Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YF40GhWbJdM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So
Fucking
True.

And what a way to go out too. Motorhead

mask yewsumthin rigg

Haven't watched this show since the ending of the governor's story, is it worth getting back into?

why didnt he just put his clothes up to cover the windows and wait for the zombies to walk away?

He gives no fucks

Just watch season opener, mid season finale and season finale. The rest of the show is filler.

Nah. Season 4 was definitely the highest peak but the show didn't die after him. First 8 of season 5 were entertaining although somewhat lackluster but the final 8 were still incredible.

It was sad just watching it decline more and more and more

but that's not Shane

I hate fake Twin Peaks fans.

Combo.

Whoever designed this costume is a fucking idiot

youtu.be/YF40GhWbJdM

His death was the most kino scene of the entire show

Michael Rooker must be the least feminine guy ever.

You'd be surprised. He's one of those drama theater guys. "Im an actors actor" sort of fella.

Nah, it died with Ned.

Jimmy from Boardwalk Empire. After he died it was literal garbage.

Both wrong

I thought his death was disappointing because he lost to sheer plot armor.

>misses easy shot against the governor
>but hits the cronies easily
>then loses a fist right
>against a guy shorter and lighter than him
>that also odoesn't have a metal hand

I just don't believe the governor, who I DO think is a badass, could overpower Merle and especially a Merle with a few drinks in him.

>Jimmyfags blatantly dare show their faces again around here

How has this been allowed?

Once Stannis burned his daughter it was all over for him season ruined.

his costumes were always fucking baller. he had really good posture, too, especially for a man of his age

Please tell me they actually had to put a sign up specifically asking people not to ask her about the rape gangs.

Fuck you pretentious faggot

this.

This

The show was wounded by Robert's death and killed by Stannis'.

>Jimmy made this show

Even if we're going with such a late one it'd be Shireen because that's the moment D&D went full-retard with Stannis.

well if they waited until the finale to kill him, that'd be fukin stupid and predictable

Laura Palmer

Totally disagree
Season 5 was full of pussy-footing and backtracking until D&D were able to think of where to take the show
Season 4 was already losing its foundation in reality but season 5 was just boring and pointless. Stannis was unable to save it since he got a very raw deal. So did Barristan, Jaime, and many others.

Yep. The show is filled with misery at every turn, and then they kill the baddest motherfucker in there. I had to take a break after that.

wat? Gov was way taller than that redneck manlet

the unrealistic part was him biting off Merle's fingers in like 2 seconds

kek

who is even dis?

you probably have to read the book "raped by a gang of sludge monsters" to get who she is

The quality really took a nosedive after his death.

>ragnars farewell to gyda

fuck :(

I was in the same boat. Just skip to Negan, it's the best part and everything else just boils down to "wow a place, and no zombies, oh no people are the real monsters!" along the way.

kek

>watching any show past season 2
retards