Are Bat-Mite and Mr. Mxyzptlk the strongest characters in the DC universe...

Are Bat-Mite and Mr. Mxyzptlk the strongest characters in the DC universe? Can anyone in the DC Universe hope to beat them in an actual fight?

Anyone else from the Fifth Dimension?

Isn't Mxy a sorcerer or something? Does that imply he can do more than the average fifth-dimensioner?

I never really understood where the 5th dimension fit into the whole DC cosmology. Or even what the 4th and 5th dimensions were.

According to Bat-Mite, imagination is the 5th dimension.

didn't mxy destroy the fifth dimension in world's funnest?

In World's Funnest Mr. Mxywhatever destroys the 5th dimension so I get the sense it's a location/universe.

Squirrel Girls, off panel.

Isn't Dream's realm imagination?

I read a story a long time ago with Wonder Woman dealing with her own interdimensional imp
anyone know what I'm talking about?

>Are Bat-Mite and Mr. Mxyzptlk the strongest characters in the DC universe? Can anyone in the DC Universe hope to beat them in an actual fight?

Fucking newfags

enlighten us, user

Someone from the 7th dimension once invaded the 5th dimension, and he was stronger than Mxyzptlk, so no.

>Squirrel Girl

Why was this allowed?

Is there any DC character more powerful than Shuma Gorath? And I don't mean anchor point Shuma Gorath, I mean Chaos Dimension Shuma Gorath that exists in a singular form and is so massive that he takes up 20 neighbouring dimensions and that a flicker of the tip of his smallest tentacle would annihilate a minimum of 20 neighbouring dimensions?

Is that Prime Time? I don't recognize that outfit.

Ultracomics/the gentry. though its hard to put them on a scale, because once you go beyond the multiverse, you're only really dealing with the monitors/antimonitor's.

After that you're dealing with our own reality.

Isn't the 5th dimension higher up than multiverse.
Mxyzptlk > Gentry

The Presence, Great Evil Beast, Thought Robot, Michael, Lucifer, The Endless and Ultimator are all stronger. 5D imps are pretty overrated IMO, they've been defeated multiple times before as shows.

my only clue that was say that the gentry are above the fith dimensional being is how multiversity presented the Empty hand. the pages that featured him had a really disjointed panel layout. As if he was beyond the Medium itself and was breaking the reality of comic books. That and there whole intent is to destroy the superhero genre.

Once you get to the point where a character can destroy a universe, it doesn't really matter who's stronger, just who throws the first punch.

What a gay list. Read more comics.

You're gay.

True.

I'm fucking awesome, dude.

It's a supped up Superboy Prime, not Superman Prime, Alive in the Heart of the Sun.

It was during Countdown and DC was having legal troubles with the Sigel and Schuster families over the rights to the concept of Superboy, so they killed of Conner at the end of Infinite Crisis and did that to Prime.

The girl in the corner is Earth 3 Zatanna, by the by.

>Superboy Prime, not Superman Prime
What's the difference?

The Empty Hand is a metaphor for disinterested readers and corporate suits that want to change or drop comics that don't interest them/sell, so in a way the Empty Hand is above even The Presence or Marvel's One Above All, since a fictional world can't continue to exist unless there's someone funding or reading it.

Superboy Prime is Superboy from Pre-Crisis Earth Prime. He, Alexander Luthor Jr. of Earth 3, and Superman and Lois Lane of Earth 2 fucked off into a "Paradise Dimension" at the end of Crisis on Infinite Earths.
From there, he could observe the DC universe from between the late 80s to the mid 2000s, and grew increasingly frustrated and bitter.

tl;dr, he's a whiny bitter fanboy with Silver Age Superman power levels. Which is some serious bullshit.

Superman Prime is the one everyone knows, but after everyone he cared about grew old and died, he decided to bum around the universe, including going past the Source Wall and coming back, for a few thousand years while his successors took care of things on Earth.
When he came back home, he set up a new Fortress of Solitude in the heart of the sun, and stayed there for a few hundred thousand years, just soaking it in until everything had burned away but the gold in him.
If you want to know more, read DC One Million. If you just want to see what this looks like, read All-Star Superman.

More like an aspect of it.

So he's literally the same person as everyone thought until you tried to make a pointless distinction.

in many ways you could consider empty hand to be 'the invisible hand of the free market' which demands comics ruin their characters if there's even one extra buck to be made

yikes
sauce?

lmao this reads like something a school kid might make up during recess

>Fifth dimensions is nowhere to be seen here
What does it mean

It's the fifth dimension. It's above time and space. What's so hard to grasp?

Didn't an evil elseworld Zatanna enslave Mr. Mxyzptlk?

But wouldn't something from land of imagination be even higher than "the buyer/empty hand/free market" as a character like Superman would exist in people's imagination even if no one read his comics an a D.C. Went out of business.