"Shoretrooper" what does that even mean?

Do they have a degree in sand?
Do they specialize in beach operations?

Coastal defender stormtroopers, more commonly known as shoretroopers,[2] were a specialized variant of the Galactic Empire's stormtroopers trained and equipped for combat in tropical environments.[5] Stationed at the top secret Imperial security complex on the tropical planet Scarif, shoretroopers patrolled the beaches and bunkers of the facility.[3] Shoretroopers operate, effectively, as Sergeants which allow them to command small squads of regular stormtroopers. One of the notable aspects of coastal defender stormtroopers is that the position they serve in is rotational (temporary); subject to rank (skills and qualification) and operational demands (open positions due to mobilization or transfers). On a galactic scale, Shoretroopers, as a whole, are extremely scarce, as the conditions for necessitating their employment is less frequent i.e. few stations or garrisons are located on coastal/tropical planets.[2] Shoretroopers wielded both the E-11 blaster rifle and the upgraded E-22 blaster rifle while stationed on Scarif.[6]

They specialize in being another model of toy for fans to buy. Since the phantom menace came out at least, star wars has been all about the merchandise sales, same as Transformers started off as a cartoon for Hasbro to sell their shitty plastic toys.

>Since the phantom menace
1977 George Lucas has some news for you...

They're good at making sandcastles

Yep.

They've had different style troopers since at least Empire made snowtroopers a thing (ANH had sandtroopers, but I don't remember that being a thing until later). It's just a way for them to sell more toys.

i want the hawaiian shirt variant.

I dunno but it looks cool so who cares.
It doesn't stray too far from the universe either so, it doesn't bother me.

They specialize in raunchy piss-your-pants fun.

TatooineSshore when

>Assembly and finishing required
>Helmet and soft goods sold separately
>Blaster and boots not included

LMAO. Also, Star Wars is doing a tabletop wargame... But instead of prepainted and premade models, they're not. The best bit? They're some of the lowest quality figures I've ever seen. But that's not the icing on the best bit. The icing on the best bit? They literally use Games Workshop paints in their paint tutorial.

I thought Star Wars already had a couple tabletop wargames, including a popular one for starship fights.

What's this part supposed to be? A dedicated shitting ledge?

NEEEEEEEEERD

You sound like a fucking 45 year old weirdo nerd who masturbates your children's toys.

X-Wing, yes. But everything is premade and prepainted. So all you have to do is go 'I LIKE TIE-FIGHTER. ME RECOGNISE TIE-FUCKING. IM CUUUUMMMMMMINNNNNG UGGGGHHH' and you rip open the box with your cheeto riddled hands and plonk it on a table. It's the top seller for this exact reason. But this new game? Requires you to glue bits and bobs together and then paint them. The suits don't realise that X-Wing sells because you don't need to do shit.

N...no bully.

I gate how the movie hyped up "Deathtroopers" just for them to have the same retarded "run straight at the enemy in the open" tactics of the normal shitty Stormtroopers. Why didn't that piss anyone else off?

Coast Guard, Infantry

They don't hate sand. Their armor joints are greased with Voodoo shit so the sand doesn't get everywhere.

>Only cool thing in the new Star Wars films are new trooper designs
This fucking franchise, man.

STOP IT. THEY ENJOY IT.

>Coastal Defence Stormtroopers
Oy vey.

They have a decent kill count for nameless super grunts. Jyn's mom, a bunch of Rebel terrorists. They even kill the two main Chinese terrorists, even if they die trying.

Because everyone has forget that Rogue One even happened.

I thought it was a shame they didn't use the classic "Vehicle Command Crew" dudes but yeah, just sellin' toys.

Actually kill yourself.

Tabletop games are for human beings who don't matter.

N....NO. BULLY.

They're the Royal Marines of Star Wars.

What's the matter fagboy? Afraid of accepting the truth? Still getting triggered when you remember being ridiculed in highschool?

We don't know that yet. They could be Coastal Defense troopers. Hilariously though, they might be Royal Marines. Since the latter are losing their Coastal Invasion craft.

T...they were just jealous...

>Since the phantom menace came out at least
Do you not remember return of the jedi friend

these look boring
these look cool af

>A movie set right before the events of IV has more original designs than the movie set 30 years after VI

This really makes me hate TFA even more.

>On a galactic scale, Shoretroopers, as a whole, are extremely scarce, as the conditions for necessitating their employment is less frequent

>using the word employment when they meant deployment
>trying to discuss star wars crap as if it were a real thing

Fans.

>George creates like 500 different Clone Trooper armor variants for ROTS to sell more toys
>Nobody cares

>Disney creates 2 new Stormtroopers
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why?

>unconfirmed rumours
> facts

waterproof boots and quick drying pants

Half of those clone troopers have the same the armor, just different paint

>Troopers for coastal regions and swampy areas
>Bad idea