You will never pilot a giant robot through a crowd of protestors...

>you will never pilot a giant robot through a crowd of protestors, mashing women and children into paste with your robotic fists
>you will never chainsaw buildings full of traitors with your giant chainsaw sword
>your optics will never watch as the enemy begs for their life only to have you extinguish it with a 140 mm tank shell to their pathetic skull

>a crowd of protestors, mashing women and children into paste with your robotic fists

Replace that with

>armies of Stalinist worshipers, mashing, slicing and dicing them into red mist

Yeah, im all for annihilating russkie chink governments with such a tool.

Call me autistic but I think about this several times a day. I wish we had them.

You think about what? Stalinism?

OP will never do these things without the help of a robot to help him do the things he wrote without a robot to help him do them.
With a robot.

Then get a degree in a relevant field and contribute

>>/tg/
The 40k shitposting goes there

Seriously though advances in robotics and fuel storage could lead to stunning changes on the battle field, within our lifetime. If the information all becomes free and easy for an industrialized nation to produce a mechanical army, the balance if power could shift all over the globe. Think about how pre WWI advances changed combat for the test of the century.
Now think about a three story robot stomping through downtown Denver or new York, making red mist while blasting GOD HATES US ALL on its bitchin sound system.

The future has never been brighter

no robots
I can't I'm just a retarded stoner nazi frog worshipper

>edgy teen power fantasies
>boo hoo why do white women leave me for niggers

>mashing women and children

Negative faggot. We're not psychopaths here.

I don't think you should be given access to such a machine, leaf.

That's not the proper way to use it.

im 35 and married though...

You have given a very autistic power fantasy.

Its like the liberals who see an open carry and proclaim that they have the ninja skills to steal the weapon and fire it randomly. Then talk about how they are glad they don't have a weapon because they would murder someone.

Violence is a tool to be focused, not flailed wildly like a chimpout.

No you're not LMAO

Read Starship Troopers.

fighter jets are basically mechs if you think about it

Kek

I don't really agree with your statement, and a modern prop "fighter" Super Tucano isn't functionally different from a fighter jet in the context you're using.

Sure they're both one-man combat vehicles, but I don't see that much in common.

> a retarded stoner nazi frog worshipper

Shut the fuck up then and get the fuck out.

ill work on it.

1 round from an Abrams would FUCK that ugly pos

My daughter will

Why not "focus" that violence by concentrating a hail of 140mm death upon a horde of dindus?

Not exactly giant, but a functional robot of sorts. Im sure I can mcguyver rig some chansaws and flamethrowers to it.

Think about this post next time you see someone on Sup Forums overtaken with bloodlust and fantasies of extermination.

It's part of a power fantasy where they're imagining themselves as anime mechas. Part childish daydream, part unreleased warrior urges. 100% cringe.

Why are they in a horde? Are you killing petty looters and rioters? Who authorized it? How do you expect to acquire the mecha? How do you expect to live after on anything but death row?

You're still just expressing a murder power fantasy. Have you ever killed anything that wasn't vermin?

Give me a Scopedog or White Glint please for the love of Kek

You sound like the kind of person who thinks The Internet Is Serious Business