This is the best case scenario for Donald trump in November. There is literally no other way he could win

This is the best case scenario for Donald trump in November. There is literally no other way he could win.

Other urls found in this thread:

bostonherald.com/news/us_politics/2016/09/trump_says_he_s_gaining_black_hispanic_support
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is the worst case scenario.

NH and ME have a higher chance than WI or PA? Is that really true?

>DC
>Voting republican

You had to do one thing to not look like a complete retard

>oregon voting for hillary
hahahahahaha

they'll sooner vote for gary johnson after giving up on bernie and jill stein

Clinton's lead in Pennsylvania and Virginia has shrunk dramatically, they could potentially be in play.

My biggest fear is that Gary Johnson does well enough to win Arizona, that could ruin everything.

Maine's second congressional district what is one electorial vote is likely going to vote for trump. and New hampshire is more likely to vote for trump than any of those other states due to the fact it is traditionally a swing state that voted republican in 2000

Gary Johnson will win new mexico or Colorado before he wins Arizona
pic related

I only just found out about your voting system.
why not just have majority of people decide instead of this weird state elector system?

apparently it was to get candidates to campaign in less inhabited states and throughout the country instead of always visiting major population centers.

It's also a way to prevent a specific social/political group from controlling an election. Say, for exaggeration sake, if two states had 51% of the population, the electoral college prevents the government from not representing the other 48 states.

this is the most realistic comfortable trump victory

So in a way if you live in a state which has not alot of people your vote is more important?

I don't think you have a clue how many people are still voting for Bernie here lmao. Democrats have carried the state every time but no one here wants her in the presidency and I literally do not know a single person that isn't voting Johnson or Stein instead.

Or you do know and you're full of it.

captcha: Sanders

Yes. Voters in Wyoming have more power than voters in California

>ignoring that he's +5 in NM

Voters in California have no power. They might as well not even hold the election there. Their electoral votes go to the Democrat, for free, every cycle.

It's a bit like how now South Africa has a free, fair and open democracy with exactly one party in it.

that's head to head, still down in the 4 way because johnson pulls 15-20%, wouldn't be shocked if he won NM or Colorado though personally

He also predicted Trump wouldmt win the nomination. Nice try retard

Does Hillary even have any real 'supporters' that aren't staffers and interns?

It's really a philosophical difference of whether you see the United States as a union of 50 different national states or as a whole.

Saying the United States is vs the United States are.

The popular vote would be more logical if you thought the Federal Government was more important that the state governments and the electoral college is a little more logical if you want each state government to have a more fair representation on the federal level.

Trump has an unprecidented lead for a Republican candidate with blacks, and Hillary's support is already starting to collapse. It is not inconceivable that he could break the Blue Shield.

bostonherald.com/news/us_politics/2016/09/trump_says_he_s_gaining_black_hispanic_support

Try correcting this record, faggots

Haven't analysts been saying that Johnson pulls more votes from Clinton than he does Trump?

I am personally a fan of the electoral college. It prevents specific states from running the entire country. City-goers in New York City cant possible have the insight on what farmers need in the middle of Nebraska. Each state government needs a proper amount of representation at the national level regardless of population. I think the electoral college is fair.

It just sounds a little funny when more people in total vote for the losing candidate.

I Per

I don't even think you need to say it. Everywhere you see advertising and articles for Johnson, it's aimed at Bernie, Stein and Clinton supporters. The democrats are sharing other candidates to each other to get the word out that they don't "have to vote for Hillary."

Is DC so cucked they would vote for a dead person over a living person?

>I literally do not know a single person that isn't voting Johnson or Stein instead.

read:

>I literally do not know a single person

All of the least educated states vote for trumpleshitskin? I dont beelieve it.

>american """"""""""""""""democracy""""""""""""""""

He's going to win virginia. I don't know why everyone always has virginia blue.

why are the coasts so cucked ?

It's a republic, you orthodoxed cuck

He's actually up in NM right now.

The coasts are where the cities are. The cities are where the poor people are. Poor people vote dem because of welfare/social programs.

Fixed: The cities are where black people are. There are just as many white people in poverty in red states than blacks in poverty in blue states.

A republic IS a form of democracy ya fuck

wasn't some PA burger saying before that he has never seen any support for clinton and everyone has Trump signs on their lawns?

Let's face it though, Clinton will likely win NC and it'll all be over.

Yes.

PA burger here. I haven't seen one Clinton sign, though admittedly Trump stuff is few and far between too. Of note, though, it that there are at least six gorillion signs about supporting our police. This is in a slightly liberal majority suburb.

It's the only "state" that is majority black

This is assuming he wins all of those red states, and he's not doing too hot in Florida particularly.

Don't count out Illinois yet, either - some rumblings going on down there that there might be a turnover this cycle as well.

Chicago skews the votes, but LOTS of Chicagofags are getting sick of the same old shit, and might just be enough to flip colors.

You can't vote on someone dead

ME here, lots of trump supporters essentially everywhere outside of the faggy rich areas.

i still vote republican in every election local and otherwise here and san diego. it doesnt really mean much but i hold my head up high when people ask who i vote for because i believe im voting for whats best and not running away to another state. ofcourse its all very disheartening when nothing really changes. i have the honest though every once in a while of just taking that bluepill and not giving a shit anymore. even if im willingly drowning in liberal bullshit maybe i wont be so pissed off all the time...

that is if he wins in a landslide

I was just in san Diego. most based and clean major city ive been to in a while

Agree but it needs to be changed.

This comes from 538's Nate Silver: if the electoral college were entirely proportional, Romney would have won. Democrats manage to suppress tens-of-millions of GOP voters but having a city turn an entire state blue, but large blue states like Texas have much fewer dems by comparison. Likewise, other GOP states like Kansas have like no Dems.

last I checked he was winning florida

Large red states*

You misspelled "when"

He's gaining ground. Been up in polls lately. RCP average is Trump +0.2 now. He was like -5 a month ago.

Why in the hell would AZ go for Johnson? Let's stop pretending anyone other than Trump or Clinton is a serious candidate. This third party shit can fuck off. Anyone other than Trump running at this point is helping Hillary win.

down town is actually pretty good for a major city and i love spending time their on my days off, but other than the city and a few of the san diego county towns, most of the coast is strongly liberal and maybe san diego can hold out for a while but the rest of the state is already shit. to be fair theres plenty of mountain regions that are nice with good people but i hate having to deal with the taxes and laws sacramento shoves down your throat

Absolutely right. I think it's a rough path to take PA, OH, and FL. Various reasons for that mostly tied go winning any of those requires losing big points in the other 2. And he needs 2 out of 3.

Without losing any other swing states.

And places like Georgia look like they are swing this year.

GEORGIA! How the fuck did the GOP fuck up so hard they slip up in a southern state? Don't say nigs, there are more nigs in Mississippi and it's solid red.

Trump can win but he really has a fight ahead. Hillary can literally focus on PA and OH and win.