I've been out of the loop for a few days. Have people really been rioting over the Rick and Morty sauce?

I've been out of the loop for a few days. Have people really been rioting over the Rick and Morty sauce?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-GC5rAX0xHg&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/ianjsikes/status/916809543618719744/video/1
youtu.be/T8_gP_7i2x4?t=90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=-GC5rAX0xHg&feature=youtu.be

Yes. Redditors even called the police on a few mcdonalds because they didn't have the sauce.

>go to work at your shitty fast food job
>see this

twitter.com/ianjsikes/status/916809543618719744/video/1

Gee I wonder why.

what the fuck is wrong with americans
youtu.be/T8_gP_7i2x4?t=90

Is this kino?

Scalpers truly are the scum of the earth

America is such backwards shithole.

What you are referring to would more accurately be called "the free market." See, each customer lucky enough to get there in time got one (1) packet of szechuan sauce. Once they had it, it is theirs to do with as they please. If they want to sell it (since it is clearly collectible) what exactly is the problem?

Where do you live, Wakanda? Please tell us more about your highly advanced and culturally superior nation. No wait, you know what? Just fuck right off and don't tell us. That's a better choice.

What in the world
Why do people do this to themselves

Americans being retarded, nothing new really

That fucking Nurutu run at the end.

definitely our guy.

Is the sauce really that good?

>this triggers the americlaps

The Netherlands is an objectively better country than the USA.

Yeah how are you enjoying all those penguins walking around. I hear Rotterdam used to be nice. Probably still is if you don't mind a little rape.

Pickle Rrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeick

Its ketchup mixed with teriyaki, with a dash of 'tism

There's an old saying that applies here: Just because you can, it doesn't mean you should.

Please explain in detail what you believe the moral issue is here.

>Have people really been rioting over the Rick and Morty sauce?
Well, to be fair...

How do the employees just stand there and continue to work with deadpan looks on their faces?

Why shouldn't they? What's the problem? It's not like they're hoarding medical supplies or some necessity. They bought a collectible item with the intention of selling it off. So what?

What the fuck are trying to say

>People have for years debated if the bronies, Steven Universe fans, Homestuck fans, Sonic fans, or Undertale fans were the worst fanbase of all time
>It's actually the Rick and Morty fanbase

Clearly you've never worked at Mcdonalds before.

kino

They get paid minimum wage, not enough to deal with this shit.

i cant even fucking tell if this is ironic or not

that's not scalping you asshole.
the sauce is not available for many years, they still have some, and people are stupid enough to pay these amounts.
literally nothing wrong with that.

Don't blame the scalper, blame the company.

penguin rape lol

Where were you when tendies memes became reality?

Does it really matter
>I was merely pretending to be retarded... IN A PUBLIC PLACE!

PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE!

some people are just desperate for their 15 minutes of fame and will do anything to get it

>americans

What did the bronies even do to make everyone so upset?

I never watched R&M in my life.
But I was on another imageboard discussing a movie and after I debated and refuted some arguments someone said "take some szechuam sauce and calm down dude". I then replied wtf are you talking about and he replied with a R&M pic.
I don't think I'll ever watch it.

Obviously acted, still retarded. You can tell because he says ree instead of shreiking it like a real sperg would.

Plastered their dumb pictures everywhere and were being public about their horse fucking fantasies.

damn, boogie lost a bit of weight

I have never had an encounter with one.

>mfw poorfags think $690 is a lot of money

>go to mcdonalds drive thru and ask for the sauce as I’m being given my food
>guy misheard and gave me siracha sauce
I didn’t even know mcdonalds had siracha sauce..

wageslave don't have souls anymore

We really need to start beating the shit out of nerds again.

They were all fucking over tf2 and Sup Forums awhile back. ALLLL over. Their fandom has been declining for awhile now, thank god.

For a poster of nugget sauce? Yes, yes it is. You don't get to be wealthy by wasting your money on stupid shit. That's lottery winner logic.

No you're not. You haven't accomplished shit. No on even thinks about the Netherlands. Meanwhile the USA occupies space in your head every day as you seethe over it and pretend you're better.

Legit the worst fanbase of all time.
Worse than the fucking bronies.

fuck off ricegum

>They were all fucking over tf2 and Sup Forums awhile back
Idk fampai, those threads were pretty comfy

>THANK FOR WATCHING PEOPLE!!!!!PLEASE SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE CANCEROUS CONTENT!!!! Appreciate you guys. Also do you guys really think this is legit? Just enjoy the goof. And sorry Justin Roiland. Somebody please give me some Szechuan Sauce

Pinned comment by the creator of the video.

>Their fandom has been declining for awhile now, thank god.
No they're not.

Does this mean we can replace GR15 and have it apply to Rick and Morty instead of ponies?

I have never watched Rick and Morty and don't care about it. What the fuck is this all about?

yeah at least the horsefags don't waltz with their "intelligence" in your face

I think what's even worse than Rick and Morty fans are people whining about Rick and Morty fans to feel superior.

autism

Nah, they have their own containment board on Sup Forums now. They were run the hell out of everywhere else.

you can always tell who's just pretending to be wealthy by who is the most willing to simply give away money for no reason.
i could be a multi billionaire and i wouldn't spend 10 bucks on a packet of dipping sauce.

In the season 3 opening episode of R&M, one of the main characters, Rick, talks about a sauce that McDonald's had as promotional material for the disney movie Mulan in 1998.

This led people to wanting to taste the Mulan sauce, and McDonalds said they might bring it back.
Then, they advertised they would bring it back for one day only.

On that day, thousands of people stood in line outside McDonald's places all over the US and they had very little Mulan sauce.

what's even worse is fence sitters that won't take a side to feel superior to both parties

>we
chances are you're a bigger nerd than that guy.
hence why you are on this site.

People whining about people whining about R&M fans are the absolute worst.

Acted. You can tell because even when he is yelling he still has this insecure waver to his voice. He's thinking "Welp, I'm standing on the counter now, there's no going back" A real crazy would be straight up bellowing.

You can tell he aspires to be "the wacky one" among his circle of friends but doesn't have the confidence to pull it off. It's sad, really.

What's even worse is the fact that any of you people give a rat's ass about any of this at all.

>how many layers of irony you on right now my dude
>I dunno maybe 5 or 6
>you are like a little baby watch THIS

>this is something people actually freak out over
I bet it just tastes like Big Mac sauce with ginger or something thrown in.

radical centrist reporting in, having opinions is for plebs

>politics is sportsgames
partisanship was a mistake

Jesus, I can tell how much of a cuck you are from one post.

having opinions should be reserved to people who actually know what the fuck they are talking about.

they work at mcdonalds

They are way too proud about their own existence.

not just that, they did it in record time.

and who's that supposed to be? the 2008 financial crisis kind of ruined the "experts" meme

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STOP BEING HAPPY

so no one?

/ourguy/

give that guy a medal that was hilarious

I never thought I'd see the day.

It's not about the sauce, it's about the entire day that I wasted driving around the crosscountry, thinking I was going to get something that I was outright promised. They made a deal to a saturated and visible market and failed to deliver. This is on them and they deserve any backhanded shittalk that they get, riots included.

LMAO faggot I own Motorola

I could buy your house burn it down and piss on the ashes for a lark

Just another symptom of a once great nation that has become extremely ill.
How do we save the americans?

Education. These are the hippies of the 2010s.

And if that didn't do it, the 2016 Presidential election certainly did.

How much fucking free time do you have in your miserable non-life that you think taking a side in some bullshit fandom nonsense is important?

Because they are normal humans and don't care. It's best to ignore behavior like this. No reason to encourage it or give any attention whatsoever.

You need to really sit down and have a look at your life, man.