Who's a better actor?

Who's a better actor?

I'd say Bautista puts in more effort. Pretty funny that Dave managed to crawl out of Rock's sloppy seconds with the Mummy franchise and now he's in a Blade Runner movie.

Bautista wants to be an actual actor and puts in tons of effort and training. The Rock is nothing but LE FUNNY STRONK MEN. I'll let you decide which is better.

Big Dave.

The rock is a modern day ACTION HERO.

Dave can actually act.

and by mummy I mean Scorpion King.

I already think Bautista has more range.

Bautista no question about it. The Rock has charisma but nothing else.

>The rock is a modern day ACTION HERO.
He's a mediocre action hero, his only real recognizable character is whatsisface in the F&F movies and even then, not even his franchises.
Damn shame he never tried to build up the dude from Rundown

Batista

Is there even movie with the rock that isnĀ“t some popcorn action shit or a shitty romantic comedy ?

Neither ?

Faster. But no one saw it, so he'll probably never make another movie like it. There's some action, but it's closer to a 70's revenge movie.

Having seen a couple of bautista's audition tapes in addition to the movies he's been in, definitely bautista.

And of course, his current filmography reflects this. Marvel, James Bond and now Blade Runner and leading in sundance movies. Rock has done what, Fast & Furious?

Pain and Gain?

Bautista is far more modest, and down to earth. He's a legit cool guy.

I think Rock is similar (in characteristics) but something about him being so popular in both WWE and Hollywood in a relative quick fashion has made him less tolerable in a way that I can't explain. I simply feel Bautista took far more professional risks which paid off in the end.

What about John Cena?

Question Time!

Give me something that The Rock has made better than this.

Batista
The rock is to ranchy for my taste.

this scene is better than anything the rock's done on screen. He was the better showman as a wrassler, but Our Guy Dave is the better film actor.

Batista, although Pain and Gain is better than any movie Batista actually STARS in (haven't seen BR yet but I've heard he's only in it for like ten minutes).

Dwayne is just picking any roles that pay him which is fair enough, the guy obviously wants to make some sweet cash money but he's not very good. He was funny in Pain and Gain

Bautista actually took acting lessons and is clearly trying to break into serious roles.

Dwayne will do whatever and that's his problem.
He does shitty movies or meme roles or cast exclusively to be listed as a movie seller.
It isn't even for acting abilities either, it's strictly because he's popular.

Dwayne Johnson is just a least parodied version of the Rock personality in his movies... no depth . The most he can do is some exaggerated "hey look I'm acting!" facial expressions.

don't forget squint his eyes and laugh while showing his teeth

damn

Pain and Gain was so weird, it's really an insight into the twisted mind of crazy man Bay
>you know what real life story would be fun to adapt to a comedy with a ironic style?
>a murder spree by crazy bodybuilders where innocent people die and other get kidnapped and injured!

He reminds me a lot of Ray Winstone. A kind of wounded beast, older and weathered but still strong as an ox. Genuinely good actor. I even liked him in GotG

>5 minutes scene
whoah

Bautista is actually pretty good. He's great in GOTG and Blader runner.

The Rock can't act outside of being a tough guy, the best thing he's done was that bodybuilding criminal film.

>muh innocent people
grow the fuck up retard

the killers were retarded and the movie is made so you make fun of them

Dwyane will never be in something like Blade Runner he just doesn't have that kind of range

I hope your relatives get murdered and someone make a funny movie out of it, shithead.

Plus the short.

He should have more time in the film.

When I watched it I had no clue what it was about.
I thought it was going to be about Marky Mark and The Rock working out.
Not some fucked up torture shit.

Holy shit this is so on point, even when he's trying to be serious that's all he can do. Reminds me of Emilia Clarke and her eyebrows.

>marvel

I hope so. Imagine all the cash I could get in their names.

Jean Reno sprang to mind.

Fuck yeah, nailed it. Brendan Gleeson too. They are larger than life in many aspects, but so so human in their faults. I think Anthony Quinn is the template for this kind of acting. Stoic men in their 40s-50s, not quite virile and energetic, but dignified and strong still

Which one's gonna die in the next couple of years due to heart issues caused by roid abuse?

Big Dick Dave's going over. The Rock has presence but no range. Bautista seems to be committed to being an actual actor.