In her statement, Streep said she wanted to make it clear that "not everybody" had known about the allegations...

>In her statement, Streep said she wanted to make it clear that "not everybody" had known about the allegations, including herself.

>The three-time Oscar-winner said the news had "appalled those of us whose work [Weinstein] championed, and those whose good and worthy causes he supported."

>Streep worked with Weinstein on such films as The Iron Lady and August: Osage County and jokingly referred to him as "God" in a 2012 acceptance speech.
bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-41557010
>defending another rapist like polanski
Is she officially /ourgal/?

Other urls found in this thread:

adam.curry.com/html/NoAgendaEpisode971MA-1507490821.html
youtu.be/SzNoT3Zcw2A?t=200
youtube.com/watch?v=PXnNOBj26lk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fucking Jews, man

lmao I've been hearing shit like this about Weinstein for years and I'm just some dude on the internet, I'm expected to believe that Meryl fucking Streep didn't know?

>seth macfarmeme made a joke about actresses don't have to date harvey weinstein anymore now that they're nominated
>crowd erupts into laughter
>somehow meryl ''''didn't know''''
Really makes me think

Ugly chicks are often vacant.

She has a bold and hot look. She looks very sexy in her movies. She is a sex symbol and style icon for American girls. She never fall in love with anybody. She is too younger yet. She is a cute actress. Meryl Streep Latest HD Wallpapers Unseen Hot Images

>Meryl Streep is not a kike
wait what the fuck

She's a sellout hooker.

You just took me for a ride

Fuck you user

Great analysis and coverage of this whole Weinstein thing on yesterday's episode of No Agenda. IN THE MORNING

adam.curry.com/html/NoAgendaEpisode971MA-1507490821.html

BAGELED

Took her time didn't she?

Also, she knew.

youtu.be/SzNoT3Zcw2A?t=200

Where were you when you realized Seth was our guy all along?

top kek she waited until he was fired from his own business just to say she didn't know

>hollywood
>progessive
pick one

Harvey probably has some dirt on her

he was a big hillary supporter
go figure

>our guy
>didn’t report this kike to the police as soon as he got wind of what was happening

>Weinstein disgraced and chased from his own company
>Kapernick admitting he has no principles and would stand for the National Anthem if he played again
This has been the best weekend.

She not only knew as she was diddled by him and later facilitated his diddling.

>wait until he's actually fired before she says anything

Wew

Why wait until now?
Yeah that’s what I thought.

Somehow it looks more that Harvey was Banana'd.

>implying weinstein would touch that
looks like fucking pikkon from dbz

Obama was always a glorified cuckold really.

Hollywood is like fucking high school. Cliques just cover for each other constantly and the only people with any capacity to be honest are the comedians that nobody takes seriously. People joked about Cosby, too.

Jews love them some dark meat

It's surprisingly easy to not see the parts of a person you don't want to see until you can't ignore it anymore.

I get the feeling that Meryl Streep is kind of a garbage person, to be honest.

Or she's a fucking brainlet

Please use references non-virgins understand, thanks.

t. Samir Bin Laden

IN THE MORNING SIR

kapernick deny's it

All of life is like high-school, especially the high-school cafeteria.

Obama benefitted Islamists more than he hurt. Bush fucked them over, Obama let them take over half of middle-east.

Yeah because the left has a monopoly on sexual abuse wow you're so redpilled bro.

>knowingly selling your daughter to a rapist
Why? Genuine question.

Daughter can't carry on the family name, useless unless she attracts a strong man with assets to the family.

>lmao i hear conspiracy theories about hollywood all day, how didn't she know?

kek

He admitted it in March though and he never denied that

Report what? He didnt rape anyone. They whored themselves out.

The more outspoken feminist a female celebrity, the more dick she sucked to get where she is

BULLLLLLSHIT, Meryl. You deserve another Oscar for that fake ignorance.

>Obama is to blame for isis

This level of burger education right here.

It's pretty common in leftist circles. Sexual perversion is progressive.

this was an open secret for years and you're in serious denial right now.

this. emma watson wasnt a stronk powerful womyn when jews were fucking her.

post the best (true) stories

I liked the one where he jerks off into a potted plant

>"I-i d-d-didn't know!"
She's so full of shit. Harvey never tried to hide his sleaziness, he has always been a shameless pervert. She either consciously turned a blind eye or is retarded.

he funded them you mook

This. If they think it was sexual harassment it's up to them to report it.

I always saw Hollywood as the CIA/Pentagon propaganda arm. The Liberalism is there to get the moral high ground.

>conspiracy theories
The NYT first tried to report it in 2004 and New York Magazine refused to put the story out before

He didn't chair their meetings but he brought tons of guns and logistical support to the region and the fighters that received aide "suddenly" decided to hate us and declare jihad. Then he left them alone to proliferate. So I guess you're right! :D

Believe me you're edgy and original

This is like when you get home and find a broken vase and your kid says they have no idea what happened while holding a ball.

>meryl streep is so ugly even weinstein didnt want to bang her

Makes sense she wouldn’t know he did it because why would he hit on someone so ugly when other hot actresses were around

>reporting hollyweird rapists to the police
Hahahahahhha. You think no one's tried that? Hahahahahhhahahahahhahh

Fucking whore.
I hope she's exposed too.

Harvey "Rape is OK When You Blame the NRA" Weinstein
Harvey "Smoke this pole and you've got the role" Weinstein
Harvey "A Star is Born When She Sucks My Horn" Weinstein
Harvey "Buying Her Silence After Sexual Violence" Weinstein
Harvey "Swallow My Sword If You Want An Award" Weinstein
Harvey "Rich and Famous If I Penetrate Your Anus" Weinstein
Harvey "Every New Actress Must Visit My Mattress" Weinstein
Harvey "I Got The Power So You Watch Me Shower" Weinstein
Harvey "Show me that Hole and you've got the Role" Weinstein
Harvey "Wear something scant or I'll find a potted plant" Weinstein
Harvey "If my children only knew, they'd get a boner too" Weinstein
Harvey "Swallow my cream if you want the American Dream" Weinstein
Harvey "Stop With The Kvetching It's Time For Some Stretching" Weinstein
Harvey "If you want to be in movies, then show me your boobies" Weinstein
Harvey "First You Ride On My Meat, Then Quentin Jerks Off On Your Feet" Weinstein

Notice how hypocritical Meryl Streep didn't make a statement until Weinstein was fired and it was safe to do so. Same deal with the late night "comedians". They were only forced to say something after everybody called them out on their bullshit. SNL had a Weinstein joke but didn't air it because they say the audience didn't think it was funny. Since when was being unfunny stopped SNL before?

I’m a Sup Forumstard and like Seth Macfarlane, there is a lot good jokes about Jews in Family Guy, not the self-congrulatory shit like in Simpsons or South Park but really truth exposing jokes

August Osage was masturbatory garbage on the stage and in the theater.

>Is she officially /ourgal/?
Kill yourself Redditor

He unironically is.
Doesn't help that he is a shitskin muslim himself.

>SNL creator Lorne Michaels said they decided not to go after Weinstein because he’s from New York.

>‘It’s a New York thing,” he told The Daily Mail about Weinstein, who was born in Queens.

>... the show – which has unmercifully mocked Trump, who is also a Queens guy...

What did he mean by this

>Has been in the business for fucking ever
>I swear I didn't know!

lol

Someone sure is quick to try and cover her narrow ass.

he meant to say Jew York

They will defend the vilest of them over the purest of us. Remember Barrabas versus Jesus? Same thing.

>because he's from New York.
>It’s a New York thing
Is that why they relentlessly mock Drumpf who was born in Queens?

How is it even possible to look at this slimy fucker and think "you know I bet this guys DOES NOT take advantage of young upcoming actresses"?

Streep is the 'intellectual, liberated, modern woman'. She's not rocking the boat.

He looks exactly like the perv from any episode of Law and Order SVU.

>"Open secret"
>Hollywood's most famous woman didn't have a single person tell her for decades

>Harvey "Wear something scant or I'll find a potted plant" Weinstein
look, buddy, this one goes too far. I need you to delete it.

I mean, it was proven to be true, how can you call them conspiracy theories. You're like the people who flip out when people claim a false flag when a synagogue or something gets a swastika painted on the side and then 9 times out of 10 they turn out to be right

JEW

That makes sense. Lorne Michaels is from Toronto.

she gave a standing ovation to Roman Polanski
youtube.com/watch?v=PXnNOBj26lk

Why hasn't she disavowed?

truly /our girl/

Streep is extremely overrated

People like Gena Rowlands, Juliette Binoche and Isabelle Hupert far outclass her any day of the week. Americans are pathetic with their fanboy mentality tbqh

>rape is bad except when my jew buddies do it

what's wrong with having sex with actresses if they are willing

>How was I supposed to know, he's only settled 7 very public cases relating to sexual misconduct in the workplace

bitches fucking love hallway jackin

>>The three-time Oscar-winner said the news had "appalled those of us whose work [Weinstein] championed, and those whose good and worthy causes he supported."

What cause? Not trolling, i'm genuinely not familiar with Weinstein's work.

nothing?
but it lets the audience know. certain actress only got this far because of the favors they did.

then why don't they leave? it's a free country

>Comments are disabled for this video.
lmao just lmao

fighting Drumpf, antisemitism and the second amendment

Jesus Christ, that unironically made me think.
The Judenfucks truly have always been the root of all evil.

you try squeezing past a fat guy with his dick out in a hallway

Kek, everyone in Hollywood knew, fuck if you ever followed Hollywood news and rumours as a lowly internet user you knew.

Meryl Streep needed a week to come up with this shit excuse, what a fucking two-faced asshole. Standing ovation to child-rapist Roman Polanski, referring to well known abuser of women Weinstein as 'god'.

Stands on a piedestal judging others...

Revelations 2:9

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

>"not everybody" had known about the allegations
how the fuck could she have not known? We knew

Everybody knew and made jokes about as shown here: