m.youtube.com/watch?v=443oJv_s6JA
youtube.com/watch?v=Ge8EdL_2Ykc
youtube.com/watch?v=A7bK5w1Sm0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=fnK85RoXF6o
youtube.com/watch?v=rgDtgyzVZYk
youtube.com/watch?v=6vQpW9XRiyM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>What kept him going?
Being an adult is learning to do things you don't want to do. Like continuing to live to support a family.

did Peggy peg Al?

He lived in an era where a shoe salesman could a afford a house and to support two kids and a wife that doesn't work.

Al secrectly had a very high IQ, and realized happiness is all in your head. So he enjoyed himself despite all outward appearances suggesting otherwise.

MwC telekino about stoicism/existentialism. Not for brainlets.

>support
>so poor they need to eat the crumbs out of the oven

This, Al overcame nihilism.

>American son
kekked

He learned to appreciate the simpler things in life, such as watching TV, drinking affordable lager and having your hand in your pants

>tfw no 165+ iq autist philosophy professor to write detailed sections of Married with Children episodes

lol good catch. Is that also the title of a Creedence Clearwater Revival song?

>youtu.be/Se78x_Y5sZk
I think this says it best.

Good slave

Was Bud /our guy/?

Because literally anything is better than the NEET life.

He owned a nice size house in Deerfield and he enjoyed watching sports and going to the nudie bar

Watching Psycho Dad episodes in TV.
And the occasional Hondo rerun.

youtube.com/watch?v=5XWypFhr0rY

ITT no one watched the show. here's his answer

youtube.com/watch?v=jyLmSAnoR6g

Nowadays, a true fa/tv/irgin would denounce Al for his cuckoldry and instead suggest that better and more alpha life lies in leading your life alone and crying because women are whores.

that's Fortunate Son aka It Ain't Me

the word is "promiscuous"

Promise of an afterlife.

See--he is a Knight of Faith. A True Roman.

>a true fa/tv/irgin
You mean angsty /r9k/ crossposters

That is a solid episode. The nudie bar fight was well choreographed.

youtube.com/watch?v=qpoh8O0xJVs

Al should have went his own way

Exactly why I'm gonna stay a lonely mandchild my entire life.
(((Society))) says I need start a family so I can buy a big house, diapers, food, and get a shitty job to pay taxes.
Fuck that.

OVERMAN
V
E
R
M
A
N

You pay taxes in some form or another

Why hasn't this been posted yet?

>So you think I'm a loser? Just because I have a stinking job that I hate? A family that doesn't respect me? a whole city that curses the day that I was born? Well that may mean loser to you but let me tell you something. Every morning when I wake up I know it's not going to get any better until I go back to sleep again. So I get up, have my watered down tang and still frozen pop tart. Get in my car with no upholstery, no gas and six more payments. To fight traffic just for the privilege of putting cheap shoes on the cloven hooves of people like you. I'll never play football like I thought I would, I'll never know the touch a beautiful woman and I'll never again know the joy of driving without a bag on my head but I'm not a loser. Because despite it all, me and every other guy who will never be what he wanted to be are still out there being what we don't want to be forty hours a week for life. And the fact that I haven't put a gun in my mouth you pudding of a woman makes me a winner!

she was literally perfect

People start families because people want love and company. You do, too, you're just too bitter to understand it. You'll probably be too old to do anything about it before you realize, but it's not like it matters to anyone but you.

>creeper virgin who had incest faps to his sister

Nah, definitely not our guy.

It's been posted here

Ah, to be 15 again.

He's a man. He knew that he had to forgo his dreams to provide for his wife and children, even though he hated it. He knew it was his responsibility to sacrifice his own happiness for the sake of his family.

>she will never spit on my face and belittle the size of my dick

Why even live?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=443oJv_s6JA

Bud got mad pussy, he family just teased him because he wasn't a slut like kelly

Big Uns

He did get laid once in awhile with some hot girls.

Thank fucking God we only age one direction. As shit as life is, at least I'll never be a teenager again.

This, I have no nostalgia for those times

marcy was an underrated qt in the few seasons

>Kelly's date was a uber gentleman that kiss her on the hand
>Bud got raped by his hot cousin who was leaving to become a nun and need one last night of fucking
Life turn about in funny ways

>I want to fuck chickens

his daughters rack

Good little boy.

Self-domesticated

what a lucky guy

this and Jugs

Steve leaving and Jefferson coming in noticeably marked the show's transformation from a somewhat cynical parody to an outright live action cartoon
I liked Steve as a contrast to Al, different but same at the core. Al lost that contrast in later seasons. Jefferson was an enabler, a more partner in crime for Al, which is still fun but lacked a little something something for me.
At least it's nice to see Al having actual friends though.

ITT: People who didn't get the joke

He didn't bang Heather though

I think it was his black belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. That and the fact that Peg was actually pretty damn fuckable.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ge8EdL_2Ykc

fuck this show was good

So life is supposed to be miserable then?

>What kept him going?

Westerns

And Psycho Dad episodes.

Marcy knew deep down that Al was right

And Kelly made sure that everyone would remember Heather as a slut that stupid enough to anger a bundy.

I would sell my soul to the devil for her.

Yea they always stuck up for each other

Life is realizing that your happiness is not a byproduct of your circumstances. You can put in a 9-to-5 at somewhere you hate to support those that don't appreciate you, but ultimately they don't decide whether you're happy or not. You do.

>tfw to smart for Sup Forums

The 3-episode arc where they filmed in England was awesome. It was like the Married With Children movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=A7bK5w1Sm0Q

No, he's had sex

This.
youtube.com/watch?v=fnK85RoXF6o

I cant imagine not wanting to do it over again and smash more young pussy. Looking back there were a few girls (2 of whom were 8+/10) who definitely wanted the dick, and i was too stoned and oblivious to notice or do anything about it.

I guess if your teen years were miserable with no opportunities i could see not wanting a repeat, but mine were full of blown chances and i'd give just about anything for a do-over

ITS GRANDMASTER YOU FOOL!

>sweet young foreign exchange student

wait a second! that stance...

If he weren't such a boylet he could've been ourguy. He's decent-looking and would've even succeeded with his sis if he were at least 6'

You sound like somebody who's going to be really happy in 15 years.

Bud tried to be successful when he got a 25k grant to go to college but his parents spent the money. And he was only 18.

and he was banging his sweet daughter

winning is a state of mind it seems.

Because at several points he mentions that happiness is entirely attitude. Unhappy people aren't unhappy because of their situation. They're unhappy because their outlook is miserable, and no improvement of their situation will fix it. Part of becoming a man is realizing that life does not have to be perfect, but it does have to be lived.

his glory days kept him going as it does so many older guys. knowing you lived life to the fullest for a while can take you far and allow you to be content with your present even if it's less than ideal. it's the momentum of happy times carrying you through a shitty adulthood

What keeps every wage slave going. Working yourself to an early grave.

>
>>she will never spit on my face and belittle the size of my dick
>
>Why even live?
oh gee. You're one of those

a straight male?

>she was 14 when they filmed this

youtube.com/watch?v=rgDtgyzVZYk

Is Al the greatest Sup Forums character of all time?

He had sex with prime Joey Lauren Adams...Plus he was a rapper /ourguy/

youtube.com/watch?v=6vQpW9XRiyM

>>American son

Is Al Bundy the anti-Rick?

This show is so fucking shit.

PSYCHO DAD

Where you see their butt, and their trap stays shut, at the nudie bar

>he doesn't understand the post-modern absurdism of mwc

what don't you like about it?

I don't understand how anybody could hate MwC. It has something for everybody.

I am pretty sure most modern liberals would hate it.

>tfw no super sexy cool older sis to both have your back and exchange bantz with.

>Thank fucking God we only age one direction.
I don't know. The older I get the more I realize the truth in the statement "Youth is wasted on the young."
My vote is for aging benjamin button style.

No it isn't, you just think you'd do stuff now that you no longer have the option to do them, because you don't see how you'd just keep choosing not to do them.

He is the proto cuck produced by a weak father figure.
He prob is.