Is it officially over for YouTube...

Is it officially over for YouTube, it seems this whole Adpocalypse thing is the final nail in the coffin for the service.

What comes next, is there another up and coming video streaming service?

Literally what the fuck are you talking about.
We will be using Youtube for the century to come.

Ad what? I haven't seen an ad on Youtube in years.

>youtube is dying lol
No it isn't
>well, people are relying on other sources of income
Everyone saw this coming for at least 5 years
>it's de-
There's literally no competition. Try making this thread in about 10 years.

Maybe the first nail in the coffin, but don't kid yourself, there's still no serious competitor.
If someone managed to successfully launch a rival video sharing service they'd fucking rake it in though, Google are completely out of touch and take the piss when it comes to treating their customers, luckily for them they have a monopoly.

We’ll always have Vimeo, DailyMotion and Snapchat right? Fuck off, Youtube is the number one game in town, and will be for the next decade at least.

Google aren’t completely out of touch, but they sold out to old media in a big way. That’s why they bend over for Disney, Coca Cola and Time Warner instead of their own creators.

>"Youtube is dying because idiots can no longer make ad money creating no effort shit videos!"
>meanwhile, Hollywood is using Youtube more and more, and the platform is actually becoming legitimate as it casts aside its rejects and losers

Youtube just added verified checkmarks for select accounts. It's not going anywhere, sweetie. :)

Maybe not yet, but if normies get more tech literate they'll have to do a complete u turn on their data harvesting policy.

Just? They've had that in place for years at least.

A Girl! A Jew! A female Jew!
Jokes aside shes a very nice lady and I love what shes done with the platform.

What went wrong?

All competitors that crop up will be crushed. Gab.ai was removed from the play store for example. These huge corps won't allow it to happen via government/cronyism. Youtube is transitioning towards Netflix. Expect to see creators who aren't corporate owned get removed or pushed out entirely. It's already started. Your politics won't matter in the end but they started the ball with anything moderate or right leaning.

That's part of the problem.

>Adpocalypse
what's with reddit and doing faggot names like this and "le fappening" to internet events

Not my problem.

Dude normies are literally lining up to pay apple so they can scan their faces and fingerprints, they are never getting more tech literate and if they do they won't care.

Dogshit interface

>millionaire youtubers buttmad because they can't earn money doing fuck all anymore
Like I give a fuck. Hopefully it goes back to the way it used to, people making videos just for fun.

The fappening was made up on here though

Also it sums up what's going on, stop being so fucking mad over nothing

I think H3H3 coined it but who knows he probably got it from some other dumbass Youtuber.

they've had this for as long as twitter has, years and years mate

>implying that is reddit.
That shit is gay but it has nothing to do with reddit, people have been doing this long before it existed.

This. I'm part of a Youtube community which used to be about making videos and interacting. Now new people come on just to get free shit, and money with "muh hundred subs".

all I want is seeing RLM burn