ISILDOOOOO

ISILDOOOOO

no

Shut the DOOOOOO

THIS ISN'T A CAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHRR

SNEEEEEEEEEEEEED

I don't get this comic, I get that it's supposed to make elron look like a hypocrite but that's not even what happened

elron could have thrown him and the ring into the flames but he was a little beta bitch

No he couldn't. The book has Ilsdur surrounded by his entire bodyguard of super-humans. While Elrond is top tier fighter, even he would have struggled to do it. Even, let us assume, that he manages to overpower the entire Kings Bodyguard and Isldur himself. He walks out of the volcano (there was no door either actually, but forget that) and walks down to where the entire army of super-human warriors are, when asked 'Yo, where's our King, mang?' he goes 'Oh yeah, I threw him and his entire bodyguard into the volcano, he didn't wanna destroy the ring lmao, I did a good thing guys, don't worry'. At which point the humans turn on the Elves, kill them all, then march on up to Noldor and burn the fucking shit to the ground.

You're right. You don't get the comic. The comic isn't at fault, though. It's autism.

Except I'm not that faggot, I'm just BTFOing you the fuck out.

>the book
LOL

I will have WAAAAAAUUUUGGGGGHHHH

>spend literal years fighting for your leader to destroy a magical ring
>all your friend nearly die in these wars
>get into the mountain with your buddies and your king
>the king says no, fuck your wastes efforts, i want muh gold
>you dont over throw him after risking your lives
yeah, like i said, Beta Bitches

DO YOU NOT KNOW DEATH WHEN YOU SEE IT, OLD MAN?

Leave Bane to MEEee

cunt the only people you've blown are your immediate male family members. that wall of autism must've been difficult to type with a dick in each hand.

so, was he a consul too? of that place over there

it would have cause a war between men and elves; also the elves were controlled by their rings

The worst war Gondor ever suffered was a civil war when one of their kings took a barbarian queen and his half-Numenorean son was due to ascend to the throne. Never underestimate human capacity to blindly follow orders and kill for no good reason.

One policy to rule them all.
One policy to find the cashflow.
One policy to set the rates,
And in the darkness tax them.

PICKLE RIIIIICK!!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

the war would've been for the greater good

But the elves had no hope of winning.

the meme comic is not about being hypocritical, but rather about overreacting

Yeah, it was really cool how he didn't bother to try and destroy the source of the world's corruption, since it was too hard. I mean he may have done nothing to keep the world from plunging into darkness, but at least he kept his level head.
Also this comic is about the movies. You can tell because the final frame is traced from Hugo Weaving's face.

the greater good of middle earth. Elves have souls, what do they care about dying

In the books they didn't have that conversation in private at Sauron's ring forge, they had it at the battlefield after Sauron was ganked. Elrond trying to shank Isildur would just get him ganked next.
> the source of the world's corruption
Sauron's ring was just a tiny copy of what his sugar daddy did with all of Arda. Sorcery is literally calling forth Melkor's evil essence he infused into everything in the world.

Men also have souls, and they arguably have a better lot in death. So why don't all Men just kill themselves?

Elrond = THE VIRGIN REQUEST

Isildur = THE CHAD REFUSAL

I understand why it happened the way it did, I'm just saying Isuldur knew the ring was Sauron's chief weapon, and he just ends up standing there impotent and dumbfounded, and left brooding over it for an age.
Elrond's insistence on surviving is meaningless, it's some petty nu-elf shit where they don't know how to sacrifice for the greater good. In both the books and the movie I took his reaction here as one of many examples of elven inaction and meaningless elitism. He doesn't do anything to stop it and he still spends the rest of his life blaming Isuldur, when a human would probably blame themselves. He's not entirely wrong though, just an elf.

Elrond is a half elf mutt that resents humans because his human dad banged his mom and then died since he was a human (duh)

Wah wah I spent my 1000 years childhood without a dad wtf i hate humans nao

Get a grip faggot

Exactly. This is obvious to anyone who isn't trying for an alternative reading of the story.

God damn it, I hate elves

The only thing good about elves is that they had the dignity to fuck off at the end.

No one will defend Elrond at this point.

They realised the only way to keep their women from getting completely and utterly taken away by human chads was to fuck off to fairy land

Good ridance

CAST HIM OUT OF THE PLANE