James Cameron Talks About Alien Covenant And Terminator 6

>James Cameron Talks About Alien Covenant And Terminator 6

youtube.com/watch?v=nWdLm-C1AQA

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qZ-O7CVnqA0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If he wants people to care about what he says he needs to go back to making movies people care to watch.

Why is he so dishonest now

Grandpappy :3

Jim is a diplomat, he knows he can't talk shit about Ridley having gone creatively senile. He only attacks people lower than himself like the hacks who made Terminator or Alien VS Predator sequels or the Wonder Woman flick.

Which one was that again? That one that broke box office records...again?

>did you like Alien: Covenant?
>Ridley is a great filmmaker and has made many great films and A:C looked great

That really is shitting on it in the most diplomatic way possible.

nobody asked questions about avatar. take the hint cameron. nobody's interested in avatar as a franchise.

People shat on Avatar before it came out. How did that turn out? Once we get a trailer people will drool all over themselves.

he's back and currently filming Avatar 2&3 back to back

And 4 and 5. Shooting four movies at the same time while also producing a new Terminator movie (perhaps trilogy). What a fucking legend.

no, untrue. 4&5 enter production once 3 has a theatrical release

reminder the terminators are just chase movies and one actor that sounded like a robot to us because le funny accent racism.

>accent racism

and they'll all flop

>accent racism

>objectifying people based on how they sound into literal goybots isn't racism.

Not a chance.

he is like icarus, flying too close to sun because of his own hubris

>Accents are based solely on an individuals skin color

it's not racism, it's cultural appropriation

Icarus? He's more like Helios.

>objectifying

Just like It flopped, right, Sup Forums?

He is more like God. He knows whats up.

Only contrarian tryhards diss on Avatar, the number one film of all time that changed cinema forever.

>He is more like God
so he doesn't exist?

James Cameron exists though. No idea what you are on about.

if james cameron exists then god exists cheeki breeki

Correct.

>the #1 movie of all time that speaks about universal truths
>not interesting
0/10

>“Nobody is watching Avatar [on home video] or waiting in four-hour lines at Disney’s World of Avatar or going to the sold-out Cirque du Soleil shows because of the film’s 3-D,” he points out. “People respond because of the movie’s characters, themes, and emotions—and we have all that again. When the cast read what Jim Cameron wrote [for the sequels], it hit them with even greater resonance than the first movie.”

>I have zero social life.
Truly /ourguy/

I have one question to ask.

One has to admire James really. Who else would commit so much to an idea as to say "I don't give a shit if the hype for Avatar has died down and almost nobody likes the movie anymore. I WILL make 4 more of them" ?

God has spoken

>Terminator 6

you mean the true Terminator 3.

Shut up, you retarded fat cunt.

>making a helicopter fly down a bridge and shoot with a crazy vietnam veteran driving a truck because a bunch of pusy cameramen wouldn't have the balls..

absolutly based

You mean Terminator 3?

Lol.

>you mean the true Terminator 3.

oh fuck you and fuck Cameron already. Cameron does this PR crap every single time there's a new terminator in the pipes. It's gonna be great guys! The script is fantastic! believe me!

eat shit

Fuck the interview.

Look at this amazing fucking poster.

what exactly is amazing about this?

>never came to my podunk country
Fuck me

>Le

>Cameron talking about lore and production like a giddy kid
>meanwhile Scott cant even remember the story of his movies

Thats why hes the king,

CAMERON IS NOT DIRECTING NEW TERMINATOR MOVIES

SO THEY ARE BASICALLY USELESS

youtube.com/watch?v=qZ-O7CVnqA0

>Cameron is doing 4 sequels
>FOUR

This is literally unheard of. Especially from a studio perspective this is sheer suicide. How the fuck will this work?

>le judgement

Cameron only promoted the other shit films because Arnold was in them. They are best friends, you wouldnt understand.

>doing Avatar by day, Battle Angel by night and Terminator on the weekends

no one challenges him, so he has to challenge himself.

>thought it would be in theaters like 1 or 2 weeks
>just 1 day

Fuck off pleb.
Cameron does this regardless if Arnold is in or not. He did it for T3, T4, even the fucking TV series and for the last pathetic one with the Dothraki bitch
Every time he lies and tells us "this is the one you've been waiting for" and "I made sure it's faithful to the spirit of the franchise" and "this is by far the best director/casting one could ever wish for"

LIES

>even JW sold like hot bread
what the fuck?

Cameron is literally the god of cinema.

Fuck off back to tumblr.

>saying the helicopter shot from T2 would probably be better in CG

This is sad. I'll never understand how visionaries like him and Ridley don't get that CGI is never going to be as good as the real deal - that the human eye can detect when it's seeing something fake. Action directors like him have always been at their best when they've faced technological limitations.

CG would've been safer for the pilot too.

He is the studio. He's in debt to no one, it's his money. And he's putting it all into a giant passion project. It's no wonder the Hollywood shills hate him so much.

t. Absolutely the most retarded person ever to post on Sup Forums

>Inb4 merely pretending to be retarded

>First wife Sharon Williams got just $1,200 from Cameron in their divorce settlement.

BASED

HOW DOES HE GET AWAY WITH IT

>it's his money

You are fucking retarded.

BASED JIM

Just give us nudetiri you fuck. At least show Neytiri in a proper bikini

this image takes me back

Nice try, Reddit