BRATGIRL TAKE YER HANDS OFF MY RED

>Fossil coming back to life through altitude and turbulence

This better get gayer or I'm leaving.

Wouldn't this affect the pilots?

This better end with a Harlye/Ivy/Babs threesome or else

It doesn't, really. Unless you count Ivy changing Babs off-panel

>Unless you count Ivy changing Babs off-panel

REEEEEEEEEEE

>Ivy doesn't have full control over her plants.

Bullshit.

This run has been surprisingly good. I really wish she had brought Cass along for her Kung Fu and karate adventure but whatever

It's been okay. I liked it more than Burnside at least, which I couldn't get into.

>NOW KISS

Yeah it's kind of a stretch. She has had a difficult time controlling alien plants before and this particular plant is most certainly made up of a type of DNA. Maybe part dinosaur or something

Ah!
Aw.

>Last Panel

DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT, RED

YOU DO IT AND WE ARE DONE

YA HEAR ME?

WE

ARE

DONE

Harley shut the fuck up and sit down you spastic sappho.

Hmmm. I'd figure Ivy would work like an evergreen or any mountain tree. Like she wouldn't need a lot of oxygen as long as she had enough carbon dioxide.

>Poison Ivy's face

No. Yer can't shut me up. Red can't do this, this ain't the Ivy I know and love

So how many secret identities does she know now?

Don't make me write fanfiction of those two, it'd get lemony REAL fast.

Burnside was good for what it was. A Babs story. Let's be real. There's no way a rookie Babs Batgirl would actually work in Gotham. So putting her in Burnside and giving her her own villains worked well. Though it did get hamfisted with its SJW nonsense. And Livewire jobbing was horse shit.

Yer wouldn't dare

>Talking this loudly about her exploits on the plane

WHAT THE FUCK, RED

JUST THE HELL YA DONE THIS TIME?

Yeah, but I wasn't under the impression that she was a rookie, given that she started a year after Dick in the New 52 Batman timeline.

Next issue, Christian Wildgoose takes over as artist.

You'll read all about it in my upcoming fanfic.

Take yer filthy hands off her

Pam is mine alone

The end, hope you enjoyed.

In the super condensed lore she has had the least training and was only active for maybe a year before joker but her in a wheel chair. Like pre rebirth bats was the longest active hero with less than ten years under his belt. And maybe four of those years he was by himself. He had Dick for maybe a few months before he became Robin and then Babs. That's what I took from the new52 timeline

So Ivy is an anti-hero, now? Wasn't she recently kidnapping Jon?

When Lois crashed into the barn, Ivy also threw Jon out of the way to protect him. She also clocked Lois when it was in her power to just kill her.

She hasn't had a chance to explain what's going on, yet, or how Mongul is involved.

Yeah, looking at the timeline again she has about two years total experience superheroing as Batgirl by the start of the New 52. I guess I just assumed they all had lots of experience given that Tim was active about the same amount of time prior to the start of the New 52.

>batgirl should investigate.

yes, Im sure batgirl showing up on a plane with 100 passengers wouldn't totally give away your id.
ignoring, her being outed later anyway.

>So Ivy is an anti-hero, now?

Well, yeah. Can't have female villains now, more so now that Harley is the part of the Trinity of DC

has been for a very long time.

While a sentiment I have noticed. I mean, KillerFrost is a big one for this... Cheetah...

It makes sense with Ivy. The character always had the "tragic backstory". Eco-terrorism was also always a bit of a hard sell.
Eco-terrorist as the villian is even harder to push, as clean energy, global warming, etc all progresses.

Ivy as a human also was well established in the animated series at least. Often doing legit research funded by Wayne himself.. then relapsing into crime/terrorism. Then of course the relationship with Harley.

Gothem City Sirens had her well into anti-hero role.

Isn't Catwoman a villain right now?

DC just needs to go full eco-hero and start taking down corrupt businesses performing illegal operations like dumping and shit.

Hell, she could use her pheromones for corporate espionage to root out the shit that only got legalized through bribes and shit too.

Then there's plant poachers.

There is no god damn reason Ivy should have to step noticeably far outside the law to protect the environment. There's more than enough corporate corruption in DC that she could probably afford a few sidekicks.

>addendum

Let me add that I don't mind having a few villains that actually manage to grow and change.

Bruce's gallery isn't completely full of monstrous psychopaths. I remember Detective Riddler being very enjoyable.

>burnside bat girl was nothing but sjw nonsense
When will this meme end?

You know I was wondering how they'd work in the new wave Penguin.

The thing is that no one is pushing for a Two-Face or Mr. Freeze redemption. It's always women, with the sole exception of Clayface.

I can think of one.

>Seriously guys, Ivy's not a lesbian

LMAO

Well hello there, Robin Lord Taylor!

Nice bleachjob...

passenger and pilot sections are very isolated in terms of air supply and shit like that

Thanks

Didn't take Ivy long to give up on that one

Wait.. didn't Ivy's thing worked only on men?

Yeap, but then she discovered the magic of p/u/re love and she started doing stuff that also worked on women

...In all seriousness I guess the only work on men thing was a DCAU thing, I rememeber a couple of times when Ivy's toxin worked on women

Except it shouldn't be babs, but Spoiler.

I would rather keep Ivy a villain.

Lipstick for men. Perfume for women.

Who the fuck is this Ivy?

The one IvyLeague wants

To be fair, all of the sidekicks had uninentionally erotic costumes.

Toyman's sidekick was Boytoy, for fuck's sake.

Yeah, judging from her twitter.
Ivyleague gave it a 10/10

okay I can dig this Ivy.

Now just need to tweak Harley a bit and I think they'd be set.

unfortunately not in a long time

which is too bad because her outfit is already outdated next to the rebirth ones

Tweak Harley how?. I don't think she can get more tweaked than what Palmiotti & Conner are doing. In fact I'll say that P&C Harley would get along pretty well with this Ivy

I mean tone done some of the more Deadpool voices in my head bullshit. Even that got old quick with him. Or maybe it already has. Outta the loop with her book.

But overall I like this Ivy's reactions and actually not being a total psycho or walking plant.

Ivy doesn't have to be a total psycho but she's a fuckload more interesting when she has a bit of personality and a mean streak.

He looks more like Telltale's Penguin, mostly from the haircut.

>Freeze redemption.
Did you miss B:TAS?

I'm OK with this Ivy. It's a step forward from the current Harley Quinn crap.

I never said it was full of it. If you're gonna quote me do it right.

He never did a full redemption, though. He went villain even in his last appearance and he never fought crime or anything as Mr. Freeze.

I think the Arkham games was the closest, but that's about it.

weird comic book

>The thing is that no one is pushing for a Two-Face or Mr. Freeze redemption. It's always women, with the sole exception of Clayface.
Two-Face is kind of an asshole and works perfectly as is. Mr. Freeze in current canon can't be redeemed, but people have pushed for save his wife and retire for years. And you forgot the Riddler and Killer Croc.

But seriously, there are plenty of villains that really are only still villains because of shit writing at this point. Livewire's another one.

I thought the Asia arc was alright, but this issue was fucking great. I fucking love Rafael Albuquerque's art.
>Ivy being this CUTE

Riddler, Freeze, croc.
Even deadshot.

Pied Piper. Cap cold.

>Cass
Anything involving her is awful, stop trying to ruin things

oh and lex luthor.

Best cover I have seen in a long time.

Nice

>The thing is that no one is pushing for a Two-Face

in OYL it was revealed that Two FAce was redeemed while Batman was away

>Mr Freeze
arkham games came close and the character is shit anyway

>It's always women except for when it's men

The reason why it seems more women are redeemed instead of men is because there are less female villains in general. So if you have 3 female villains that are redeemed, then it seems like ALL of them are because there's just 5 or 6 all together.

There are tons and tons of male villains that got turned into anti heroes or even heroes, because it doesn't feel like it because 95% of villains are male.
Wolfman tried to turn fucking Deathstroke into an antihero and that lasted until Identity Crisis despite him fucking a teenage girl and trying to get a bunch of teenagers killed.

Ivy isn't really an anti-hero, she's more anti-villain (which frankly is what most people mean when they call a villain an anti-hero nowadays.) she's essentially an eco-terrorist.

>Fossil coming back to life through altitude and turbulence
Even though Ivy is a PhD in Botany and, more importantly, can communicate with fucking plants.

The sad thing is if the writer had just had Ivy say, "I put my pet to sleep and expected a quiet ride ( shrugs ) I guess the turbulence woke it up!" I'd have been fine with it.

It's Saturday Morning Cartoon levels of silly, sure; but I just binged the current run of Justice League Action so I'm up for that.