What does Sup Forums think of Sarah Andersen's new political stance?

What does Sup Forums think of Sarah Andersen's new political stance?

Other urls found in this thread:

gocomics.com/sarahs-scribbles/2016/12/21
importer-harold-75508.bitballoon.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hope it's real.

These edits are getting more creative

I'm so glad this quirkysmug facebook drivel is getting taken down a peg

I like it
Maybe now she'll make decent comics

>Sarah Andersen
Who?

I never really expected her to go full alt-right like this.

>Sup Forums can become your personal army

well they did get Trump elected.
Mostly its their magical powers you have to watch out for.

moar!
>not signed Ben Garrison

Therefore not officially Sup Forums

And so even right wingers get their webcomics staring what I think is supposed to be a cute girl.

These are all edits.
Sup Forums has been working overtime the past couple of days.
This is my fave, I wish I knew what the original one was.

It's shoops, isn't it obvious?

And actual cartoon girl keeps complaining that she's ugly and wondering why her handsome boyfriend puts up with it.

Have they done any for the owlturd faggot?

I am the amused

I genuinely feel bad for her.
Her comics weren't
"LE FACEBOOK CANCER DX!!"

Well now I feel like an idiot

>This is my fave, I wish I knew what the original one was.

gocomics.com/sarahs-scribbles/2016/12/21

Mods doing a spectacular job, as always.

Why would the mods interfere with an active, popular thread about webcomics?

Why would the mods be awake at 6 AM?

I don't

Only the ones who fail at the primary tasks they set out to do, but get remembered as successful anyway because the press were on their side.

>tfw it's essentially impossible to make economics funny, meaning neoliberalism (the economics of globalism) will be able to get away with simply acquiescing to demands for less immigration temporarily while increasing outsourcing to compensate, speeding up the decline of the west relative to a coalition of BRICS nations until the shoe is on the other foot and the borders can be re-opened, because "close the borders!" is easy to remember while people tune out at the first mention of international banking.
Hahaha we're fucked.

>its a Sup Forums ruins everything episode
Its fun to watch at this point

I really enjoy these

No, I have a problem with fascists.

I really don't get why Sup Forums decided to pick Andersen as their target. Her stuff was just your average "I have anxiety and am quirky lol" slice of life girly webcomic stuff, not particularly annoying. Some jokes were even kinda good. I never got any sort of preachy political sjw vibe from anything I saw of her.

It's weird. All this persistent hounding of 1 person and even editing their stuff could be amusing if the person had somehow earned it, but this just seems completely random.

1. the images are easy to find and often posted on imageboards
2. the resulting edits can be amusing.
3. the editing process is rather trivial.

ergo low effort laffs without any personal animosity a-la ben garrison.

If you can't immediately tell it's just Sup Forums editing someone's stuff I worry for you, it's not healthy to be that gullible on the internet

That copyright fuckery at the end of Callaghan's list doesn't endear me to him.

I agree. I'm reading through it right now, ad despite the "I'm a wacky failure who can't adult" she's trying hard and holding down a job. And instead of making her boyfriend be some lame dumbass as a punchline, he's the sane and rational one and she's often the dumbass in the punchline. But their targeting Ben Garrison never made sense either.

Maybe they have a crush?

Man you English sure have a weird relationship with Thatcher

>That copyright fuckery at the end of Callaghan's list doesn't endear me to him.
One has to wonder if US copyright law would be less irritating if they operated along similar ad-hoc lines though.
>Okay, fuck it, Disney gets the mouse forever but we're not bumping up the copyright-limit any further for anyone else now fuck off.

A lot of the upper classes hate her because she's pleb blood.

A lot of the lower classes hate her because she sold them out.

A lot of the small-c conservatives hate her because she betrayed Powell so she could look good with the Eurocentric, progressive parliament, rather than looking good to the massive majority (polls put it at about 80%) of the commoners who sided with Powell.

You know how certain groups are apoclypically freaking out about Trump's election?

Same thing happened when Thatcher won, and it lasted her entire reign. Hellblazer and a lot of other comics of the time endlessly take the piss out of her.

And she killed Santa Claus.

And then other corporations will hassle you, wondering why Disney gets a free pass they don't.

After all I'm sure that Warner Bros also want to hold on to Bugs Bunny forever

>without any personal animosity
It doesn't look like it anymore by this point. It's becoming too big and too persistent and too focused on just one girl. It's starting to look like some sort of a personal army online harassment campaign against someone's ex. Especially considering how people are trying to present the edits as if she'd have actually done them, even photoshopping the signature in etc. It's like a conscious effort to ruin someone's reputation.

At some point the media will probably get a whiff that "Sup Forums is, again, harrassing a woman for daring to be creative and producing content and no other reason", and it'll be all over the news.

I like it when people edit shitty webcomics to make them mildly amusing.

And it'll be intersting to compare the media reactions to this to their automatic assumption that Ben Garrison was a nazi and disinterest in doing any research on him further then clicking the first link in google.

what have we done

>against someone's ex
Ben Garrison is gay? Or are you pushing the soggy knees narrative on autopilot?

it beginns

And so Sup Forums ruins another life

Sup Forums really hasn't ruined many lives, aside from Ben Garrison, Jeb Bush, Ted Cruz, and Hillary Clinton.

She was an amazingly aesthetic PM who even some of her advisers suspected was just waging a class-war without any real belief in the economics they preached and which she did successfully if so with strong press support who made a lot of people rather rich (and others destitute.)

She gets a lot of credit for Blair and a lot of the British "establishment" and press still like Blairism even though it too was a rather dismal failure on it's own terms and quite probably did more harm than good to the poor (introducing the current assessment regime for the disabled for example.)

I think rather perversely the fact the left hate her so much tends to increase her standing overall. As (someone) from Spitting Image noted, by showing her as an evil witch all they really did was re-enforce the way she wanted to be perceived (strong) instead of damaging her with satire.

so tl;dr laziness. It's easy to imagine Thatcher as the strong person who did "what was economically necessary" at great social cost, even if that's lazy and ignores inconvenient facts. (The press? Lazy? Bah!)

I wish I lived in the John Smith universe personally. John Smith was leader of Labour from 1992-1994 and never won an election because he died. Unlike Blair he held the general principles of the Labour party and didn't see the need to push further right when a victory was inevitable anyway. Blairites (reeee) hated his "one more heave" approach and once he died he was quickly scribbled out of the history books. While it's far too easy to mythologise the dead it's very hard to see him taking the UK into Iraq or embracing PFI as Blair did, and much harder to imagine Scotland even considering fucking off. (Smith was Scottish, but not as dour as Brown.)

All this chick has to do is publicly state that its just people editing her comics, and then ignore anybody bitching at her about the edits.

Whats so hard about that?

She did

>The holocaust NEVER happened
>But it will

Top bantz.

It begins. When the shitty edits with "c) sarah andersen" will start to get wider exposure, she'll HAVE TO react somehow because her actual name and professional irl reputation is involved, and it'll spread to the media that the misogynist hacker neckbeards at Sup Forums are pulling a hate-fueled smear campaign against a cute and innocent young woman who just wanted to make comics about her crush or whatever. It'll lead to more exposure in the news, newfags flooding in and especially sjws flooding in, trying to "fight misogyny and ableism" by telling us that we're shitlords whose board culture is toxic and so on.

Thanks a lot, Sup Forums. Bra-vo. More butthurt sjw attention is exactly what this site needed. Well done.

... she did exactly that?

Where is this webpage?

>especially sjws flooding in

Sup Forums wants SJWs flooding in. They're fresh meat, they stick out like a sore thumb and have terrible arguements.

90% of them get triggered and leave and cry on tumblr or twitter, and many of the remaining 10% get red pilled and swing the pendulum to the opposite extreme.

It's a win-win for Sup Forums

It's just a figure of speech dude. The determined persistence and it all being focused only on one chick doing their thing whose stuff isn't even bad or preachy is reminiscent of a hate campaign against someone's ex, in the sense that it all seems to stem out of purely personal reasons. This is not the same as stating that it actually is a campaign against someone's ex.

You seem a bit on edge and thin-skinned. chill

yeah they'll probably love that actually.

And their own.

>the blacks are inferior, here are these iq stats as proof
>the same iq stats that say jews have a higher iq than whites
>Sup Forums outright admits they are goyim that should be herded like cattle by god's chosen people

No, that was the jews.

It's just you seem ignorant that Sup Forums doesn't this all the time the same way.

>is reminiscent of a hate campaign against someone's ex
No, it's not. You're trying to inject the narrative of online bullying against women where it doesn't belong.

>You seem a bit on edge and thin-skinned. chill
You sound like someone who just stopped beating his wife. Why are you so defensive?

If Sup Forums could get shit elected Ron Paul would be POTUS. It was just a shitposting based campaign this year.

I don't think it's about her. I think her characters are expressive, and have a manic off kilter energy, and that's easy to work with.

You can say whatever you want about Sup Forums, but you can't deny they're masters of meme warfare.

So did Mags.

>You're trying to inject the narrative of
>#triggered
lel, paranoid much?

Enough Sup Forumsmblr asshurt, post more comics.

its not like a bit more cancer would even be noticed on this site

Considering how editing someone else's work is the only way rightwingers will ever get a webcomic geared towards their belief system, that says a lot about them.

None of it is good.

They are doing great work.

Wide-eyed innocent characters do shoop wondefully...

/34/ when

That wasn't about fascism, that was about greasy spaniards putting their hands where it wasn't warranted.

>f-fucking Sup Forumsmblr!
why does Sup Forums get triggered so easily?

nice try, (((smart guy)))

How many times does your shit thread need to be deleted, you little faggot?

If she's savvy, she can convert the attention to fame and money.

More to the point, the entire raison de etire of Sup Forums is fighting about stupid political shit on the internet.

You're seeing imaginary conspiracies user.

the trolling has gotten really intricate

importer-harold-75508.bitballoon.com/

>its eyes are crescents and stars
Got to give them props, that's pretty funny

The information highway was a mistake. I've been hearing my sister's 15 year-old friends spout bargain-bin Sup Forums memes lately. What's next, ironic baneposting on shitty comedy programs?

>stutter text
Busting out the big guns.

yup

Is there such a thing as karma? What would be appropriate here?

>If she's savvy, she can convert the attention to fame and money.
Like Anita did?

Because look how well that ended

could be karma
I mean one of the bullshit things about karma is that what you do in this life never influences this life
if your life is good or bad depends entirely on what you did in your previous life. you won't be rewarded or punished for what you do in this life until the next.

>hasn't figured out by now that Sup Forums is 90% Jews trolling

>actually wanting to keep Scotland

>Alt-right cartoons are so shit they have to edit other decent cartoons to make up for it

What's the matter? "Redpill Schmorky" stopped scratching that itch for pithy, self-congratulatory rhetoric?

Now you know how Sup Forums feels about (((them)))

I hope you learned about empathy today, Sup Forums.

It's less that I care either way (Honestly I find the rise of the SNP fascinating because it exposed a lot of ugly little factoids about the Scottish establishment, such as 45% of the populace supporting independence yet 0 daily newspapers doing so until after the vote.) and more "Well, that's an embarrassing thing that wouldn't be happening but for Blair"

Cartographically we either keep Scotland or ditch Northern Ireland too.

>lol both sides are le same
Call me when you stop shooting up pizza shops based on fiction.

Well then maybe everyone at Sup Forums will come back as oppressed women in third world countries.

Her comics follows the same exact formula every single time.
They all end with the wrinkles under wide-eyes "OH NO THINGS DID NOT GO ACCORDING TO MY EXPECTATIONS" expression. Every time.

It's the ONLY joke she knowns how to make and it isn't even a funny one.

They've gotten good enough at making memes and even rap songs that they'll figure out webcomics soon enough.

Then they will only make things relatable to anyone who is already a White supremacist.

Call me when (((they))) stop guilt tripping entire nations into suicide based on Fiction

>How Well That Ended
very?

They should've went with editing Owlturds comics instead

Nah, you don't get it.

It has to be innocuous shit, like Ben.

Occasional lurker here, what's the problem? This thread it fun. I've never seen it posted before, but I'm not here much.

>Like Anita did?
>Because look how well that ended

She walked away with several hundred thousand dollars, the ear of politicians, and the adoration of media. She make tens of thousand of dollars on top of that giving speeches about the evils of video games.

It didn't end well for a lot of smaller fish, but Anita made off like a bandit.

I hope you mean fictional money, not fictional white guilt.
SJWs are just a means of disarming the left-wing by distracting them from economic issues, while distracting the right with "beating the SJWs!" instead of moving towards genuine small-c christian conservativism with some of the left-wing economic policies (and for most of europe, more closed borders) that entails.

No, The Big Fiction.

Also, your fiscal liberalism and social conservatism is not Sup Forums's end goal.