Is Louis Theroux, dare I say it, a MADMAN?

Is Louis Theroux, dare I say it, a MADMAN?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q7uoX03iep4
youtu.be/OQ1tszdWoTs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Louis was so on point this episode. That came out of fucking nowhere.

Was Cotillion lying though? Was the drug dealing nigger really beating the shit out of her because we saw her multiple times and she never looked fucked up physically.

And the pussy that jesus looking addict was pulling made me rethink life.

>So you have some boundaries then?

>I don't want you to think I'm paranoid, but is she shooting up in there?
>Nah, I don't think she's shooting up
>Whelp, she's shooting

Felt sorry for Cutullia or whatever her name was. She didn't look like a bad druggy and could save her face if she escaped the demon

niggers gonna nig

Reminder that /ourguy/ Nate gets all the young fresh pussy (the girls he gets even have teeth!)

Oh he definitely beat her. You could see his aggressive side coming out later on.

>ywn save her

I couldn't believe that guy bagged that girl. Even Louis was shocked. Never in a million years expect a nice girl to pop out that tent

He makes really good music in his spare time:
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7uoX03iep4

He said he had the best heroin around. He must have been telling the truth.

People will do many things for drugs. Time for us to start selling heroin, I guess.

What episode is this?

Last night's episode. BBC 2

Anyone know if she's ok now?

Where can you watch this free of charge?

>He thinks sucking dick gets you high

>It's a Dad cries episode

Was there a single mother in this entire episode? Not counting the pregnant bitch.

>Arselel
Louis is such a ruthless motherfucker

She's in way too deep

Literally look up dark states on piratebay you fuck, even normies know how to do that
Unless you can't download something then just find it elsewhere

There's already a torrent of it out? Didn't it air yesterday?

Yes...people are fast uploaders
Pretty sure GoT is up like a few hours after eps air in good quality

youtu.be/OQ1tszdWoTs

It's been almost a full day, user.

Yeah but.. doesn't it take a while usually? Maybe I'm confusing tv shows without taking long like with movies since I haven't followed a tv series in ages.

No it takes a couple of hours at most.

Well, depending on how well-known it is. But the more well-known nowadays get uploaded super fast and you can usually watch them by next morning.

>without
meant with, I am braindead.

Alright thanks.

>first black guy on the show
>drug dealer

IMAGINE MOI SHAWK

I'M AGIN' MYE SHOGG

appreciate you

It's on YouTube

Saving this to watch with my gf, how does it compare to his earlier stuff?

Depends on what you mean by earlier stuff. It's similar to his latest works, all focusing on 'serious' subject matter. It's not similar to his early documentaries about odd subcultures.

>It's not similar to his early documentaries about odd subcultures.
Is the one where he goes to the huge complex with child molesters who are never going to get out one of the old ones?

No.

Louis is so fucking retarded he cannot for one moment try and maintain himself. He always throws meme questions in

>Did you *snicker* s-support *snicker* Ar...Ar...Arsenal *pfffthahaha* before... wait..wait...wait.hahahahha....okay okay okay... before.... before... BEFORE the...hahahahhaha....before the BRAIN INJURY?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA SO FUCKING FUNNY LOUIS. I REALLY LIKED THAT WITTY HUMOUR. I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR NEXT SHIT MEME QUESTION. OH LOOK. IT'S "HAVE YOU SUCKED DICK TO GET HIGH LMAO". TOP RIVETING STUFF, LOUIS. I BET YOU'LL GET AN EMMY FOR THIS YOU MEMEING FRENCH FUCK.

t. arsenal fag

Nobody cares about your club.

Did you support Arsenal before *your* brain injury, user?

>Arselel

Fuck off to I'm talking about Louis shit documentaries where he cannot go a SINGLE documentary where he can't do a shitty meme question. This isn't the only examples and you'd know that.

I didn't believe the Sup Forums invasion was real, but now?

What exactly is your problem? What did he mean by this? Why are you so butthurt about Louis question?

user you need to calm down

Go back to your containment thread

How's the Europa league, Arsefag?

SEETHING

face it your 'team' will always be bottlejobs

I'm buttmad at Louis pretending he is a serious documentary writer and producer and interviewer, yet he cannot keep from asking MEME FUCKING QUESTIONS. I'M SICK OF IT. 20 YEARS, user.

I don't give a shit about Arsecucks you utter fucking cunts. Top yourselves.

>yet he cannot keep from asking MEME FUCKING QUESTIONS. I'M SICK OF IT. 20 YEARS, user.
Can you give examples of other such "meme" questions?
Are you American?

I'm in Ohio near where this is filmed and I hate these fucking junkies spreading out to other parts of this state. The small town I grew up in was like the most rural, podunk, normal place - no blacks at all, hardly any crime, until around maybe 8-10 years ago and now it's fucked. This is good thorax kino, though.

>no blacks at all, hardly any crime, until around maybe 8-10 years ago and now it's fucked
what exactly are you, like, implying?

Okay. He asks White Supremacists if 'Racism is strange'. He asks Westbro Baptist Church if 'Homophobia has a place in Christianity'. Asking Americans with a Swastika on their garage door if 'They consider themselves Nazi's'. GEE I WONDER WHAT THEY SAY?

Don't act like you don't know.

>the absolute state of arselel

user you can't be racist... there is nothing wrong with chicago or detroit..

Couldn't give a toss about football. I give a toss about his meme fucking questions.

user this is a serious question now: have you ever been diagnosed with autism or aspergers or any of that kind of shit?

How did it come out of nowhere? The guy just offered up point blank that he let himself get sucked off which is questionable as fuck.

I believe he did get sucked off but there's no way he didn't suck a dick. Louis picked up on that obvious omission so he asked the question.

>I don't like thing
>LOL ARSENAL FAN LOL
>No, I just don't like the meme questions
>HUR DUR GIVE ME EXAMPLES OF MEME QUESTIONS
>Okay, here is 3
>lol do u have da autism?? XDD

If you were just going to go this route, you could have done it from the start you fuck. Louis is a fucking retard making documentaries for Americans who want people to go on rages or take a swing.

>nice head on that

A simple "yes" would have sufficed.

Stop.

Why do I have the feeling you're the autist from /epl/?

>Literally on the verge of dying
>Still bringing the banter

not him but you are more likely to have autism than him, you're getting mad at him disliking a thing you like, you're getting mad at him for explaining himself, you're getting mad at him for actually having a conversation when you don't. you're just shitposting.

you right now, user.

If you can't bother arguing with me, don't reply, mong.

Fucking knew it. Good to see you, la.

>It was a fake brick!

Absolute madman

>Louis pretending he is a serious documentary writer and producer and interviewer, yet he cannot keep from asking MEME FUCKING QUESTIONS
It's called "building rapport" you autistic retard.

To be fair that's a pretty ridiculous question to throw out there. It's massively disrespectful on a lot of levels.

being a drug dealer is an easy in to fuck drug addict bitches "awwww i dont have any money". Well i know how else you can pay .....

What do you think

He gave you the examples you requested. Face it. He blew you the fuck out.

does /arse/ know about this pic?

Hey mate. Where has /epl/ been? I gotta build up more anti-Arsenal support somehow. I knew it was over when you called me on it. Ah well.

Yes, I've made sure of it :3

Nice way to mess up the supply chain and squander your profits.

But then again, criminals IRL do tend to be below average IQ.

>no blacks at all
And yet it's the white people causing crime now by and large in your town. This is why the world is turning against people like you.

What one is this?

a heroin town. wew what a contingent issue. literally who gives a fuck. now, has he done a real docu on chicago, or detroit? where black "youths" die by the tens eveyr day at the hands of other negro gangs? that seems to be a little more urgent to cover than some rednecks being redneck.

This fucking lad was gold.

I don't know, man, but the international break has shown how dead the board has become. Sad!

Nah. These are mostly rednecks and none of them are self-hating cucks. They know it's the blacks and seek to push them out (unsuccessfully) through blatant racism. This place where I grew up and went to high school was honestly all white before. A few of my friend and I found the remnants of a burned cross behind our tiny supermarket at one point and a teacher in my school was known to run with the klan. I just don't know how it got to be this way.

Also there's several autists on /epl/. French dude, Norway dude.. Hell all of Scandinavia. The dude who blocks them all. The entire place is autistic. I am at least doing it on purpose for a greater cause.

How desperate do you have to be to blackmail a toothless druggy for sex?

He doesn't want to get fucking killed. Besides he did that South Africa doc so he's basically seen Detroit.

Oh shit, I read your post like you were joking. You seem to have missed the "until" part of my original post. The part where when blacks move into town, suddenly there's an active drug market.

Mate do you have no idea how makeup works? You could tell she was fucked up underneath it all and that's why she was wearing it.

that's not blackmail

Its a safe and naive question, which is part of his non confrontational style. Theyll certainly have a response and its a good way to test boundaries and keep neutral. Also the whole point is to examine their personal views without our preconceptions.

I know, I was just shitposting anyway user. Just wanted the (You)'s from people thinking I'm an Arsecuck. Lmao.

Is it the most recent thing he has done since Scientology?

Ye

Yes and I miss them all.

>Saving this to watch with my gf
Was this necessary?

I've kinda stopped going anyway. It's not as comfy as /trans/.

Louis on Adam Buxton's podcast are always great