youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8
youtube.com/watch?v=yaVqhjpQuQA
youtube.com/watch?v=RTiZDuo9giE
youtube.com/watch?v=T7Uy3S7ViCA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

mcdonalds out of szeuchan sauce

GOD..
.. DAMNIT

To be honest don't understand his reaction, but hers ...it was a good payoff.

Why didn't she tell him?

she didn't know

>TAKE IT OFF

He thought he was a human. Fucking replicants.
s m h.

He thought his memories were actually real, and his life was a lie; the fucked up, painful memories in his head were his all along. This turned out not being the case, but he was overwhelmed in the moment.

>Ryan?
>Yes, Denis
>Remember that weird reaction Refn wanted?
>I want you to do just that.

How didn't she know? Honestly the only part of the movie I kinda missed I guess.

She remembered he childhood from what I recall, and she said all the best memories were real and she cried when she watched it.

He was channeling the spirit of MC Ride, a world-famous rapper from ages past.

he was so used to joi telling him what he wanted to hear that when he hear kind of what he wanted he filled in the blanks.
>its a real dream, so I must be player 1

Why do people just openly accept that the random girl in the Bubble was Deckard's Child, what if it actually was K.
Ridley's a cunt for shit like this.

>movie features a 2D waifu
>main character literally 'REEEEEEEEEEE's at one point
What did they mean by this?

HOLYKEK

Because he would have shot her you dummy. Also it's illegal to put real memories in the replicants.

Did you see the ending of the movie?

It's not a "was Deckard a replicant" thing, the girl is stated to be the child.

Does there exist a watchable rip of this movie yet?

CELLS

INTEGRATED

the first thing that came to my mind when I saw that scene

Ryan Gosling play an autist in almost all of his movies, I'm pretty sure he's a sperg in real life too.

Not everyday you learn you're entire existence is a lie and that you're marked for death

CELLS INTERLINKED

>I never asked for this

So many one word statements.

We have in this month alone:

COMPED
CELLS
INTEGRATED
INTERLINKED

>electrical intreferance

but he learned he was human, why would he be marked for death?

I meant that he was the child and he either had to kill himself or turn himself in and get killed. At least that is what he thought

>tfw your way off baseline

anime is taking over, that's why

did you miss the part where his job was to hunt down and kill the child

because he was born from a replicant and they would basically dissect him to uncover the miracle and hopefully replicate it later.

He wasn’t marked for death because of that, he was marked for failing the test, and being deemed unfit for service.

saved

>tfw the movie could have had maximum pottery and ended with this song:
youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8

>tfw he goes full nuclear and shoots down those two hover cars
>tfw he emrgs like a beatiful boy and strangles the cunt at the end
that last action scene was great payoff

Fucking perfect. I’m almost sad that it wasn’t actually meatloaf she served him.

CELLS INTERLINKED

WAIFUS DELETED

I was expecting that song to start playing when K sat down on the steps. The last half hour or so felt like future Drive to me.

Was the CELLS test something they did on everyone, like a psycho-pass thing, or only replicants, to make sure the replicants didn't start a new rebellion or something?

That scene kinda fucked me up a bit (panic attacks are a bitch), but it’s a great character moment for K and honestly makes me consider how replicant tech has evolved to the point where they can openly show emotion.

I took it sort of like Nicholas Cage in Snake Eyes, like he absolutely did not fucking want to be any part of this, he didn't want there to be a big conspiracy or real threat or memory, he just wanted out, but confirming the memory was real threw him in 100%, and he couldn't take it.

Because they literally say the RepliKid was a female, which crushes K. That’s why the bit with the massive Joi is so impactful, he realizes how completely non-special he is.

Only replicants.

Gave me a Chinatown vibe when he was all patched up.

it was like an updated vk test to make sure they were still in the wallace corp's parameters for operating. if a replicant fails they get executed immediately
the whole point was that it was fucked to send them out daily into high stress situations and then face a secondary death sentence if their emotions were fucked

>tfw Sup Forums loved blade runner for the last two days
>tfw 16 year old contrarians are slowly creeping in and spouting baseless critique

this movie is amazing, without exaggeration, and this scene was really powerful too. i really feel like Sup Forums is one of the few places where people can appreciate this movie, barring normies that came in from reddit and tumblr.

It was to test for emotion in their voice, to make sure they weren’t getting too crazy and about to pull a Roy Batty. Honestly, a much better test than the Voight-Kampff.

>she died during childbirth
>>later, picture of Rachel holding the baby
So how did Rachel actually die, and why was she buried at the dead tree? Also, where did the freshly picked flower come from?

It was difficult to see the woman in the photo, could it have been the resistance leader?

Was it Rachel or freya holding the baby?

The woman was the fucking resistance leader you dumbo.

that wasn't Rachel
that was the rebellion woman with only one eye.

I liked the movie but this "bro incel tv users GET him normies don't!! xDD" is as cringey as rick and morty fans saying you need a certain level of intelligence to understand the show. Gosling wasn't a symbol for 'incels' or 'neets'. You faggots need to stop projecting your pathetic lives onto everything you find appealing

That was ol’ One-Eye Resistance Leader, I thought.

>Drive
>Ryan gets stabbed in the stomach and stares expressionless and unblinking into the sky

>Blade Runner 2049
>Ryan gets stabbed in the stomach and stares expressionless and unblinking into the sky

K I N O G R A F I A

>A movie about the impermanence and value of life gets a sequel that is a """"mystery"""" about a """"human"""" McGuffin

Bravo Denis

only in Drive he lives and is a real human bean

speaking of the replicant resistance, if they're the one's who originally helped deckard and rachael disappear and then told deckard to fuck off. How have they made zero progress in roughly 30 years ? have they just been sitting on their asses all that time?

Ohh

Kino movies always have pleb critics. The only valid criticisms of this movie are really minor.

Hard to make progress when you can't make babies.

if you think ryan died at the end of the movie you're a fucking idiot

The only difference is that in Drive he lives, but in both he's a real human being and a real hero

nobody thinks the actor died at the end of the movie, dipshit

Why did the resistant want Deckard dead? Can't Kay just bring him back to be safe with the resistance, I don't get it

>fucking sidegutted by terminatrix, stabbed mutliple times
>snowflakes no longer melt on his hand
>he lies down slowly staring up motionlessly at the sky
>Tears in the Rain kicks in
>"NUH UH HE LIVED"

I really felt like Joe died. Just seemed like the correct way to end his entire downer life, he gives his life for something important. I mean that's the entire point of the talking to he gets from one-eyed chink

I missed Snoozeposting.

I thought it was pretty explicitly stated when he balls his fist up (making no attempt to stab himself through the hand for more life, father)

>dying for the right cause is the most human thing one can do
>K has overpassed his programming and made a personal choice
>literally "tears in the rain" starts playing

"no."

why are you so DUMB

nah that's his reaction when he sees Zach Hill's peen

He didn't take the baseline test when this scene happened. But he knew he was fucked after this scene

Deckard would have been their only link to the daughter, it was the old "kill him so they can't get the information" deal.

this. He was upset because of this

they didn't want wallace getting information out of him
you'd by 2049 blade runner universe they'd have the technology to just extract knowledge and information out of any brain as long as it wasn't too damaged through sci fi bullshit

most replicants act like a bunch of autists

it was wise to give the lead to the spergmeister

Because Deckard being alive means that it’s possible for Wallace to get the information out of him regarding his daughter and the resistance. They didn’t want Deckard dead, but they said he’s a liability and killing him may be necessary.

But why kill him? Why not just bring him back to the Resistance? Wouldn't he be safe with them too?

Again, I think it's more a thing of he is THE LAST LINK and she disappears forever without him.

Also the possibility if he's let back to the resistance that someone follows him and they're discovered

>loses job
>loses waifu
>no real purpose in life
>never witnessed a miracle
>guaranteed to be hunted for the rest of his life upon returning to Los Angeles

Even if he did survive (he didn’t), he’d be returning to one shitty, ruined life.

you're assuming the replicants are the unequivocal good guys
they'd still murder him at any possible chance he became a liability again, and they only helped him and rachael due to the circumstances of her pregnancy. remember they told deckard to fuck off and disappear

Doesn't Wallace want replicants that reproduce too?
Aren't their goals the same?

youtube.com/watch?v=yaVqhjpQuQA

K had a hard life.

I almost got int a fight with a fat australian sex tourist during this movie, when I told his underage filipino "girlfriend" to turn off her fucking phone after it beeped for the 30th goddamn time.

Between that, the fucking FOOD VENDORS roaming the aisles DURING THE FUCKING MOVIE, and the poorly constructed theater walls almost shaking apart every time the massive bass sound effects happened every 10 seconds during the movie, I had a pretty poor viewing.

I don't understand how this new test works

think how fucked up you have to be irl to cause a commotion about sauce

best post
i hope that one eyed bitch burns

Wallace wants to use them to increase his power
The Resistance wants to fight the system (=Wallace)

as expendable slave labor they want to reproduce and live their lives without that caveat

A series of emotionally charged, or completely banal statements, where the subject has to repeat the final word. Based on their reply speed and other physiological responses, they can see if the replicant's conditioning is breaking down.

It's like a product stress test version of the Voight Kampff test from the first movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=RTiZDuo9giE
the indian experience

Wallace wants replicants that reproduce to cut down on the costs of making them so he can make enough to essentially become the top dog in the corporate world, controlling every industry with his cheap and durable slave labor force.

Resistance wants androids to be acknowledged as equal to humans (since they can feel, think, and now reproduce) to end the use of replicants as slave labor.

protip: both Wallace and eyepatch Woman are short-sighted and delusional about their respective vision

>Mad Miguel has the audacity to nitpick this movie
>Raging Rodriguez loved Suicide Squad

youtube.com/watch?v=T7Uy3S7ViCA