Is he our guy?

Is he our guy?
instagram.com/p/BZ90tQnFHsi/?taken-by=chairman_marr

>faking a spergout for youtube views
no

>Ricegum
Where can I unsubscribe from this thread?

Remember kids, ironic autism is still autism

Fucking embarrassing. Doing it ironically makes it so much worse.

i worked in a cafe in high school. hated it. if i had to deal with that amount of bullshit with the added autism of this fanbase i'd kill myself.

props to the mcdonalds employees for not going apeshit and beating the shit out of that guy.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Szechuan Sauce. The taste is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical spices most of the flavors will go over a typical eater's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his taste buds - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Guy Fieri , for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these tastes, to realize that they're not just delicious- they say something deep about FLAVORTOWN. As a consequence people who dislike Szechuan sauce truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the flavors in Rick's existencial catchphrase "I feel like I'm taking a bite of the Mona Lisa right now," which itself is a cryptic reference to Gordon Ramsay's epic Roasting In Hell's Kitchen. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as McDonald's genius unfolds itself on their trays. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Szechuan sauce tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

ya'll virgins mad he's using memes to get (You)s

>I'm Pickle REEEEEEE
Trying to hard.

Ugh! I can't stand retards like this! They make the entire Rick and Morty fanbase look bad. Even though we have an average IQ of 175 and R&M is so complex that it'd even make Spinoza scratch his head, morons like this are out there ruining our reputation!

America needs to be nuked.

>cameraman obviously recording it for him
>...like, what? haha di you see that guy? what was that?
fuck off

>trying at all
It was failed as soon as they thought it would be a good idea

I NEED SAUCE FOR MY TENDIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

People used to have shame.

>IM PICKLE REEEEE
yes

>make viral video
>become hit on youtube
>make millions
>buy a fucking bugatti
I don't know, somehow, I think jumping on a counter and pretending to be retarded was probably worth it.

Truly the intellectual elite

He is /our goy/