Justice League v Suicide Squad #2 Storytime

its time

Remember to support the official release

What a pointless page

ok so all of these guys are remembering pre flashpoint, maybe that's why they were chosen.

HERE WE GO!

Postcrisis max confirmed?

"The Justice League are JERKS!"

Batman is really coming across as an idiot here. It's like the crossover he had with Hitman, where he said a lot of moral high ground things but came across as retarded really.

"So why am I stuck fighting Harley Quinn?"
"Ummm, you're both girls?"
"Seems to me like I'd be better suited fighting Enchantress since I don't have the weakness to magic Clark does..."
"Listen, you both have solo movies coming out that we need to promote! Just go after her!"
"Fucking patriarchy..."

I wish sidecuts were dead

Welcome to Bellerive?

>TWO splashes of just Waller

I eagerly await Lord fucking her up

ok this is meta

All this story has no sense.

Wouldn't the cold just make his machine parts work at an even more optimal efficiency?

everyone is post crisis

When does this start?

So, he's talking like Lobo again. Is this the new Lobo grown up and developed or something else?

Oh come on, Batman already escaped from one of those things

they have history though, they even mention it IN the comic, so it makes sense WW would go after her

What did Aquaman do to Croc in Amnesty Bay?

>this whole event is just Waller adding the entire DCU to the sqwad

I'm hoping it turns out nu52 Lobo was a piece of old Lobo that regenerated into it's own person

the point is that she was freezing cyborg's human half faster than the robot half could repair it

is even worse because in Tec is giving chance to criminals and trying to see the best in everyone and here is all "you will never be anything more than a criminal!"

Max, in the Nu52 you never interacted with the Justice League. You've always been a leader of Checkmate.

What the actual *fuck* is wrong with her finger??

Didn't like this issue as much as the first one. Felt a bit choppy with some mediocre dialogue. The croc and Harley stuff were the standouts to me, and the Max Lord stuff is interesting so far.

That one page digger had was fun too

He remembers the missing 10 years

I don't think Max cares, looks like he and his team all have pre-flashpoint memories

suicide fingers

Didn't new 52 Lobo start off by killing the imposter Lobo?

>suicide fingers
So, like Jazz Hands, but with more synergy?

He decapitated him.

I feel the same

How does that contradict what I said?

>Harley, the people! They could be...
already killed by the deflected bullets?

How does a helmet stop the lanterns? And what is Flash in?

Isn't El Diablo overall good guy right now?

I hate it when batman's written as if he doesn't believe in rehabilitation. Edgy wank

How does being a good guy mean he can't be mad they sent the b-team Lanterns after him?

>Rebirth ends with Dr Manhattan in a cell with Waller walking in and going welcome to the Suicide Squad

Just like in my Deadpool books!

even more stupid when the spinoff storyline for this is batman helping killer frost and lobo be heroes.

if you cant see or smell or hear anything you cant really direct your ring

probably an anti-speed force bubble

why are you so retarded

are you guys retarded? obviously they are going to team up with the skwad and Batman is going to regain faith in Lawton. Also not having faith in one person doesnt always mean he doesnt believe in rehabilitation as a concept.

God you guys are just so dumb.

You mean from the story where Wonder Woman consciously let Harley off scot-free?

i really hope so

>if you cant see or smell or hear anything you cant really direct your ring
>put hand out
>feel wall
>blast wall
Or also
>have helmet
>hand on helmet
>have ring peel helmet off
Are you retarded?

yeah, but now she knows she is on the squad, things different. Dont be dumb.

I appreciate Harley getting one on Wondy and then getting immediately taken out

thats not how the rings work you absolute mong, and even if they did do you not think Waller would have made cells/helmets strong enough to withstand their blasts? And sensory deprivation is a great way to break will, the CIA does it all the time.

>Ha ha. Time to job.

For fuck's sake. Why didn't literally ANYONE ELSE fight Enchantress?

She's a convicted murder and psychopath. Has been since before she was on the Suicide Squad.

Don't be dumb.

Yeah but women power

She-hulk takes a missile to the tits and turns grey. Wonder Woman takes a bomb and takes it like a champ

Blasts of energy are exactly how rings work. Read a comic someday.

worst post card of all time.

It's a fucking confetti bomb you moron

>I don't understand why any of these problems are problems
Yes, sameFag, *clearly* the problem is every other user in the thread.

This event went to shit QUICK.

Wait. Made from mud? Isn't she Zeus' daughter?

>Waller would have made cells/helmets strong enough to withstand blasts from The Space Police's Magic Rings

Why is Superdad so fucking pathetic?