You realize you're fucked, right?

You realize you're fucked, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9PLo5iCEcX4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Challenge_2002
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Vietnam & Iraq you cuck.

Lol, Well Memed. Upvote for you my good sir.

Thats a defeatist statement

>Implying a country's own soldiers would start to kill their families and friends for guns
>Implying more than half of the military wouldn't coup against the kikes

Well you seem to be fine with the government slaughtering its people. We aren't.

If only drones didn't run on sunshine and magic

This. if we got our ass kicked by farmers with no former training in the past, our military has no chance against it's own people. That, and many will defect the second they are given orders to fire on their own kind.

A bunch of mountain chinks and inbred sand niggers can do it then so can a bunch of rednecks.

I dont think that the government will bomb his own cities.

A tank without fuel and ammunition is nothing more than a useless piece of metal, destroy the infrastructure I.E.Bridges/ block roads and play the waiting game.

Most soldiers wont side with the government, and to many people in the military complexe work as a paper pusher

>Proxy-leaf posts this thread every fucking day
Saged faggot

im tired of posting this in every thread even though I know its b8

Guns are nigger protection dumbass. You've clearly never lived around nogs.

If the US gov't is bombing it's own people, then the whole world is about to die.

thank you for your help bud

The analyses have been done many times over and the odds are that the Federal Government would lose badly if an all out civil war were to occur today. The armed population is a big part of that.

Drone operators don't get to sit in the comfort of some far off continent while bombing their own people. They live among their own enemy.

>lets name this bomb
>i know
>LETS CALL IT FUCKING MIKE

>What is fuel?
>What is a Coup?
>Government will obviously use overwhelming force against it's own people without making more people rise against them and making a coup more likely.

Please fuck off, you keep making the same argument and every time it's smashed to tiny pieces.

>drones
>against an army of 100 MILLLLLLLION

So sick of these threads. We've been over this countless times.

Probably the most important argument for Neo-Nazis to remember is that the government would run out of missiles and bombs and shells after killing only say 10% of the people with AR-15s.

Unless they decide to nuke their own country... which is the end of the species anyways, most of the battle will be fought with bullets.

So ISIS isn't a thing? A few desert peasants found some guns on the ground and now they run half of Iraq.

What is mass military defection?

Whats your point? The government is better armed then us, thats a fact, but what should we do then? Just give up and hand our guns to then?

It's about ego and feeling of power just by owning the firearms. That's what they don't want to give up.
The 2nd Amendment has LONG since been past citizen protection against a corrupt government. By a good 100 years now.

youtu.be/9PLo5iCEcX4

Yes, your ships are very impressive in the air, or in space.

But, right now, they are on the ground.

Would you turn neighborhoods into warzones? No, you'd slowly ban everything: start with concealed carry, then pistols all together. Go after "military calibers" and anything too small to hunt with. Then call every shot gun unsafe and turn the public perception of buckshot into an uncontrollable cloud of death, and start talking about the dangers of high powered rifles shooting hundreds of yards, with box magazines in fully semi automatic. If the people have guns theyre safer from crazy leftist shit.

You realize, you post this same stupid shit every fucking day and it makes you look like an autistic faggot for never understanding the arguments that continually prove you incorrect.

Please suicide for the greater good of humanity, you cunt.

These pieces of flying shit can't even put a dent in ISIS and they have like rusty AKs and scimitars.

>the other side has guns bigger than mine
>so i might as well hand mine over to them

this is the kind of defeatist thinking that makes the left lose 2nd amendment battles every time

>Posts snarky cuck quip about drones being superior to small arms
>has no understanding of what asymmetrical warfare
Fuck off retard.

You wouldn't be saying this if you watched the failed Turkish coup. When thousands of unarmed(!) civies flooded the streets, the military (with tanks and air support!) was immobilized. They had to surrender.

People have more power than you think.

>imblying the people havent the tactical awareness to subvert machines

lurk more fagit

it may not help with gov but it will help in areas with low response time
I hope no one is retarded enough to believe this

Oh look it's this thread again.

>>>wsg/1298323/

>refrain from pitched battle against government troops

>shoot the drone pilots/other quislings at their home doorsteps

EVERY DAY THE SAME THREAD

you are picturing country wide uprising but truth is the second you inconvenience the average man with your guerrilla attack on the powerplant joe will string you up or at least report you

Fuck I'm drunk. At least it helps reach bump limit faster. sage again

Use this next time to
>/thread

this shit and get a lot of FPBP

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Challenge_2002

British rule would have been better for the wildlife
>What is fuel?
What is fuel reserve?

You need to understand that the guns aren't meant to be used on the army... But rather, as a means to receive government.

Classic terrorism involves not only making an area ungovernable, but strike fear and terror into the hearts of people like you.

I wouldn't expect to have to use my AR-15 against the military in 9 out of 10 cases... No, it's meant to be used against people like you. Little fucking collaborationist shits, the boot lickers that enable the government to continue.

And you should be very afraid of this. You don't want a war, son.

it was a codename. Ivy Mike. Mike is a part of our verbal alphabet.

a delusion
get into office and change politics

Guns are to attack soft targets. Primarily the non-military government supporters and officials. Basically, terrorism.

or you could just shoot at the drone operators. I know there's one in Las Vegas

You realize you're stupid, right?

That's a fair point. Perhaps. But given the level of modern weapons tech gap between citizen and military in the US, if the Gov decided to call the people's bluff instead of fold and open fire from air, land and sea... that's a pretty one-sided fight.

>duplicate file exists here
nice trips

I truly hate it when people cite Vietnam and Iraq as examples. We fucked both of them up, hard. The NVA and VC suffered over 1 million casualties, with the US at under 50,000.

That said, I do believe we could take on the military. We've got enough veterans to know how to fuck the military up hard.

And we'd have some help from other countries, ones that want to fight a proxy war with the US

You know generals have stated they would attempt a coup or desert if the military was ordered to confiscate arms by force, right?

If the government started dropping bombs on americans that is literally open game on any of them

Not to mention how many military personnel are neocons and extreme right wingers

How long ago did they say this? All the generals have been replaced with liberal faggots

Do you mean phonetic alphabet? It's pretty obvious "Mike" isn't a verb.

only idiots think that you are right

>1 post by this id

its the daily sliding thread. mods should ban everyone creating such threads

Yeah, the American government ia literally unable to beat 15,000 ragheads with Toyota Pick Ups and surplus Russian military gear in Iraq.

I don't think they'd last a week against their own citizens on home turf.

>verb
>verbal

as long as we're being technical...

Yes because the volunteer soldiers in our military will fire upon their countrymen in the name of a government who they will heavily disagree with (if it was the type to militaristically oppress people)

> mmmuh drones
Helped so much against Talibs, ISIS and so on, eh?
Even rusty kalashnikoff is enough to keep fat niggers from us military at their bases and let you roam freely everywhere else.

Well, to be fair, it's hard to fight a battle of attrition when one side doesn't care about dying, and believes it's decidedly a perk to be killed.

if everything is so hopeless, why dont you just kill yourself?

>what is civil war

>now this is a very original and not at all a fallacious thread, nevetheless I plan to post it daily for the rest of my life

We haven't had to protect ourselves from corrupt government in hundreds of years.

Because of the 2nd Amendment.

But guns are also good at protecting you from, you know, everything else too. The founders were just geniuses and understood the priority and responsibility of being armed.

Fucked them both up using advanced technologies.. only way you could win is if you would have part of the military supporting you, which is possible.

saying something and doing something are not the same things. also since they stated it openly than government would take that into account before giving the order(they would be arrested)
>attempt a coup
This is not ancient china, individual generals don't have enough pull to take their men with them. few weeks ago I watched a vid by some fag going on about how his friend from the army told him a story about how army asked him to take a poll on guns or something and he turned to his commanding officer and said "I can't follow that order" the guy was painting the story all heroic but in the end the guy in the story is out of the army.

In Florida I can literally own a tank
Fuck off cuck

Why arent people more freaked out about the ease with which they could repress us? Why would I disarm in the face of that?

>Not to mention how many military personnel are neocons and extreme right wingers
so they would not take this opportunity to purge liberals and minorities?

Just robots on the front line.

>wildlife
b8

because they are not trying. army is a hammer not a scalpel so when you try to use a hammer as a scalpel it does not work .

Honestly the people in washington arent representing anyone, left or right.
They live in a reinforced bubble and seem shocked we arent more grateful for their governance. No one actually feels loyalty to our fine representatives in DC

If Trump gets elected, you will see the Liberals start a Civil War. And your guns will not save you either.

Sup Forums actually thinks America won in Vietnam though

>implying Im pro uprising with delusional underdog worshipers
I will be marching in the new reich as soon as it looks like it will last.

This. In the us there is a very large gun owning silent majority. Use of drones or heavy artillary against citizens would only cause more people to rise up and act. Theyll continue with the distraction through entertainment and illusion of choice to keep this from happening.

Also vast majority of military would side with the people.

Not fun.I was 5 when I first saw a man gunned down.

I think the key difference between the civil war and today is that no Americans honestly support or even feel a connection to DC so it wuld be more of a general repression than a war.

Drones cant stand at streetcorners senpai

you are not supposed to be looking at your government as your opponent the same way blacks are not supposed to cringe every time cop drives by.

Niggers are not the government.

Slide thread, so sage.

But this does a pretty good job of explaining why a civil war scenario in the U.S. would create a pyrrhic victory situation for the existing status quo in the U.S. government. No one in their right mind wants to see this scenario come into play. It wouldn't play out well for the Marxists, because there would be nothing left to loot, seize, or nationalize.

And it's not just about guns. That's a part of it, but you have to understand that the U.S. has the most technically savvy population in the history of the human race--people with the world's best skills in industrial operations, logistics, mobilizing large fleets of equipment and manpower, and disrupting lines of communication and supply.

Russia claims to want to see the U.S. crumble so it will have no opposition in creating its "Eurasian Union." That's why Putin says he would fund a revolutionary movement if one sprang up. But without the U.S. keeping the global economy afloat, no one is going to be buying Russian oil, gas, or any of their other exports.

If the U.S. goes, the rest of the world goes down with it.

If Americans realized how much power they truly had over the global elite, they would be picking up arms en masse *today* and demonstrating how a few acts of well-placed sabotage can bring everything crumbling down. They're like the Fremen with the power to destroy all spice production, they just have no Muad'dib.

It was flir not drones.

flir is a bastard.

what happens when joe reports you, the government carries out a drone strike, and accidentally kills joe's son at a birthday party? do you think joe will be happy with the government's response to the 'terrorists'?

you gotta land sometime, bitch.

pure speculation on both sides, sasuga Sup Forums

>all soldiers are evil with no morals
>like in the movies

No.

Guerilla warfare, cuck

>duplicate file exists
Muh nigga

Just kill the operator or better yet track down his family and kill them which eventually will cut down on pilots.
No one is suggesting WW2 style war; if it happens I would assume the best strategy would be making it suicide to work for the gov

so how would you feed your rebel army?
A)Gov takes you and joe, just to cover all the bases
B)They just kill you. maybe gas your house to smoke you out.
C)They joe's son gets killed and govs says you did it. with evidence that it was a bomb and not a drone strike.

yeah Im sure his location is not guarded and his identity is publicly known.
>track down his family and kill them
Im sure it will not give him fanatical zeal