Endtown 12-28-16: Obvious Fairytale Reference Time

Embracing the animal indeed. Can't help but think this is going to end up a little... hamfisted.

Other urls found in this thread:

e621.net/post/show/62607/3_toes-anal-anal_fingering-anal_penetration-animat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Funny, you beat me to this by about 5 seconds.

This may be a new main character, prepare to love her for a while, and then lose her too.

>12-28-16
Can't you at least use the filename's date format?

>Pig people going missing

I'm too unnerved to even make a Kosher crack.

I hope this is a clever misdirection and not some buildup to carnivorous mutants cannibalizing other mutants.

>expecting nice things to happen in Endtown

Well, JACKRABBIT did say to be true to our animal personas.

I'm a wolf, I cannot resist some ham. :^)

Actually I'm a fox, but foxes don't normally hunt pigs.

Is jogging in a dress a thing in america ?

Foxes eat everything, even the occasional boar piglet.

Well, only piglets. Pigs are too big for them, so I would take that foxes don't have a natural impulse to attack pigs.

Like a dog would eat horse meat, but surely a dog wouldn't feel like attacking one.

no, it isnt

they probably don't have anything else to jog in. considering the obvious trend of pigs going missing, she's probably hurrying to try and lose weight and be less appetizing

Remember that cat that tried to eat Holly?

> she's probably hurrying to try and lose weight and be less appetizing

She should roll in mud.

Nothing more fair that a cat would eat a mouse.

This reminds me of an animation I saw on e621. One of a wolf with seven little goats. It was disturbing.

>to even make a Kosher
Looking a those missing pics, the one on the left look like his hair are made of straw, and the other did his hair with a twig. But the running one seems to be build like a brick.

She could still be fatten more.

A world where only the strongs can survive.

I wonder if jackRABBIT doesn't see how this can go wrong.

Seriously, rabbits are like the lowest of low on the chain. I think Jack would only scare Irving.

Endtown is back. I had my reasons when I started to read the comic, it had to do with dominance over form. I'm gonna enjoy this arc.

Jack played college football.

Kek.

After that awful expostion arc, i really hope that this one will at least have some nice political conflicts.

> be carnivore
> eat pig
> have a child
> it's a pig

Endtown is a fucked world.

All the world will be your enemy, Prince of a Thousand enemies. And when they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

Nice quote.

Too bad Jack has a fat ass.

Aren't you the guy who makes poems at GoComics?

Looks like it needs some cleansing.

Drop dead you furry fascists

>A world where only the strongs can survive.

This stupid nigger would be dead if it wasn't for Marx

Sure, thing, mr. "IAMHUMAN".

Gimme that animation.

Sure thing, mr.rodent

Lagomorph.

Will they finally explain why Marx helped JJ? I mean, i am really not up for another exposition arc (especially not a Marx arc), but, boy, i would really want to know what were Marx plans for all that bullshit.

inb4 she gets assaulted and just when they are about to sink their fangs into her the new MC comes from the shadows and kicks their ass.

What are you going to do to Marx, complain?

I am looking forward to seeing Jackrabbit get his comeuppance, his fate will probably be worse than the Panda's. I bet you Al will even replace him.

I'd love that but Aaron promised Walt and Dottie would get the focus this time so I doubt there's gonna be a new MC. If that were to happen it'd be cool if it was Walt or Gustine instead, to reafirm how strong they are.

Or Linda, as she is clearly capable of kicking ass too.

Her teeth used to be so small

she got real ugly

Because Aaron wanted you to hate her

Nice meme

Look at that first panel, Aaron drew Holly uglier with passing year(and Kirbee keeps getting fatter and thicker)

UHH........

HERE WE GO...

I think this is your subconscious trying to reject holly but your conscious waifufag mind isn't ready to admit that holly is a shit character so you're coming up with conspiracy theories about author character assassination

I only saved these images because I was interested in seeing how Aaron's way of drawing Holly changed, which occurred right after Unity.

And here's Kirbee looking thicker than ever. Whether or not you like a character, you have to admit that Aaron has changed the way he drew his characters

Jackrabbit encouraged people to embrace the animal they've mutated into.
This is what it means.

Originally, the fact that Holly ages faster due to being a mouse mutant was going to come up at some point. I thought that was going to be part of the reason she would've died early, something about her not having much time left so deciding it was best to sacrifce her life at some crucial moment. Too bad it never came up.

>The fact that Holly ages faster due to being a mouse mutant was going to come up at some point.

Did Aaron just drop this idea altogether?

So did anyone manage to get Apex's top Christmas gift this year?

It's bad that he did, it would have made the ending easier to swallow.

I think he's saving it for Chic. You know, I really wish that he'd get a proper name.

GET AWAY!!

If mutants only lived for like 20 years, their society would be untenable and collapse. No one would have the time to pass on the required knowledge for society to flourish.

e621.net/post/show/62607/3_toes-anal-anal_fingering-anal_penetration-animat

bad

Those URLs work fine without the string of tags, it just needs the post number, you know.

Shut down the video as soon as I saw the design of the goat.

Not him, but I consider them a fair warning.

TwoKinds did that.

It's a pretty old animation. Consider it the dark ages of the internet.

You are right, but as other user said it's give a hint of what's coming.

Is it just me or (You)s have disappeared? If it's not a bug then good, it was about time.

Yes, no (you) anymore. I just don't know if this is a bug or intended.

I bet that if Linda didn't account for her actions, Roxie wouldn't have known what hit her.

Hey, isn't that the girl who provided the fake poll numbers?

What are you talking about?

>Jackrabbit encourages Endtowners to embrace their furrysonas
>carnivores start preying on prey
>herbivores gang together for protection
>natural racism versus individualism inevitable

>basically a Zootopia plot

It's still important to point that in Endtown the species of your children is completely random. Which is very fucked up.

Anyone would feel like making an edit of this With Jackrabit pointing out typhoid mary and how they aren't mutants?

wtf

No, that would be Velda, Jacob's fuck doll.

jesus, that comic is fucking terrible...

Oh good. It's been a few weeks since a female character was horribly assaulted mentally or physically.

>a carnivore eats Jackrabbit

RIP Richard Adams

So, I still don't like Marx's shenanigans, but I actually find it, plot wise, interesting that he keeps pulling shit for some vague greater good cause even when it means death, lynchings, and other horrible things still get to pass because of it.

It makes him an antagonist, if a tertiary one; a force to overcome or at least needing convincing to cut the bullshit and stop being a douche. This is, however frustrating he may still be, a step in the right direction to actually tell a damn story opposed to how in his early appearances he was the damn Doctor with an airship Tardis.

This could still get fucked up, but I've rarely seen the Gary-Stu (if he is in fact such) get worked into a corner like this.

Relax user. It's a cute flash. Try watching a little, you won't regret it!

yeah rip in pieces

10,000 Fs

Nope, I participate on Endtown threads on Sup Forums only.
Okay, maybe /trash/ sometimes, too, but count it on one hand.

>the ride never ends

>Pig waifu jogging
>wearing sweat bands
>pigs don't actually sweat
Someone didn't tell her.

Also endtown isn't a very big city, it probably has less than 1 thousand residents total. So a bunch of pig people going missing should be a cause of alarm. Where exactly could they go? You need clearance to go to the surface, so you would know they left the city. If not, how would they just vanish?

>Endtown has a pig serial killer or killers on the loose

>Someone didn't tell her.
It's an anthor pig. It might be her human part. And that's why the wolves are going to attack her: she is sweating like a filthy human instead of making her body behave like the proud animal she should be.

She's perfect! I love my women spiral cut!

req drawfriends; new waifu wearing a bikini top made of pineapple slices.

>that pic of Wally and Kirbee kissing.

God damn, hes not even waiting. I hope hes not expecting us to believe Wally is going to just immediately move on after losing the woman he's loved for like over a year. Unless its gonna be like some rebound type thing that doesn't end well.

Like the idea of them eventually getting together doesn't bother me so much, I still like Holly better but I don't dislike Kirbee.

But it happening THIS fast does bug me.

"... but the third little pig was built like a BRICK HOOOOOOOUUUUUUUSSSEEE!"

>Walt becomes Endtown's first masked vigilante, pile driving would-be pig mutant kidnappers

Ironically, her last name is Springfield...

"You won't believe this Tumblr, but I was out jogging tonight when a pair of FUCKING CARNIVORES started raping with their eyes!"

Why not?? Holly dropped him! She even tried to hurt chic! Kirbee-

>better that Holly died than not be with Wally
>stop struggling Holly, this is for the best

That bugs me too.
Though is Holly actually dying here? She is the captain of the ship now.
I suppose the question is is the ship actively killing her, or does it just feed on her emotions as long as she's alive? The latter isn't as bad.

I am absolutely sure Jackrabbit won the Endtown elections in a surprise victory

I hope he at some point says"Sorry to keep you waiting folks, complicated business...."

Kirbee is an idiot, LIZARD LOVER!!

You are an idiot!!