Vice Principals

Vice Principals thread

BIG SNODGRASS

very cringey

very weak as soon as the two are not together

>those dimensions
come on son

also, the yellow fever is dead

Any good? I marathoned the pilot recently. Liked it, didn't quite love it though. Does it improve over time?

>ywn be bullied by your 2 older sisters

>I marathoned the pilot recently.

Anyone else get a lil stiff when the bullying part happened

>also, the yellow fever is dead
Why do you say that?

Jejus

goddamn snodgrASS is so amazing

POST ASS NAO PLZ

don't have any besides the one screenshot already posted.

I was surprised when I found out who this actress's dad was. I'm glad she doesn't look too much like him.

this season is full of ass shots

>Leave Lee to me.

>Breeda
You bet I will

she looks just like that chick from halt and catch fire

she and the other chick really towered over goggins thanks to their heels, they're still some pretty tall bitches

Georgia's mom isn't really a knockout either, sometimes genes just work out.

Watched the first 2 episodes today and really liked it. How's Season 2?

it's good

WOW
TWO
WHOLE
EPISODES!
YOU
GET
A
GOLD
STAR!

the female sweat dog was kinda cute

VP GIRLS RANKS

God Tier
Snodgrass
Taylor

Gold Tier
Christine
Ms. Swift
Gambys Ex

Silver Tier
Russels sisters
Dr. Brown
Ms. Abbot

Bronze Tier
Ms. LeBlanc
Gambys daughter

I want to marry this woman and I want to rent her to plenty of men

You dick

much better than last week. Thank God! I love this show and how horrible everyone is to each other.

>no Belinda Brown
I know you're a little curious about that big brown ass.

shit I just saw her. Nevermind.

I want the twins to bully me

>Take my bags to the car Mi Cha

>"What'd you say little bitch? Oh, you gonna cry now. And what's this on your pants, is it cum? Are you gonna cum all over your pants, little girl? I better rip them off you, fast and hard. I wanna watch you cum, little bitch!"

>incest twins redhead milf ffm femdom cfnm

post ms. swift

This episode made me really uncomfortable.

So who shot neal gamby ?

if you're not getting this vibe from the whole series then you're doing it wrong

Snodgrass is 10/10 waifu material

too tall

I found the manlet

she is a slut and a deluded artist

Ray

Bill Murray's character

aren't all women

It was the kid who Gamby thought it was the other week
It's been staring us in the face the whole time

Either that or the black lunch guy

Mi Cha bullying is the best

I miss Dacious lads ;_;

Yeah that's what I kept thinking. I think this one has a more jewish nose.

Lee Russell. The whole thing is he is actually a psychopathic, depraved mad man. Neal thinks he's hardcore, a loner, whatever, but he's gotten in over his head with an actual fucking lunatic. Travis Bickle shit.

>Of course it was me, Gamby, you dumb mother fucker.

Kinda nice to see his family got outta this mess stronger than before, together, happy, etc, as North Jackson goes down in flames.

Who is that sitting next to Scott Caan?

not really. It goes from being a raunchy comedy to a dark comedy/whodunit, it's worth a watch though if you like McBride in his usual asshole character. The other guy has his moments but he just tries to be edgy a little too much 6/10

>mother knew about his sisters constantly stripping him naked the whole time
>did nothing about it
WEW

I think it could be Ray, there was some foreshadowing in his conversation with Gamby in the season one finale, and he was also trying to discourage his investigations in this last episode.

This interpretation is retarded.

>This interpretation is retarded.

Right. It can't be the most obvious answer, you're much too clever for that. No, the deranged dandy who is willing to burn down a house couldnt possibly wound the man standing in front of his dream job.

I'm going to laugh when it's Russell and he even fooled the viewer.

>tiny, shrimp-like man
>creepy in every aspect
>sociopath, compulsive liar
>will stop at nothing to have his way
>married to this absolute 10/10 who loves him unconditionally
art imitates life

Nigger, this is the best show on TV

more cozy russells please

>>married to this absolute 10/10 who loves him unconditionally
to a 5/10 asian woman who probably cucks him each day at her hospital

>projecting this hard

She's adorable and your cuck obsession says more about you than the series bud.

chad doctors fuck anything that moves
women doctors are super slutty

it is not that hard

Is that Dancing Lil?

sadly you are probably right about that. Even though I give it 6/10 don't take that as me not enjoying it for what it is

>manlets

The liftlet was even shorter

>ignoring direct evidence that Lee does have some empathy, and thus cannot be a sociopath

He's a narcissistic liar who misleads and cheats in order to get what he wants, but has been shown to be weak in direct confrontations and avoids them (obnoxious weight-lifting neighbor, fist-fight with Belinda etc).

He spent an entire season scheming to get a woman he hates fired, why the fuck would he have his only friend in the world shot? Also, the shooter aimed to wound, not to kill.

It was Ray.

I know

spent a lot of time writing this red herring bait. i've never seen Lee have empathy at any point during the show. he pretends to have empathy when it serves his ends.

who this

yes

why would ray do it

How about in the last episode when he changes his mind about spilling his sisters secrets at the funeral? He had a crisis of conscience there that's gotta count for something

did you not fucking watch the ending? he smashes all their model planes because it's a front

this is so childishly ill founded.
>lee has one time showed empathy
>but the most empathetic guy on the show is clearly the killer XD

It was a combination of not having the stones to directly confront his bullies, and saving his mother the heartbreak. He dealt with the situation as Lee Russell always does, figuratively stabbing them in the back.

He's got the muscle,
You don't wanna tussle
with Lee Russell.

I know you're just shit-posting, but Ray comes off as highly-intelligent compared with other characters. Always telling people what they want to hear, when they need to hear it, and entirely emotionally detached. We haven't seen him express one genuine emotion in the whole series.

It was Ray.

it was part of the long game, kept it cool there to get em later dude

the little solo light on Lee's face in that painting as all the lights are turned off made me giggle.

I'm not shitposting, i'm marveling at you so self assuredly dismissing the mountain of evidence it was Lee because of this meaningless pet idea that you're 100% convinced of has no bearing on the dramatic action of the series. The only way the show works is if it was Lee, that's the point.

>steals the show at the wedding with his speech
>tricks his sisters and mother into thinking he's changed
>smashes model planes and leaves before they realize it

He was emotionally manipulating them.

The only way the show works is if Ray's true nature is revealed, later to be thwarted by Gamby with the aid of Lee, in a "takes one to catch one" game of cat-and-mouse.

Gamby doesnt want his ex-wife, she is a tangential character that only exists to highlight the awkward parental role he has with his daughter. Ray has no dramatic reason to care about Gamby. The joke, which continues to be funny, is that he is so kind. Most of the characters that play that new husband trope exist to have friction w/ our protagonist. Not him, he's just a good guy who Gamby's daughter is lucky to have. So no motive whatsoever, no set up or inference, no dramatic weight. No dice.

the samurai robe is a nice touch

Is she a mail order bride? Is she secretly a sociopath with her own end game? Why are they together?

yes

no. russell is a charming and handsome guy. she seems to genuinely care about him despite his flaws. it seems like a pretty simple relationship. I imagine them meeting at a bar she was working out and maybe being a little lonely, new in town. russell comes in one night in a pastel and dark grey suit and suddenly she sees another 'outsider'. someone she can help in the way she knows she can, and someone who can help her in the ways she needs.

not everything is sleazy you guys.

I recognized her from metallica's confusion. I'm usually shit at this kinda thing, made me proud of myself.

i really like his suits