Flash 13

I've got half an hour to kill. Here's a storytime of Flash 13. A Christmas date night issue.

Here we go.

Happy Festivus

Well look who it is.

>Doesn't take a genius to tell she likes Barry Allen

Damn right she does. About fucking time someone said it as well.

Wonder how many times this has worked on Tar Pit.

>not some big cosmic thing
Little on the nose there Barry.

I personally wanted a team up.

NICE! Iris cut right through the bullshit.

Throughout the entire Nu52 Iris kept holding a torch for Barry while he fucked around without giving her the time of the day.

>No team up
BOOOOOOOO!

Hey look who it is. Everyone's favorite Flash villain.

The end. How did you like it?

>nothing got in the way of the date
>wally listened to tar pit and saved some kids because of it
>iris calling out barry on being a slut
Noice

And that's all.

That was actually pretty dam good i might not drop this comic from my pull. hopefully rouges reloaded is cool

Can nuWally be anymore based?

oh finally, I thought they were gonna fucking retcon his hair to being white again when I saw that cover. Clearly one of the stupidest additions in the Manabooch Run

Thought it was a cute issue, and I can't wait for the Rogues' return.

Faster than reindeers, eh?

Fun little one-shot, thanks OP.

>Okamura toys
IS THAT MOTHERFUCKING TOYMAN REFERENCE?

This is what you get for trying to be Grayson, Barry.

LexCorp has bitchin' car fleet.

I'm not that much of Flashfag so Captain Cold in regular pants, without eskimo jacket? Super weird.

Barry Allen a slut.

Darn I was really hoping Adult Wally would be in on the matchmaking. Them being together is way more important to him than anyone.

Though I guess it's a lot easier to make up a nice little low stakes fight with baby Flash.

>not freeing him and having your own supervillain ally
baka

>we wuz cosmic loves

And this is why comics are a stale dying medium

I never finished venditti/booth's run (it was shit anyway

But yesterday I read the first 7 or 8 issues of this new run and I quite like it

Like, the last arc of that run was okay, and that was because Venditti's co-writer was the one who wrote the whole thing.

Did they ever find the brown girl?

Gotta be honest the relationship developed pretty quick and then she literally just disappeared

That shit with the Riddler was abysmal.

Williamson teased that she's in the speed force somehow still helping Barry now and then.

Comfy > MISUNDERSTANDINGS

I don't think their finance will last long

Him and patty barely lasted and barely anything important happened with them

When did he become a bad guy again?

>Happy Festivus

Man, that reverse flash mask looks like a luchadore thing, except uglier

He was never a good guy. He was just being paid by Mr. Luthor to help the good guys, but he was planning something the whole time...even if we'll never get to see it.

Barry isn't dating the sexy Green Lantern anymore? Why do these reboots if these characters always end up in the same relationships?

Can anyone talented at Photoshopfu removed the teaser at the bottom?

>Why do these reboots
New 52 was the reboot. Rebirth is about going back to comfy familiarity.

Is it just me or has this book gotten cheesier since Rebirth?

All these stories read like quick reads, not sure if it's for better.

I wish Hiro would show up. He has some potential as a unique hero.

I'm constantly hearing that Barry is this beacon of hope and stuff. Is that supposed to symbolically relate to his power of the Speed Force and stuff? Is the Speed Force actually just "Light"? Is that why Flash and Green Lantern are friends? Because they both use the power of light?

Barry and Hal were friends long before the Speed Force existed. Barry is a "beacon of hope" because, when he died to thwart the Anti Monitor, his last words were "There's always hope." The same reason he got the Blue Lantern gig during Blackest Night.

>You mean like, adopt them?
KEK

Caught with your pants down Barry

What a comfy issue!

Is Cold still working for Lex? Has he pulled that "job" on Lex yet?

Jessica fucked it up

That cover is ridiculous.

Awesome variant cover.

the fuck are you talking about faggot

Yes! Rogues!!!!!

I think we are in the next arc. It's probably the Rogues robbing Lex Corp.

Jessica a CUTE!

I'm liking Black Wally a whole lot more than I thought I would. They've been doing a pretty good job with him so far.

Wally looks too much like Zoom with all this red lightning.

tar pit is cute. CUTE!

This is why I love Flash comics.

Great variant.

>Barry a slut

>You mean like, adopt them?
I like this guy.

Good guy Clayface should set him on the straight and narrow.

Fucking great issue. Super comfy. I hope Iris and Barry stay together now and get married when they get their pre-Flashpoint memories back

Still holding out for that 100 page giant DC wedding spectacular where DC apologizes again for the New-52 by putting everyone who should be together back again officially.

Iris/Barry, Arthur/Mera (which is allegedly happening in 2017), Wally/Linda, Dinah/Ollie. Am I missing anyone?

Will Barry ever recover?

My boy Captain Cold lookin chill as fuck

My favorite issue of this run so far. With the Rogues coming next, the series can only improve from here.

>Spending his free time at a soup kitchen

Boy they are trying extra double hard to play up the whole reformed bit, huh?

I know I know, "can't be please" "you bitch when he's not being a good guy!" but still. Laying it on pretty fucking thick.

Williamson writes really comfy oneshots.

Both one-shots in this run have been leagues better than anything from the ongoing arcs.

Still dropping it from my pull though.

Iris is good and all but I really want to see Barry with Jess.

>Iris/Barry, Arthur/Mera (which is allegedly happening in 2017), Wally/Linda, Dinah/Ollie. Am I missing anyone?
Will they include between those the couple of Hal and Sora? Will they let them to be together finally?

Why?

>Next: Rogues reloaded

Remember when people were saying that Johns had forgotten about that plotpoint in his JL run?

Agreed on both counts. I'll probably buy the trades, though.

Thanks

so Vendetti just swapped Hal and Kyle's love interests?

It's just some guy who posts the same image any time Hal or Soranik are brought up in a thread.

wew dem hips on Iris

>Ho Ho Ho Now I have a Machine Gun.

>that tar pit
:3