Flash: what are your superpowers again?

>Flash: what are your superpowers again?
>Batman: I'm a rich, white male.

Wow.

It was a different time.

Ben Affleck looks like a giant toddler

Couldn't Flash rob all banks on Earth in 2 minutes and become richer than Batman?

Are you by any chance still attending kindergarten?

Batman really is like a walking holocaust Tbh

Its a valid question senpai. Also, why was Batman so hellbent on killing Superman but he's perfectly fine with much more dangerous Flash?

dude just turn your brain off lmao
it's the justice league on the big screen for the first time get hyyype!

Whedon will probably add this desu

Because Bruce was just propping up his obsession with vengeance in ways he could justify to himself. Alfred knew it was bullshit. So did the *sane* part of Bruce.

>and whats yours?
>I can tap into Straight While Male Priviledge Force that accelerates me ahead of others
Jesus Christ Joss

>batman letting anyone know his identity
it gonna be shit

>I'm rich
Do they have nine year olds writing this? Are we going to have a joke about how fast the flash is during sex, too? This is THE most basic bitch joke there is OUT THERE about Batman. The fact that they are selling this as 'writing', and that people laugh at the trailer thanks to the music cutting out to let you know tolaugh, is fucking lame. Can't wait h too Wonder Woman cant find the invisible plane for a second, too.

It's known in two of the best Elseworlds stories of all time, and this is an Elseworlds story.

but how come in his obsession with killing superman why didn't he try to kill wonder woman? there was a 1% chance that she would go evil so that means he must take it as an absolute fact. is it just because she has a vagina?

>DC makes an appropriate joke at an appropriate time
>Man children get triggered
Take a fucking joke will you? Slack jawed faggots.

He stops Boomerang robbing a bank in Suicide Squad.
Flash would never do such a thing.

isnt elseworld the next batman movie

You dont need the comma between "rich" and "white male" since they both refer to the subject of the sentence: Batman's powers.

shea from earth and Bruce wants to fug

Whedon's touch really is something

Being trigered by comics book movies being childish only makes look like THE retard of the discussion

yeah, but everyone would know it was either him or superman, and superman's dead.

What are they gonna do, catch him?

You'd think he could afford a better wig.

so when there are quips in a DC film they're funny and tactful but in literally anything else they're terrible and ruin the movie? ok

Yeah, the rest of the Justice League would fuck him up. What's he gonna do? He's literally just a really fast human. It's not like he could just punch Wonder Woman or Superman at lightspeed and not die instantly. Not to mention that Batman probably already has multiple plans to stop him.

As a child, Bruce witnessed a criminal murder his parents and he devoted his life, all of it, to hunting and punishing criminals. All his resources, all his drive, centered on that obsession. Unchecked, it would have been a protracted full-on vengeance campaign, but the moral man who called the shots kept that obsession from tipping over into cold-blooded murder. For twenty years, he fought the good fight, suffering losses and betrayals along the way, finding himself increasingly isolated and alone. Then he lost one of his spiritual sons in such a way that it drove him to what had previously been unthinkable for him.

Some time later, he witnesses two aliens cause unimaginable destruction, but the loss that strikes at his heart is the loss of a child. Bruce's coping mechanism for grief and feeling powerless is to give that grief a target, and there was only one alien left standing. It short-circuited his mind and put him at odds with his own obsession and a pathology that was decades in the making.

IT'S FOR A ROLL

Jokes are absolutely fine, but this is like putting 'why was six afraid of seven' in your trailer.

It's just such a common and overused joke that I'm surprised these AAA writers would include it, plus it's a joke everyone's already heard before but of course the trailer is cut so you audiences know when to laugh, so they do. I guess all of a sudden Sup Forums anons have a problem when something is called out as plenty, now?

Plebby*

This tbqh. It's on par with the "BECAUSE I'M BATMAN!!!" jokes.

superman is a fucking alien. a literal non-human. flash is human with superpowers. that's why. superman SHOULD be killed.

>Flash
>straight

>white male
>not a valid superpower