I just saw the new blade runner

I just saw the new blade runner.

Why didn't they kill Wallace in the end, wasn't he supposed to be the villain?

There will be a sequel

this movie is better than that. not all loose ends need to be tied up with a hollywood ending.

not likely considering it flopped, which is actually a good thing because it doesn't need one.

nothing matters. k is too precious for that world

The movie isn't about the hero vs villain thing. Especially since K isn't the hero of the story, he's just an average Joe on his journey of discovery.

Maybe in the sequel we'll get Deckard's qt daughter and her actions with the revolution, but I doubt it

The villain of the film is Luv, and K fucking murders her in the end.
SHE DESERVED TO SUFFER MORE

>t. Marvel

Only the main character gets to kill the boss.
k was an npc

This isn't a videogame. This is a film about an Average Joe trying to find some purpose in life.

Then turns out it was all a lie

Would kill myself right on the spot

Pretty simple, the film isn't about the replicant revolution.

it didnt flop
it's doing well internationally

>not likely considering it flopped, which is actually a good thing because it doesn't need one.

it only flopped with manchild martsharters who are waiting for the next comic book movie

You'll appreciate 2049 if you see it less from the world's perspective and more from Joe's perspective. The story starts and ends with him. All that other shit is just noise.

Love kills joy. The eternal story.

This, tbqh. user is too conditioned by kikewood to believe that all movies, especially good movies should be topped off with a """"grand finale""""

Overthrowing Wallace is one of the goals of the upcoming replicant revolution, not something a lone blade runner can achieve.

lol, literally
this is the mindset of children

>this is unironically how normies felt

oh god

Sheeet dawg...

WHERE'S WALLACE?

[spoiler[It was I how felt aswell until I read some posts on it being from K's perspective finding a purpose and the other stuff not really mattering. Then I appreciated it more

Nice post, fag.

And I can't even spoiler properly

Only flopped in burgerland. It's doing okay elsewhere.

it's flopping in the usa because audiences over there are generally pretty stupid.

>being such a pleb that you need "bad guys" and villains to understand a story

>wasn't he supposed to be the villain

He wanted the exact same thing as the rebels, replicants who can reproduce