Just a daily reminder to Sup Forums:

Just a daily reminder to Sup Forums:

>The Jews are our greatest allies against the Muslim hordes invading Europe.

>try to refute this

>pro tip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

natsummit.org/program.htm
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWmdBD2KkYf6zDOvTHNF1gMyhmmix-LEb
youtube.com/watch?v=OZastzZprEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-r97vxvl-MI
gtr5.com
youtube.com/watch?v=rLr9fjg6cmM
witness2history.wordpress.com
sweetliberty.org/issues/wars/witness2history/1.html
thegreateststorynevertold.tv
youtube.com/watch?v=Vnu5uW9No8g
youtube.com/watch?v=wb_4U2UJucE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

protip: you are a sandnigger

Oh, another "concerned citizen"

The jews caused this problem, I don't expect them to help fix it.

Sup Forums logic.

>NATIONAL SUMMIT TO REASSESS THE U.S. - ISRAEL "SPECIAL RELATIONSHIP"
natsummit.org/program.htm
>FULL PROGRAM PLAYLIST
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWmdBD2KkYf6zDOvTHNF1gMyhmmix-LEb
youtube.com/watch?v=OZastzZprEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-r97vxvl-MI

>USS LIBERTY
gtr5.com
youtube.com/watch?v=rLr9fjg6cmM

>WITNESS TO HISTORY by MICHAEL WALSH
witness2history.wordpress.com
sweetliberty.org/issues/wars/witness2history/1.html

>THE GREATEST STORY NEVER TOLD
thegreateststorynevertold.tv
youtube.com/watch?v=Vnu5uW9No8g

Europeans occupied much of the Arab world before WW2 and even before WW1. There was no Muslim immigration into Europe and no terrorist attacks. What changed in ME after WW2?

>Green camo
>Desert

I don't know..

Israel. The Zionists got Palestine. Thanks Balfour, you backstabbing beady-eyed.

>pro tip: they're the perpetrators

Arab nationalism + Israel.

Also the muzzies bred too fast.

There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish

not to mention there was no terrorist problem until the 1980's. the whole "west vs islam" as the essential conflict of our time is obviously a jewish narrative.

secular arab nationalism would be the best thing for the region.

> secular arab nationalism

Yeah that's pretty much what all their fallen dictators have tried, from Saddam to Egyptians to Qaddafi. Doesn't work when there's a mullah waiting around the corner.

The best thing for the region would be a serious culling.

What does it mean to be Jewish? Do you keep the 613 commandments? Without knowing you personally, I doubt that you do. So you cannot say you are Jewish just because you keep them. So what then?

Their game is pretty brilliant. The globalist jews are trying to use the Islamic immigration to ensure white genocide, while the Zionist jews are using it to foster anger against Islam. What the zionists want is a white nationalism friendly to zionism.

America just fucked the entire middle east up and killed over a half million of those fuckers
The jews cant even handle the palestinians.

Israel is the source of almost all problems with muslims.

See, if we had left middle east alone, they would be killing each other. But NOOOO, as always the fucking jews shoving their noses where they dont belong create a state and now cry as a victim.

Israel should be wiped out of the world, half USA to, since these faggots love some jewish cock

Jews hate us more than they hate Muslims.

Pic related is a common sentiment on kike social media whenever a terrorist attack happens in Europe.

saddam and qaddafi failed because of jews.

LMAO

Btw the fastest growing demographic in israel beside arabs is penguins.

we don't fight Islam, we fight whoever threaten us.
unlike the western world we don't need to travel thousands of miles to make enemies with goat fuckers and we sure don't invite them into our home.
our enemies are surrounding us and outnumber
don't rely on anyone to save you from your own mistakes, especially after blaming anyone but yourself.

Fuck cuckchan, this site is shit

It's just too bad you're the sort of people that would take the food off of a man's plate and then act as if you're defending yourself when he protests the action. Because social and political zionism/judaism is in no way different from any other ancestor worshipping, heritage worshipping cult.

All most Israelis have over the KKK are bigger guns and deeper pockets.

jews have wrecked your nation and turned your youth into a anti white lgbt loving pro establishment coalburning piece of shit

Jews and Muslims are Semitic allies

Muslims are the tool of the Jew to destroy Europe

youtube.com/watch?v=wb_4U2UJucE

Alright - I'm going to give a lengthy response to this with my honest opinion on the subject.

The only reason the Israeli-American relationship exists today is because of the cold war. The Soviet Union was eyeing the Middle East and gaining more and more support and influence from Arab nations. The U.S. did not have this. After seeing what the small country in the middle of a sea of hostile nations could do (After Six Day War), an alliance was established in which Israel became an American sphere of influence. The Americans received Middle East influence and indirect territory, while the Israelis received backing from a major superpower - something which would promise the continued existence of the country. In both eyes - a win-win.

Something changed this relationship however by the end of the century. Israel proved itself to be a major source of military and civilian technological innovation (U.S.B's, irrigation systems, phone technologies, and more). This led to the next evolution of the Israeli-American alliance - the American give cash regularly to Israel, and Israel continues to do it's thing and develop significant military developments. This is another reason why I get so amused when polacks complain about the billions of dollars America spends on Israel - it's more of an investment than tribute, but they prefer not knowing that.

Now, regarding the subject of this thread. We are definitely not kebab removers. And we are definitely not the greatest allies prevented Muslims from entering the western world. We just want to look after our own - like any other country would do. In truth, I don't know how Israel could influence the migrants entering Europe - we're not even close to the migrant trail geographically.

Well, rant over.