Jim just destroyed Rick and Morty and its fanbase

Jim just destroyed Rick and Morty and its fanbase.
youtube.com/watch?v=1-EDYYkJJuY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCVm16YNvy3AaEG7T8bcPGtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-GC5rAX0xHg
youtube.com/watch?v=Mkx8rYO8Nkk
amazon.co.uk/grandad-Ronald-ventriloquist-educational-delivery/dp/B009A6G9GY/ref=sr_1_34?srs=3762051031&ie=UTF8&qid=1507562817&sr=8-34
youtube.com/watch?v=cIenIcLpRZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Currently in class, I’ll watch it when I get home. How long is it?

i mean i like Jim's autism, but isn't it a bit overkill to post every of his videos on Sup Forums ?

What triggered people this much this time around?

Why now?

Seven minutes and one second.

Okay, I didn't see the part of that video in those McDonalds. Wow.

>that clip of that one kid jumping up and down at MC Donalds while screaming Rick memes
how come nobody posted that kino clip on Sup Forums?
yesterday it was the same 60 seconds clip of that autistic looking kid eating a 20 Dollar chicken tendie and news reports about people rioting for sauce

7minutes of listening to a tiggered autist

>he even calls out reddit
based Jim

HAAHAHAHA REDDIT BTFO OF LIFE

why does he have the puppet from our Sup Forums guy voxis productions on his one hand?
youtube.com/channel/UCVm16YNvy3AaEG7T8bcPGtQ

Imagine being so late that even bottom feeders like Pyrocynical hit the topic before you do.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterization - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny - they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots - of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humor in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them.

>how come nobody posted that kino clip on Sup Forums?
It's been posted here fairly often.

It's also fake.

Shitting on Rick and Morty was done 2 months ago

so have people still not caught on to the fact that the joke of pickle rick is that it's a stupid idea? if you watch the episode it's pretty obvious

>it's shitty on purpose

>when you're late to the party and can't use any of the really funny clips or images because everyone else has already used them, but you gotta make a video for that ad rev

>not freaking out over that delicious sauce
It's like you fags don't even want to make it.

>youtube.com/watch?v=-GC5rAX0xHg

>i was only pretending to be retarded

"I'M PICKLE RICK!" is the "GIT 'R DUN" of 2017.

>ad rev
>implying Jim gets any of that

Too subtle and nuanced for your average Sup Forums-user, apparently.

Haha i hate reddit too, amirite?!!!

>Jim
>ever getting ad rev at this point

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

YouTube videos literally get demonetized for posting amateur recorded footage of BLM/Antifa thugs destroying their town.
You bet your ass that someone with opinions as common-sense (i.e. "controversial") as Jim was demonetized fucking months ago.

Shit video, Jim put 0 effort into it.

True. He's just hopping on a current issue (and late, despite putting zero effort into the short video) in hopes of getting more Patreon backers.

The pewdiepie video was actually funnier.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them. And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Remember when this autist made a Youtube "doc" series about TGWTG and it was filled with shitposts that I made up on Sup Forums?

How is it fake?

He never had ads on his videos. Only recently started patreon cause he got cancer and didn't have enough money for treatment thanks to his NEET lifestyle.

that series is amazing despite your trolljob

So it's literally a "I'm supposed to be retarded" type joke?
Seriously?

the guy is a prankster

not saying its a great joke but you look like a dumbass when you post "rick and morty is dumb because pickle rick is a stupid idea!" when the immediate reaction of morty is to comment about how stupid it is

It's fake in that it's staged. The guy who jumps on the counter said "hey, let's make a video where I jump on the counter demanding Szechuan sauce and then REEEE because that'll be funny and be a good way to get some views and subscribers on Youtube." The guy who jumps on the counter is the guy who uploaded the video. In the video's description, he says he was "doing a goof." A pinned comment by him says the following:

>THANK FOR WATCHING PEOPLE!!!!!PLEASE SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE CANCEROUS CONTENT!!!! Appreciate you guys. Also do you guys really think this is legit? Just enjoy the goof. And sorry Justin Roiland. Somebody please give me some Szechuan Sauce

It's fake compared to the video where people were really paying a guy $10 for a single nugget dipped in the sauce.

Don't know who the guy is but he's completely right on each point.

Oh, so he was just pretending to be retarded?

While I don't really like him or his TGWTG series, he has done a good job of only using facts that can and have been verified.

Yep, he was only acting retarded in order to get subs and views.

Pickle rick is dumb because it's an obnoxious meme that was fucking everywhere. Almost all memes are good in moderation but when you overdo them it's impossible not to hate them.

I feel like this is inevitability when a show becomes mainstream pop culture. You got forum posters, bloggers, musically, etc. mixing together and getting a taste of each others autism.

I'M PICKLE RICK! WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB! GOD ISN'T REAL! YOU GOTTA GET SCHWIFTY!

It's been debunked and is not an accurate representation of RM fans. Google it.

>look at me sarcastically attacking this low hanging fruit and literal bait videos I'm going to pretend are real. I am enlightened by my own superiority.

How is he any different?

Jesus Christ, Rick and Morty fans are worse than bronies.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mkx8rYO8Nkk

Death count from szechuan riots are at 3 so far. 10 more wounded

this, the whole anti-R&M thing is mostly pseuds ironically attacking pseudism. people who just dont like the show aren't this obsessive.

Normalfags have made the Internet so annoying.

Uncomfortable Truth: Sup Forums hates R&M fans because they have a lot more in common with them than they're willing to admit.

Not really, I wouldn't queue up for that stupid sauce let alone pay $10 for it, I also don't make an ass out of myself in public for epic YT videos and quoting the show every chance I get.

I see the Pickle Ricks of the world have found this thread

>Rick and Morty fans are worse than bronies.
Nah, bronies are still the worst fandom.

Those spazzing out over mcDonald's sauce are the worst offenders but the fans, in general, have a lot in common with those shitting up the American Psycho thread with autistic dubsposting.

He's making fun of this one autistic skepitc that he got in a twitter spat with a while ago

It's a generic puppet you can buy

amazon.co.uk/grandad-Ronald-ventriloquist-educational-delivery/dp/B009A6G9GY/ref=sr_1_34?srs=3762051031&ie=UTF8&qid=1507562817&sr=8-34

Although Voxis' shtick is quite different.

youtube.com/watch?v=cIenIcLpRZQ