Happy Birthday Stan Lee

He's 94 today

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fiwcZ0pg3xM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm scared as to what he's planning for his birthday.

He can't keep getting away with it.

>I've taken these souls so I would have enough power to levitate this Christmas hat. Pretty cool, huh?

Excelsior mudfuckas

EXCELSIOR

Stan please, stop the bloodshed
We can't take much more

Happy Birthday Stan
Pls gibe Jose back, he's all Miami ever had.

Kek.

Happy birthday old man that built MC from the ground up

oh lol

Happy Birthday, Stan, it's a shame that some could not Carrie on, and others had their Last Christmas , but Stan's Water ship keeps sailing well into his nineties.

>inb4 tomorrow morning Stan Lee is kill all over the news

I have my money on Jon Bon Jovi.

He will out-live us all.

It has been willed.

Stan Lee will stand face to face with the heat death of the universe, and whisper, "You first"

>Carrie and George's souls fought back against Stan: the Lich King's apprentice

>when the universe dies this shit happens to Stan, and he gets to begin life anew
youtu.be/fiwcZ0pg3xM

GUYS

HE TOOK OUR (YOU)S!

>When you can't tell someone replied to you because Gook moot stole your (You)s

Stan has been getting greedy these last few days. He needs to be careful- consuming souls sustains him, but there may be consequences to overeating...

DEAR GOD
STAND HAS DONE IT THIS TIME
IN ORDER TO SUSTAIN HIMSELF HE'S TAKING ALL THE (You)S
IS THIS HIS PLAN TO NOT HAVE TO KILL ANYMORE!?

Fool! His hunger is boundless. He will take you (you)s AND he will continue to kill!

He and Kirk Douglas will square off at the edge of eternity, when there are only two

He;s gone too far this time! We need to gather /tg/ and /k/ to kill the lich once and for all to return to us our (You)s!

He'll be fine

No, Kek, we wanted you to get rid of the thing that rhymes with (you)s

If Stan Lee becomes the final boss of films,
would Brendan Fraser be the rising hero of tragic origins to save us all?

Or we can just ignore trolls instead of posting (You) as a response to their shitposts.

Dont be ridiculous! we need feasible solutions dammit!
Alright, so who's i favor of slaughter some goats in the name of Kek to try to convince him to give us our (You)s back?

(You)s are no longer a thing? Fucking finally, it only motivated fucktards to act even more retarded just to get replied to

I've got some long knives, and I can tear up some black curtains for the ominous hoods. Anyone got a goat they won't miss?

Let me test that lad.

Stan Lee recommended reading?

Here's to the next 94.. He got quite a few this year. I wonder whether Disney realized what they were doing when they took Marvel in.

"None of you understand. I am not locked up in here with you... you're locked in here with ME."

Stanley Ipkiss...

Stanley...

Stan... ley...

Ipkiss.

And 'ip'... is the old Aztec word for 'death', specifically 'death at the hand of the gods' as opposed to death by accident or crime.

>removing (you)'s
>implementing sitewide id's
>making a pay 2 post /vip-boards/
truly the end of times

>apprentice
he's the Sith Lord Darth Excelsior

Holy shit you've cracked the code, call up /x/ we can stop the madness now.

wat

hell be okay

You are kidding. That would mean everyone would practically be a namefag and set up a reputation for themselves on a site where everyone is anonymou, the very reason people think nameusers are bad in first place.
What's next? A point system in which every reply gives a point that will be displayed next to your ID?

He's the NEXT.

>implementing sitewide IDs
I don't believe you. I refuse to.

I dont understand, what am I supposed to see here?

You better be bullshitting me. That's the exact opposite of anonymity.

Oh i see what is going here. You are just doing a simple double check to make sure they did in fact get rid of (you)s, so you went the easy way and posted something absurd that would be sure to upset a lot of people.
You don't fool me, user. I saw right through (you)

I heard the Queen is sick.

I can't stay mad at you Stan

>Water

You lost me.

He killed my cat.

Stan is saving her for new years dinner

the author of watership down

That's actually the same age my Grandfather died who I also thought would live at least until 100. He died right before his 95th birthday.
;_;

My Greatgreatgrandma died a few years ago at the age of 102. Granddad is 92 and have stopped running everyday now because he thinks he is "getting old" his 96 year old sister is also still alive.
I got elven genes and will live forever. Probably going to die from something retarded on the way like OD or something

I'm betting that on December 31st he either takes the Queen of England, who has been sick for a while, or he finally dies. It would be a fitting way to end this year of celebrity deaths.

The only one who can stop him is a man who has nothing left to lose...

PLEASE let me harvest your organs

bump

Stan the grand man with the masterplan

>he doesn't use 4chanx

Someone gib (You) pls. I need to stay safe from Stan.

People think a lot of celebs have died, but I'm sure Stan could harvest a lot more if he wanted.

This leads me to a worrying thought: perhaps Stan is rationing them. Maybe celebs will become rarer in the future. Does Stan know something we don't?

You're all fools. Stan doesn't need all these souls to sustain himself, his natural power will keep him going for at least another 16 years before he has to worry about that. He's taking them to preserve his wife.

You guys ready for Queen Elizabeth, the longest ruling monarch in British history, to die in the next few days?
Because it's coming

And Stan will have the power of ROYAL blood

>Stan's powers finally hitting diminishing returns
>has to take more and more just to get the same effect

The nightmare will soon be over. Hang in there.

Serious moment, will you guys get bummed out when he dies? Even if a lot of you hate him, we memed so much about him that'll be super sad when he dies.

Am I the only one getting bored of this stan lee soul sucking joke? I just want to grieve about leia without hearing about this man for the 100th time. It's not gonna bring carrie fisher back.

neither is grieving

His "death" will just be him leaving his mortal form to go cruise the cosmos with Jack. It'll be fine.

Has Stan taken a break from his killing spree today?

We still got a few more days, or we got proof he's immortal.

It's not Stan you should be worried about.

he's immortal senpai

Maybe he's taking some downtime for his birthday.

Who ?

The queen of England is also said to be in bad health.
Not sure, but that poster will get sued because he reused a gettyimages picture without permission.

>Probably going to die from something retarded on the way like OD or something
All my relatives either died from accidents or lived for fucking ever. I'm at a point in my life where I'm unsure which destiny I want.

>he reused a gettyimages picture without permission
But Getty steals images all the time. They're currently getting sued for trying to enforce bogus copyright claims against the original photographer of several thousand photos they stole.

And now we know why Carrie died: it was a birthday feast.

You played right into his hands, fool!

Stan is coming to Mexico on May, mark your calendars. my bet is he gets a bacteria from the water or some shit.

Do (You) see now?

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>Celebrities always die in 3's
>George Micheal
>Carrie Fisher
>?
Is Stan Lee next?

Damn that's sad. My grandma did kind of the same thing after my mom died. You get older and you have that kind of tragedy and your body just kind of breaks down. I don't know what the science behind it is but it's like they just lose the will to live and their body obliges.

Yes but what will it cost us?

I had a dream that i fucked a ssbbw girl but thats not important what's important is that after that i saw the queenon a float in a parade with all the worlds leaders. W-what does it mean?

All of Hollywood.

Nigga if you don't know June Foray you're on the wrong fucking board.

Did we get through the day without any celebrities dying?

I don't understand

I hope someone's out there checking on Attenborough every hour, on the hour.

Well, Carrie Fisher's mom was rushed to a hospital today for a possible stroke.

Good.

It was a useless feature. Sup Forums did fine before the feature, Sup Forums will do fine after it.

Oh shit, this is legitimely sad and heartbreaking