Why was War so much worse than Dawn?

why was War so much worse than Dawn?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SXkpCGwN31Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because they went full exodus allegory mixed with full concentration camp allegory to create a movie that felt so unmistakably jewish that I was surprised the antagonist wasnt a mutant mix of Ramsay, Hadrian, and Hitler.

There was no war. Just a fucking sob story of CGI apes crying into the camera. The director is way melodramatic. We don't care about his apes as much as he think we do.

this. plus the ending was so fucking contrived. all the humans kill themselves by accident because the screenwriters painted themselves into a corner.

This.
Plus, they got a bit lazy with writing in some places
>White nigga asks that they leave the the camp that very evening, when he has already let bigger nigger go so he can defect
>Keeping a work force of monkeys alive without killing their leader
>Needing a fucking wood wall against helicopters
And so on, lots of little writing bits that add up to make an overall problem.

>watching apeshit

Why was Dawn so much worse than Rise?

to be fair, I saw it with my friends and we didnt have miuch in the way of selection at that point. We were total assholes the entire time, laughing at the movie, calling out the jews, laughing at how predictable it all turned out. This literally happebed during the movie for me:
>right after the avalanche I turn to my friend
>"that was the seas falling on the egyptians in exodus, watch next scene is going to have strong "40 years in the desert" vibe and transition into finding paradise"

sure enough, it all played out just as I predicted and right on time, has both ky friends in stitches. One of them was pretty much redpilled that night, good times.

only the first one holds up so there's nothing to talk about here

true, first one had a mission impossible vibe, like a jailbreak movie except with monkeys.

What's your problem with Dawn?

humans were written too dumb, plot was contrived

I think Dawn seems good but it falls apart a little bit the more that you think about it

Lots of generic shit in there, But I still think it's the best of the three

I watched the YMS review

I didn't understand the whole mutation thing. If the virus had mutated so that it would make people incapable of talking, how come all the people living in the future could speak? I mean the people, who are serving as slaves to the apes in the future, after the apes have taken over. Where did the mutated form of the virus disappear and why hadn't it infected all humans by the time the planet of literally the planet of the apes?

So brainlet criticsms with no weight, got it.

oh fuck you cunt, I dont feel like extrapolating so you immedietely go for that like the fucking stupid cunt you are. The plot feels entirely contrived to bring itself to the image in the teaser trailer of koba riding a tank, the humans are unbelievably dumb in every respect because theyre a straw man to be knocked down by ebin jew themes. Let me give you just one example, bu knowing you you'll probably take my lack of a second to mean that there isnt another example at all, which would make you feel dumb when I wrote out another after that, so dont be an idiot. The ape army shows up on the human's doorstep with their leader speaking english and riding a horse. So, at the very beginning, everyone understands the threat these super intelligent apes pose. However, when koba sneaks into the city, the guards act like he's just a normal chimp, and completely underestimate him before getting killed like idiots, when they should have already known the threat posed.

The only good planet of the apes movie is planet of the apes 1.

This remake has so much lost potential, instead of focusing on the monkeys and the type of original cultures they'd create they wasted 2 movies in suspension of disbelief wars between humans and apes with the apes winning somehow

>more brainlet criticism but on paragraph form

ad hominen harder goldstein

Holy fuck. You and your group sound insufferable

It wasn't

>device characters everywhere
>pointless characters everywhere

Dawn is for idiots who only want action sequences.

Dawn is painfully vapid aside from Koba and the wasted potentiel of Oldman character.

when will we see this on the dvd ?

>leave Sup Forums for a year
>come back
>its straight Sup Forums shit

War 5/5
Dawn 3.5 /5

what was her deal? i thought she was the key to all this

she transmitted the disease to the colonel. it was obvious the moment he picked up the doll

those fucking apes carrying around this 10/10 beauty was such fucking leftist garbage.

the one time they don't insist on having a minority play a character.

cunts

apes

Dawn sucked

Glad we agreed.

youtube.com/watch?v=SXkpCGwN31Y
DRUMPF

monkey