Detective Comics #947 Storytime

"The Victim Syndicate" Finale!

Spoiler Alert!

So we don't get a look at the first victim after all.
My guess is Golden Age Joker

Stefh is a cunt.

Support the official release!

Action Comics: Hal Jordan & the GLC: Justice League v Suicide Squad:

goddamn I'm a Stephfag but this is fucking stupid

And to absolutely ZERO people's surprise, the Stephanie arc was pure garbage. Bravo, Tynion.

is that Doc?

Pre-Crisis Luthor

Fuck you Tynion, why would you do this?

Steph confirmed worst bat-member
This is nothing new.

Tynion has improved, they said. Detective is a good book, they said.

What a freaking awful arc.

All i ever read about Steph not much i admit had her being either whiny or a terrible human being, i don't like her so far.

Was she anything were she wasn't like that?

>fuck you for saving the city time and time again! you don't help them, stop Batman and this nonsense and let the next supervillain destroy the city

As usual the only good part of a tynion story was Tim

Well, I liked it a lot. And Steph is the reason I'm reading the book. I think it's really good to see her spend some time as a solo vigilante, but instead of being told she's not good enough constantly, she's chosen this path, and Batman says she's important to him, rather than just an obstacle or accessory to Tim.

Batgirl V3
When she'd show up in Cass' Batgirl and Robin.

Her run as Batgirl was great.
It hurts reading this after how good she used to be.

>maybe Gotham would be a fucking crater or completely under the control of the red hood gang

I hate this arc. Stop making Steph the team whiner. Mopey is the opposite of what a good steph should be

So... Luke's origin is hearing about Trayvon on the news?

Seems to support the theory that Tim is the prisoner who escapes in the upcoming superman arc

Too bad the small amount of not bad was droened by shit

...why the fuck is Stephanie even on the team, again? What has she ever brought to the table besides the ability to talk down to everyone and always absolve herself of any blame?

She steph in Name only

cum bucket for tim

She was competent enough and wasn't going to quit so Batman decided to properly train her.

There's literally zero reason for Stephanie to be important to Batman. That's always been the case. She's a nuisance who endangers other peoples lives and is quick to lord a skewed sense of moral superiority over people like Batman, she's the worst and characterfagging such a shit character is embarrassing.

Super Marysue Tim.

It might be tim from batman beyond

Tynion sucks.

Rafael Albuquerque is so good. I love his art

Well, that's certainly a common opinion of Steph. I don't happen to share it at all. I think Steph's criticisms of Bruce are often worth considering, even if I don't think Bruce is the worst. Being a character fan is the way most people are.

Sorry, Tim.... You are in a bad and strange place... Is very difficult try to escape..

I'm confused what happened here. Did he escape just to be teleported back into his cage?

>There's literally zero reason for Stephanie to be important to Batman
This. She hardly spend time with Batman and it is not like she's acknowledged by him outside of Tec.

Stefh is a cunt.

Why does Tynion hate Steph so much?

I never did like steph
now I have an excuse

Steph was always like that.

Even her Batgirl run that Sup Forums loves so much was her being an obnoxious little cunt that blame Batman from everything and wanted to fuck his 10 year old son.

> Wanted to fuck his ten year old son

What version of her run did you read?

The one that she was constantly stalking Damian and in the last issue hallucinated having a baby with him? The one where the writer admitted her shipped both?

Shippers deserve to be gassed.

Maybe he's actually smarter than we give him credit for?

Just kidding, he actually likes Steph and probably wrote her believing her actions were completely valid.

Steph you bitch! HE WAS BEST BOY

Yep, it also caused me to audibly laugh.

>Hate oldlobo wank
>Love's Spoilers return
conflicted.

The worst part is everything is played as if Steph is justified and has a solid argument.

Now she is out there pretty much being a villain standing in the way of the heroes. What would have happened if the police failed and died because she broke the signal? Of course that would never happen otherwise her entire argument would fall apart and instead we are going to see Batman being portrayed as making he city weak and too reliant on him and other heroes

>the whole issue about Champions bited Stepth
What the hell? This is fucking disgusting. Only best boy and Tim helps to read this without vomiting.

Source that shit or stop acting like a baby

Im a stephfag and even im waiting for somebody to punch her.

It's not just her, how in the fuck was Cass gassed when she has superhuman reflexes?

Don't you fucking do it Tynion.

Don't you fucking DARE make him evil again.

I think he saw something New-52 Superman when he broke out that caused him to stop and say it wasn't possible and he was then teleported back into his cage.

>Batfags hate Snyder
>Batfags hate King
>Batfags hate Tynion
Is there anyone you fags don't hate?

He probably saw Future Tim.

I don't hate King I just find his dialogue and strange sequencing annoying sometimes. People don't hate Snyder, just find him overrated. Also most of Tynion's Batman stuff has been garbage, so I'm not sure what you expect there.

No one hated Snyder outside of Morrisonfags and WHERESMYFAVORITEBATFAMILYCHARACTERfags

Snyder is cancer.

>No one hated Snyder
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

>The worst part is everything is played as if Steph is justified and has a solid argument.
But she is and she does.

Why in the actual fuck is Batman training child soldiers and running around in a bat suit instead of arming and training GPD?

Steph is a cunt.

stehanie's a fucking idiot.

Where's black mask when you need him

Poor Tim..the Oz guy is a cunt.

Why is Clayface a good guy and why isn't Batman kicking the shit out of him for dragging his daughter into his bullshit in Gotham Academy?

Fuck sake in Suicide Squad he's shittalking Deadshot for exactly the same sort of shit Clayface has pulled in the past.

Literally only Jason's case that Batman deserve to be criticized for.

The rest were all forced on him.

his daughter
?

>his daughter
What?

Why would the police hunt down Bruce for the rest of his life even if he was outed as Batman?

Don't they run the Batsignal? Don't they work with him all the damn time? In fact doesn't he have some sort of official connection to them to make his arrests stick?

Also rest of his life would imply there isn't a statue of limitations on any crime Batman's ever committed.

>Why in the actual fuck is Batman training child soldiers and running around in a bat suit instead of arming and training GPD?

He did exactly that in one of his New 52 runs, I forget which one, but it featured that Strife guy as the villian. In this week's All-Star Batman Alfred mentions all of Bruce's donations to the GCPD.

Also, the only reason he's training Stephanie is because she won't fuck off. Basically he is trying to keep her in line so she doesn't fuck up and get herself or others killed. He's working with Cass because she was brainwashed from a young age and this is the only real outlet by which she can work through what happened to her, also she WANTS to use her skills for good and redeem herself, even though what she did was never her fault. He's never taken anyone under his wing that didn't want it or he thought couldn't handle it....except for Stephanie. Gotta please the Stephfags or they'll send waves of angry letters.

Batman has saved so many lives it isn't funny. Just because some people get hurt in the crossfire doesn't mean those people didn't deserve to be saved. Stephanie had no grounds to argue on, and you're a retard if you think she did.

All Star is the only snyder bat comic i've read and i fucking love it

king is alright too.

Batman has no daughter.

snyder pls.

She's not arguing those people don't deserve to be saved. She's arguing this isn't the way to save them.

Which it isn't.

think he was talking about Clayfaces daughter, the last time carlo clayface showed up was in Gotham Academy.

I'm aware pronouns are hard, but Clayface's daughter.

In Suicide Squad Batman calls Deadshot an irredeemable monster for killing someone in front of his daughter.

Clayface used his daughter as a pawn in a revenge scheme.

I knowSteph 's a arrogant cunt who thinks she knows more than she really does.

So by that logic you disagree with Superman's methods? Should the Justice League disband? Because that's basically what you're saying.

As the adult it's Batman's job to tell the brats NO.

God damn if he can't ground teenagers it's no god damn wonder people constantly break out of jail/the asylum.

Clayface has a daughter in Gotham Academy, he proceeds to have an Act-Off with one of the teachers their. I think it was Bookworm or Egghead, I'm not sure.

She sound whiny.

The JL is publicly sponsored and has bylaws and shit.

It's not a bunch of normal motherfuckers skulking around rooftops.

See you go that route and you're just pushing against the medium itself, and are better off not reading cape comics. The young characters are around because that's what a lot of readers want.

Yeah and Batman was deputized by Gordon, what's your point? That it's not okay because they don't have superpowers? Lol okay dude.

You can have young characters around and not have them be sidekicks.

The Runaways are an example of this.

>Yeah and Batman was deputized by Gordon
Is that still a thing? Cause the whole "you'll be on the run from the police for the rest of your life" would imply it isn't.

just ignore crossover stuff
a book from the bat-editorial is more relevant to the character

Who is that?