35d&acdnat=1473799803_c7b34ca74afff67894a3fa770cd3c6f5

(The relation between intelligence and religiosity: A meta-analysis and some proposed explanations) dx.doi.org/10.1177/1088868313497266

You will likely end up with a government that is more liberal and less religious. So if you want a government that will be slightly right-center to left-leaning your plan would likely work well.

My iq is 3 standard deviations above average. But I am a 36 year old college student instead of a biliionaire. Maybe iq isn't always the best way to measure decision making...
I do think any able-bodied working age person should have to be a net payer of income tax to vote. Regardless of iq.

As someone with an Iq of 157, I've noticed that many of the people with high Iq that I've dealt with have 0 political interest and would easily betray national interests for some agenda. Even better that they would be more than intelligent enough to achieve their outcomes.

In reality, I don't believe anyone should be allowed to vote unless they've done military service and also be presently receiving a taxed income. I do strongly believe in a minimum Iq though; perhaps 100 to weed out the evangelicals.

The link between low intelligence and crime has long been established.

The nazi IQ were measured by some psychologist during the Nuremberg trial.

> Have no culture
> post about retarded people

Nice typo.

There's actually a branch of controversial psychology dealing with this. Some British fuck was digging into what he called "evolutionarily novel" ideas. That is, ideas, attitudes, and beliefs which have a net negative effect on the survival and reproduction of a group. What he found was that individuals were more likely to develop these thoughts, if they had a higher IQ. You can see these ideas as constants throughout history. Communism, for instance, was almost entirely an intellectual's movement. It's a cause that's championed by the wealthy and intelligent against what they perceive to be the "uncultured dullards." This sort of elitism is pervasive in the Chinese school especially, where the revolutionaries back then saw the Chinese in pretty much the same way that SJWs see white and Asian Americans.

You can be a genius and still have awful, terrible ideas that would leave society in ruins. If anything, you're more likely to have them, and you're more likely to be damn sure about them. After all, you're a genius.

We are talking hypothetical here. It's pretty obvious that it is not possible anywhere in the near future unless some massive scale genocide takes place.

Like if voting matters. The only vote that counts is money, and only 1% can afford to vote meaningfully

Literally all of this comes down to blacks holding conservative and religious values because theirs haven't been attacked incessantly by the media. Test white conservatives and white liberals and you will get something well within one standard deviation.

Let me guess, school was so easy you didn't ever learn to work hard.

>not ISTP
fucking pussy

>iq tests are based on cultural bias

>Be black
>Have ivy league degree in computer engineering
>Last IQ test put me around 132, but i generally think they're bullshit.
>No way I'd ever vote for Trump
>It's generally well know that liberals are smarter than conservatives.

Are you sure you want to do this?

High IQ doesn't mean you're informed, nor does it mean you have an intuitive sense of complex issues.

110 - 120 would be sufficient however I like your train of thought.

100 % liberal vote.

post hand & timestamp or you're full of it

Billionaires are far rarer than 3 SDs...

Great way to ensure the jews control everything faggot.

>smart black guy

Why would you want to vote for Trump when you're currently given hiring preference under the current status quo?

IQ is a measure of intelligence and learning. Not wisdom, someone with an extremely high IQ score can still be a drooling moron in public.

125 here, IQ really doesn't mean shit.

Why?
Their brains are more capable of understanding different circumstances and positions so the bias would have to be much more conscious. If the bias is conscious it can be overcame by their morality. That's not the case in general populace.

>Test white conservatives and white liberals and you will get something well within one standard deviation

(The intelligence–religiosity nexus: A representative study of white
adolescent Americans) ac.els-cdn.com/S0160289608001013/1-s2.0-S0160289608001013-main.pdf?_tid=6fe62358-79f4-11e6-9764-00000aab0f6c&acdnat=1473800323_3ac62b147fb0a4c47fbf9a1537a29448

Atheists (more likely politically liberal, or libertarian) score nearly 6 points higher than those who are dogmatic (more likely to be conservative)

>Liberals are smarter than conservatives
No, people that go to college receive an indoctrination along with their degree. Its not like being smart makes you see the world as a liberal. In fact, the opposite is true. Conservative is the base for the redpill, which values truth above all else. Liberals see the world from their fantasy view of how things SHOULD be, which they learned in college.
>You are so smart, just not smart enough

>nor does it mean you have an intuitive sense of complex issues
it means exactly that.

Nah. First generation high school grad with busted home life. I was drunk for about 12 years and chimped out constantly. All I wanted to do was drink, fight, and fuck. Made great money in my 20s with no college, and then fell for the college meme.
Now I am working on my phd.

here's a secret: nobody should vote.

I can link you to a 140+ math phd who's voting Trump, so sure. We can do this, if you want.

We could allow only those that have served in the military to vote

I can't take a time stamp at the moment so here's an older pic. You'll just have to take my word for it.

>Believing in modernized horoscopes for autists.

Yes. There's very few if any intelligent people who would vote for Trump because he is an idiot.

You're basically implying that conservativism, including the alt right, is wrong. I agree. Social liberalism is a foregone conclusion, politics would be divided into economically liberal schools and libertarian. The debate between these schools would be constructive and beneficial for all.

>muh IQ!
>anonymous image board where anyone, including you, can fabricate their IQ, so ad hominems among this line of reasoning are quite literally meaningless
believe it or not I have an IQ above 130

Note that "politcal conservatism" in these highly politically motivated studies is defined strictly by pro-life and anti-fag marriage stances.

Karl 2014 finds that Republicans are smarter than Democrats as a whole, and that this difference persists while adjusting for SES and race.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289614001081

Yes, because having a brilliant mind is all it takes to be a successful leader and a virtuous person
t.140 sarcasticrat

My dad likely has an IQ of 150+ ( photographic memory, plastic surgeon). He believes some of the dumbest shit and backs it up with his academic credentials. High IQ often means mild insanity

>Using an outlier as evidence

Yeah anyone can make a bullshit psych study with small variables. The fact of the matter is i was once a dem and my high iq led me to become a god.

Agreed 132 and loving it we should also sterilize all below average IQ sub humans.

That's less than one standard deviation. Ergo, the IQ of the two groups is functionally identical. Once you're talking about a difference of 15 or 20, you're in the realm of material differences in rationality and cognitive ability.

Do you know how IQ works?

>tfw only 126 IQ

memory isn't tied to intelligence though.

Thats because you need 140+

>Why?
>Their brains are more capable of understanding different circumstances and positions so the bias would have to be much more conscious.
Whether they can reason things or not, there's always going to be bias instilled from their youth and experiences across their life. A high IQ person cannot expertly understand everything because of their innate ability, and furthermore high IQ people all have personalities and desires which in addition to their bias obtained from existing will cause them to make choices based on these things.

Nobody is purely rational and telling society that only the 98 percentile should be able to rule is a good way to get your ass kicked by the other 98% of the population. That's why the illusion of voting exists.

I was merely citing a relevant study to what you're talking about?

Why do you assume that I was attacking your point by simply citing something?

Why would you check the meme scientists? Check real scientists like Einstein.

IQ tests are all about recognizing patterns and memory, senpai

THREADLY REMINDER

The modern IQ test was developed to test for mental retardation in children

>below average
average will be soon 85 ;^)
I would go with 110 as a minimum for being a sentient human bean.

>muh IQ
this doesn't mean you have good judgment

>slightly higher verbal intelligence

>Difference is only 1-4 points.

There's basically no difference between people who are 1-4 I.Q. points apart. Your post is retarded and you are retarded.

You lack basic reading comprehension. I'm talking about a pool of voters, who don't need to be leaders, they just need to be better at selecting representatives and administrators. High intelligence gives this, because intelligence is general ability to reason and solve problems.

I wonder if this is where anti-intellectual stems from. While the masses can't articulate why whatever thing the intelligentsia is pushing is bad, their gut instincts still push them in the right direction against it.

I was using an anecdote in response to his anecdote. The reality is that intelligent people don't usually enjoy studying things like law, economics, or politics. Those are number crunching and memorization professions that most consider to be beneath them. They defer to talking heads in liberal arts colleges.
A genius who actually studies any of those things is either morally corrupt or voting republican this election.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ey-cAyGGZfo

People with higher IQs were more likely to die during WW2 because they were more likely to sacrifice their life during battle. People with higher IQs are also significantly more likely to be vegetarian. And virtually every successful scientist eg. Einstein/Tesla was vegetarian(give me one that wasn't)

Same IQ as you want to gas the kikes and send you monkeys back to Africa, muh #notall

Humans that smart cant be brainwashed by media so it makes the whole voting scam useless to the ((billionaires)).

Forgive me if that sounded hostile, I did not mean it that way. I am trying to smooth the waters here, not create an argument.

Essentially what I am saying is that these tests show negligible differences in intelligence. In fact, even those that don't control for race show very minor differences, now that I'm looking, which is surprising.

I don't think limiting voters to high-IQ would have nearly as much effect as some here are intimating. These sorts of studies are inevitably political clickbait, in point of fact most of them show that the two sides would almost always be considered of equal intelligence if tested by professionals.

You can find contradicting studies about that, specifically-

(How intelligence mediates liberalism and prosociality) ac.els-cdn.com/S0160289614001287/1-s2.0-S0160289614001287-main.pdf?_tid=f9fe9fba-79f5-11e6-873e-00000aab0f26&acdnat=1473800985_0076bc9b81a4bf729fd21339939d670f

Finds liberalism has a U shaped relationship with IQ with those on the extreme ends both going for liberal ideals.

Really they just go back and forth shitting on each other.

How are IQ tests about memory?
I have really shitty short-term and my long term memory is only decent when it comes to patterns.
I have IQ of 142.

I'm at a top 10 law school and plenty of white guys are secretly voting for and/or sympathetic toward Trump.

lol

True. Maybe I should have gone with multi-millionaire.

Anyway I hardly see how this thread is politically relevant. Basically, OP is just waving around a bunch of insults towards people whom he disagrees with, with the intention of getting replies.

Whether or not you have a high IQ is irrelevant to the topics that would decide who you would vote for.

Hillary is a warmongering psychopath who honestly believes in the gender pay gap, the welfare state, and the minimum wage. Whether or not you are "smart" in other fields, if you support this woman, you are an idiot.

Trump, for all of his shortcomings, seems to be a much more honest and peaceful guy. He DIDN'T support the Iraq war, and he WASN'T the one who suggested going into Libya AND Syria.

These issues alone make the humanitarian inclined to vote for Trump--not to mention the disastrous effects of illegal immigration and the total amnesty to illegal alien criminals Hillary would give.

Is 127 close enough?