Did this actually happen or is (((Hollywood))) filling in the blanks again

DUDE POO IN THE LOO FUCKED THE QUEEN LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Karim_(the_Munshi)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who cares?

daily reminder

With that whore, who knows?

You know what's the best place to learn about history? Sup Forums.

Probably. Victoria had a number of lovers after Prince Albert went in the can.

Reminder that nehru nailed mountbatten's wife

KEBAB'D

nah he was just a m8 and like a son to her. it was just a refreshing relationship for someone living in a world of strict formalities so it was appealing to meet someone not entirely acquainted with them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Karim_(the_Munshi)

Helo u r vry sxc queen yes pls show vageen

She didnt even speak English as a child and still had a German accent when she was older.

>The Brits are so cucked now, they're making movies about the queen getting SANDED

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF BRITISH CINEMA

Wasn't this same film made back in the 1990s, complete with Judi Dench as Queen Victoria, but with a Scottish groom instead of an Indian servant?

What goes around comes around.

It may have happened, but yeah it was obviously made for political and ideological reasons

>implying the Queen would give a single fuck about some stinky native from the country who her country was literally sifting through all of its treasures to fund their own industrial revolution
the winners write the history books user

See

>films about history are retroactively ideological because they depict non-whites literally doing anything

>royals never fuck natives and I can't think of a single time this happened

Anything but dying.
Exceptions are genuine period pieces taking place in those states that were dominated by those demographics.

What are you even saying? The British Empire got off on the prospect of assimilating various cultural people, the Empire was multicultural by design as part of their entire international mission. I don't understand people like you or the user earlier, who somehow think non-whites just did nothing for hundreds of years and never interacted with "whites" in history. It's autistic.

scots were the non whites in the 90s user

Looks like Bill isn't playing a Scot...

Is it possible that the Connelly film IS the whitewash one?

The dude in this film was some servant she had that isn't historically significant except that he may have been spying on her. John Brown was almost definitely in a relationship with her and a major person in her life when I learned about her as a kid.

>Britbong film
>Hollywood
Pick one.

Ah.

if i recall my history, the guy and Victoria were friends in a strained if you fuck with me i can massicre your people also you're my prisoner kind of way

>isn't historically significant
His relationship caused a lot of tension with the royal family, as this user pointed out:

Alien.

That actually seems interesting, probably gonna watch.

They should have got Drake to play him

Produced by 20th Century Fox. This is produced by Britbong and Chink studios.

When I say historically significant, I mean to British people. Its like that scene with Guile, that was the most important day of your life, to me that was a Tuesday. I'm sure Queen Victoria threw her weight around a lot in diplomatic stuff.

Indians would get too buttblasted

someone should let him out

Someone better let him out ahuah! ahuah!

Plebs think any English-language film is automatically Hollywood.