I used to smoke weed, back in high school which was about 9 years ago for me. I went from once in a while to everyday...

I used to smoke weed, back in high school which was about 9 years ago for me. I went from once in a while to everyday, to preaching to everyone that theres nothing wrong with it. After about a year and a half i stopped, but i would still advocate that theres nothing wrong with smoking and be cool with pretty much everyone that did smoke.
I fucking hate it now. I hate everyone who does it, i look at them like the worst scum of the earth even if i dont know them. It makes you into a fuckin loser, the way you act on it, the way it molds your character, you dont even notice it change you, but everyone else does. Your behavior becomes submissive, and you give off this vibe that you're vulnerable. Is it truely the most degenerate drug in the world? I don't even drink unless its wine for a special dinner occasion, but for some reason i feel that alcohol in moderation is still better than marijuana even if its also in moderation.
Why is pot the most degenerate thing to do in our society? How do we redpill people we know about the herbal jew? Facts/stats welcome

Other urls found in this thread:

sfn.org/Press-Room/News-Release-Archives/2014/Brain-Changes-Are-Associated-with-Casual-Marijuana-Use-in-Young-Adults
telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/9426205/Cannabis-smoking-permanently-lowers-IQ.html
netce.com/coursecontent.php?courseid=852
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2516340/
westernspring.co.uk/cannabis-use-steals-8-iq-points-from-the-teenage-mind/
pnas.org/content/early/2014/07/10/1411228111.abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2720277/
alcoholism.about.com/od/pot/a/effects.-Lya.htm
theroadout.org/drug_information/marijuana/long_and_short_term_effects_of_marijuana_use.html
huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/02/marijuana-motivation-longtime-use-pot_n_3534031.html?ir=Healthy Living
uk.news.yahoo.com/marijuana-may-cause-heart-problems-young-adults-195750879.html#SFmiiCx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tl:dr; how do you redpill someone about pot?

Pot is good for non-pot smokers because it gives us a physical and mental edge over pot smokers.
I worked with a guy who used turtle piss to pass the drug test, and watched this fucking loser stay at the bottom of the totem-pole throughout the entirety of his employment until he got fired.
Meanwhile I climbed the ranks and made him do all the bitch work until I quit for a new career.

Stop projecting dude. Is Joe Rogan submissive? No. Joe Rogan would submit you. Don't blame pot on the pussy bitch that you became.

Bah Pot elixir of stupidity and conformism

yah i did the same smoke for years, know not the biggest fan, just do it after a hards day work you loose the tolerance so when you hit it, it fucks you up. just dont to in the day. but your right it makes you submissive, and skewrs you view of life. you have to replace the habit though or else theirs a huge empty feeling

OP can't handle his shit.

Potfag detected. Im not projecting, thats my observation of you fuckin faggots. You guys have a hard time deciding on what to do after you get high because nobody wants to take initiative.

You smoke pot alone after work, drink socially, smoke 3 cigs a day and throw a acid trip in every 3 months to reset your ego

Might be true but its nowhere near as bad as anti-depressants and other psychoactive meds that get pushed on teens.

I think your mentality is even a little weak, I hate pot almost as much as you, but I'll still smoke it sometimes just to spite people, even if they're not aware I'm spiting them. Just to show that it's a worthless fucking drug.

Never smoked it dont care to it smells gross and dude weed lmaos are fucking autistic

alcohol is where it is at. I love damaging my brain and liver and making stupid decisions I don't remember the next morning

The biggest problem with marijuana is how boring it is. I understand how highschool and college kids see it as a novel experience but no reasonable adult would be a regular user. I've never met a habitual smoker whose life I would want for myself

Moderation, idiot

Both are mentally destructive, but it takes a strong man the be able to limit himself with alcohol, it takes a fuckin faggot to light a joint

Everyday here probably meant you were lighting up multiple times a day, too much of anything will do that kind of shit to you. Stop blaming other shit for your shortcomings

>Le Weed Smoker
>Not A FUCKING LEAF
mfw

Michael Phelps.

:^)

How is marijuana boring? You take a shower have your dinner after work smoke a couple bowls and watch the politicians lie until you pass out

So in other words:

>Your life was shit
>You became addicted to the high
>You finally pulled your shit together
>HURR DURR WEED IS BAD

I dont smoke, but you are the typical "weed is bad yo", because you cant confront reality that your life was the problem, not the drug.

Ive known 6 people in my life who have died from alcoholism and I know 2 more who are about to have liver failure.

Talk to me when weed shuts down your organs.

Op is a fucking faggot, go blog somewhere else. I don't care what you do, doesn't effect me.

Your life is defined by how quickly you climb a corporate ladder whilst shitting all over those underneath you?

It was pretty much just another herb in the medicine cabinet for most of history, then the brief anomaly of making it illegal which is starting to be overturned again. The prohibition was some throwback to Puritanism and the church. Fuck the church and their synthetic drug of 'belief' in dated dogma, fuck the synthetic Big Pharma complex. Those two entities are fucking up more people than ever.

Not even a pot smoker myself, well been a year or so anyway.

>makes you into a submissive bitch

More like chills you out so it doesn't occur to you to be aggressive

How is what you described not boring as fuck?

>Pic related.

What shortcomings? I make 2 grand a week and have my own car rental company. I still live my parents to be fair tho, but im only 22, im saving every dollar to grow my company.
Cant say ive ever met a pot smoker who was ever nearly as ambitious as i was for success, and if they were ambitious, the ideas they had were fuckin autistic.
Its almost as if theres a connection to smoking pot and being a fuckin loser who can't figure out how to thrive in the evironment they were born in.

Oddly enough, I always found that weed would make me extremely anti-social, with a strong desire to be alone. I would basically lose the ability to speak when I got stoned, and just wanted to put headphones on or watch a movie in solitude and just surf on the proverbial wave. Talking or any extensive physical activity that drew attention to myself would make me feel extremely nervous and self-conscious, interpreting every comment as a low-level dig at me, stuff like that.

Besides the having to work part that's what I love to do. Are you one of those people that have to be doing something constantly? The last time I even went out besides going to work was grocery shopping last Monday.

I have smoked for the last 3 years. Earning my way through the company I work for. Constantly praised for my work even if I go to work stoned.

I have 3 kids that adore me and a wife that I always keep happy. I'm almost done with school.

I got through times where I don't have any weed for weeks at a time and it makes no difference in my life.

If you are a piece of shit you will be a piece of shit when you're stoned.

If you are a great person you will be great when stoned.

I was even high when I interviewed for the job I'm at now and they hired me in the spot.

you smoked weed when you were 13 ?
thats retarded of course.

Can confirm that smoking heavily makes you dumber, among other things. It took a week of sobriety for the fog in my brain to dissipate and a full month for my brain to feel normal again.

I can relate op.
I have never smoked it and never will. It has ruined plenty of my friends. One use to be intelligent and played video games alot. Now he is doing other drugs. Haven't heard from him in ages.
A girl I know who feel in love with me took it and developed schizophrenia and psychosis. She is seeing a therapist and barely knows me anymore nor does she react to seeing me.
Another friend did it and he's failing school hard. He doesn't care about anything. It's a shame he use to be so intelligent and full of life.
Last guy I knew his parents gave him everything and he smoked it and is a disappointment to his parents. His whole world view is fucked. Can barely hold an intelligent conversation with him.
Don't do it lads. It fucks you completely.
Pic related.

>most degenerate thing to our society

Sounds like you went a bit nuts after stopping smoking, I suggest you spark up a blunt ASAP before you go full autist.

The only thing that weed showed you is what a scumbag shitfuck you were. Did you improve your life after smoking weed? Yes you did. So that means the pot helped you. It made you realize what a waste of oxygen you were. The main goal of weed is that it teaches you to stop smoking it. It is the ultimate red pill. Same as all psychedelics. It shows you the dark side, so that you can appreciate the light.

>If you are a piece of shit you will be a piece of shit when you're stoned.

Voila.

Same with:

>If youre a lazy under-achieving piece of shit
>Youre gonna be a stone lazy under-achieving piece of shit

How fast can you swim you fucking degenerate

Yup

I was an alcoholic until I started vaping weed. I started drinking because I had extremely bad insomnia and when I did sleep had sleep paralysis and I didn't want to join the addicted benzo crowd.

I am now sober and I don't have insomnia/sleep paralysis.

Say what you want about weed cus haters gonna hate but imo it is a miracle herb.

>betamax af
this

37yo fag, been smokin for 17years straight. fully functional, married, ok job, good sense of irony-humour-sarcasm.
just takes longer to fall asleep when im out..

Good Times

I fucking hate people to who go on and on about it, people who do it daily are fucking retarded and pissing away their life smoking weed.

That is a misuse of hardware

Unlike you right?

What do you do for a living?

How are you not pissing your life away?

I swear this is based off of something. .

replace smoke pot with consuming entertainment and I grew up to find that I'm not good at anything.

if you have ever smoked weed one time you have failed as a human

your conscious has been seared and you couldnt detect the satanic immoral nature of it

what exactly compelled you to do it at all in the first place?

sickness

By daily I mean people who spend the majority of their day stoned as fuck just sitting around.

yo drugs in portugal are hundred percent legal, is that true?

Your sample is you and your retarded friend. Not very convincing.

Nu Sup Forums siding with degenerate pot smokers.

i agree, it shows a lack of self worth. lack of ambition. anyone ive met that does it has been a fucking pleb. its just a dirty drug, theres very little evidence for any positive or medicinal effect in humans.

>tfw speak 4 languages
>BSc
>6ft+
>friends in 3 different continents
>never drink anymore, except an occasional beer
>run everyday
>study
>work

Damn. I guess that one time in Amsterdam makes me a human failure, because some fat sharter told me on the internet.

Boring as fuck? He has to do those things anyways you dumb ass. Because when you aren't in highschool you have to go to work and come home and not do much because you know you have to work the next day. Would you rather him get off work, go shower, eat dinner, and then what? What can adults do in the 5 hour span between getting off work and going to sleep that isn't "boring as fuck" . Please tell us Mr straight edge fag.

Nu pol is the fucking worst

they are decriminalized. well if you have amounts on you that arent meant to be sold afaik.

>very little evidence for any positive or medicinal effect in humans.
thats complete bullshit mate.

Says the 22 year that still lives with mommy. Who is struggling in their environment? You.

Anyone else notice they had a hard time remembering shit or reading if they smoked every day and it got better after stopping? I used to have to read a sentence like 3 times if I was reading in a book or game and would barely remember what I read after

So you're telling me that weed is bad based on your complete lack of willpower to be able to moderate it.... Yeah I'm totally convinced

Highly underrated post

>just takes longer to fall asleep when im out..

been smokin straight for almost two years now, I absolutely love it, and this seems to be the only drawback you can't do anything about by awareness alone. magic herb

14-15, i started high school at 13, lit my first joint about a year or 2 later.
I agree, that was stupid, had a fucked life growing up maybe that had something to do with it.
Im not one of those "my life is shit and i dont smoke therefor no one else should"
Im doing much better than all my fag libtard friends who got their degrees and went off to get a job and make someones elses dream come true for 45k-60k a year.
I think pot blinds you and you cant see it. I think it clouds your judgement, i think it inhibits you from finding the answers to questions you look for.
It makes you a dreamer. I cant say it had this affect on me, idk how it affected me desu, i never had any responsibilities when i was 14-15, i was a loser anyway. But ive watched my friends and brother grow up get consumed with pot, and what a surprise their lives turned out to be complete shit. Complete shit. I dont know a single person who smokes pot and is successful because of their own thinking or hard work.

Checked
>Brain Changes Are Associated with Casual Marijuana Use in Young Adults
sfn.org/Press-Room/News-Release-Archives/2014/Brain-Changes-Are-Associated-with-Casual-Marijuana-Use-in-Young-Adults
>Cannabis Smoking 'Permanently Lowers IQ'
telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/9426205/Cannabis-smoking-permanently-lowers-IQ.html
>Cannabis Use, Abuse, and Dependence
netce.com/coursecontent.php?courseid=852
>Cannabis Use and Risk of Lung Cancer
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2516340/
>Cannabis Use Steals 8 IQ Points from the Teenage Mind
westernspring.co.uk/cannabis-use-steals-8-iq-points-from-the-teenage-mind/
>Decreased dopamine brain reactivity in marijuana abusers is associated with negative emotionality and addiction severity
pnas.org/content/early/2014/07/10/1411228111.abstract
>Effects of Marijuana Smoking on Pulmonary Function and Respiratory Complications
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2720277/
>The Health Effects of Marijuana
alcoholism.about.com/od/pot/a/effects.-Lya.htm
>Long and Short Term Effects of Marijuana Use
theroadout.org/drug_information/marijuana/long_and_short_term_effects_of_marijuana_use.html
>Longtime Marijuana Use Linked With Decreased Motivation, Study Finds
huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/02/marijuana-motivation-longtime-use-pot_n_3534031.html?ir=Healthy Living
>Marijuana May Cause Heart Problems in Young Adults
uk.news.yahoo.com/marijuana-may-cause-heart-problems-young-adults-195750879.html#SFmiiCx

same here, i used to smoke a lot of weed when i was like 16/17

naw i stopped, but you shouldn't be so rude with those who smoke, they dont disturb anyone, and the majority of them just smoke sometimes to relax after a hard working day

Are you seriously arguing that people with full time jobs can't do anything but watch tv and get high after work? You can exercise, read, learn to play an instrument, literally fucking anything to improve yourself rather than sit in front of a tv.

not legal, decriminalised ie you can be caught with small amounts of ANYTHING and the police wont treat you like a criminal, just a caution+rehab time

learn how to argument fuckers, nobody read the rules?
learn how to get your shit together and you can smoke or dont smoke or do whatev you want
If your friends got so fucked up maybe they started smoking because their life was shit and not the other way around

name a study by any respected scientist that provides cast iron evidence that marijuana has any medicinal values that arent already treatable by certified medical drugs.

calling a statement bullshit is not an argument

This happened to me as well, weed kinda sucks

Have fun slaving away for 60k a year max after taxes. I live with mommy by choice. Im in nyc, rent is expensive and although i could afford a 1bd hell even a 3 bedroom apartment here, its wasting money i could be investing in my company. Really not bothered by it at all given my age and why im doing it.

I know people who smoke everyday and are losers.

I know people who smoke everyday and are highly motivated successful people.

It's not the weed it's the person. Just like not some people can handle their alcohol and some people become alcoholics.

i'm so glad i kicked cigs. makes getting high and tripping way more enjoyable because of the SMMEELLLSS

remember smells, smokers? yeah, tastes, too. good stuff.

Something tells me that you still go to jail for a small time (but not prison).

>Tfw I'm antisocial and introverted normally
>Tfw Marijuana makes me social, motivated and extroverted
>Tfw Marijuana gave me the motivation to go back to college instead of working at a shitty dead end job
>Tfw I smoke everyday and still have straight A's
>Tfw Sup Forums will still call me a degenerate

Weed cured my autism. It's a good thing.

Did a pothead fuck your oneitis?

Joe rogan sucks his own dick. Pot makes you believe your shit doesn't stink.

Yeah no. That's all you bro. Stop blaming your problems on weed.
If anything it has done the opposite for me, as I almost always feel more clear-headed and more motivated the day after a night of smoking. And the effect is only mild at that.
It's a low impact drug that is completely fine, as long as you don't start smoking 24/7 and let it take over your life. You know, just like with literally anything else.

lol

I tried it a couple of times and it was the most depressing piece of shit I ever tasted.

You become "slow" but unlike alcohol your mood doesn't change and you have still perfect awareness of your current retarded state.

Sad as fuck.

>i make 2k a week
No you don't.

thats still a crutch that youre using
its not real healing of your problems

you could use any chemical on earth its nothing inherent about the marijuana that gave you that stimulation

people who go on antidepressants and xanex will say the same thing HURRR THIS ADDERAL MADE ME GET ALL A's AND TURNED ME INTO SUPERMAN

doesnt mean its good for you and its not a sin

do you seriously think your body was just begging for marijuana I NEED MARIJUANA TO BE FIXED PLS GIVE ME MARIJUANA TO CURE MY AUTISM

no thats not whats happening

Antidepressants make me suicidal and adderal doesnt affect me anyway

i disagree with pharmaceutical drugs just as much as weed

i didnt recommend taking those

i think you should use homeopathy natural anti depressants

or even better quit masturbating and start fasting and eating raw vegan and quit all drugs and abuse and excercise and get sunlight

all the human things that your body wants

this is some stale pasta

Autist here. Weed changes my thought patterns and gives me a different perspective. I like how it makes me think really hard and gives me much more introspection. While stoned I'm pretty useless and thoughts are quite free-flowing, but that lasts only a few hours and the days after that I feel like I can see things a bit more clearly than usual and I can form much more coherent thoughts.
I prefer to see it as a tool rather than a crutch.

No. Weed cured my autism because it allowed me to think beyond my self reinforced notions.

im waiting

ITT
>I'm not projecting
proceeds to project

>be Alberto Barbosa
>smoke weed when there's cheap, top quality meth avaiable in every town with a population of over 10000 habitants

DISGUSTING!

well its not a tool because its not healing you in any way

if you wanted the health benefits of the weed you would use cold pressed hempseed oil

or eat hemp seeds

you wouldnt recreationally smoke WEED like a gangster nigger

it gives you a little placebo boost because you unwinded and gave yourself a indulgence

you can do this with anything but you dont know how to do it by natural means

Drink and play GTA faggots.

translation:

>i'm a retard that spent nearly an entire decade of my life getting high, and now that i'm a mildly ambitious young adult i hate anyone that takes a drug that destroys productivity because i really want to be productive in business and i think everyone else should too, to the point where i am angry enough about it that i will recommend that you drink poison instead of sitting in the corner and laughing a lot

lmao dude u really need to ch1ll ur really harshing my mellow vibes right now you should blaze it desu

You sound like someone that would benefit from smoking weed. Basically an uptight faggot.

sorry but anyone who doesnt try the weed+sex combo is missing out.

There are zero reasons to ban the public from using pot.

Pot should be treated exactly like alcohol.

Sounds like straight edge bullshit to me.
Just hemp oil or seeds won't do it. It's the THC (and probably the other cannabinoids as well) that are psychoactive and temporarily change the way the brain processes information. That's why I think it's pretty valuable to me.

And of course it's not healing me. You can't cure autism you double nigger.

what is he trying to accomplish here?

I had (for years) and I realize now its satanic nature. Christ makes the impossible possible.

im not gonna post anything. if you really think there is zero medical use for weed you are just plain retarded.
no, you cant. you dont need to smoke weed of course but the psychoactive ingredients arent in the hemp seeds.

I've been smoking cannabis for fifteen years, and I've been playing video games almost everyday for as long as I can remember.

I used to sell pot, but now I'm in the video game industry. I have my name in the credits of over a dozen AAA titles. I have a wife and three children with a nest egg of 80k and another 50k in assets.

I still blaze it, and I may continue indefinitely, although I take time off from pot for months at a time just to prove to myself I can. It's a manageable addiction, but an addiction none the less. It still gets me high, and at least it's not a hard drug... but you won't find me encouraging by kids to use it.